Sex with a married woman

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Are most guys hesitant to have sex with a married woman if she is willing? I've often found that guys are either all about it or none at all.
I think most are hesitant, yes.

For my part, I've had sex with a few married women. One of them had actually just gotten married a couple of weeks earlier, surprisingly. Apparently, her husband had pursued her for years and she eventually gave in, but the sex was leaving a lot to e desired. We almost ran away together, but ultimately I was like... are you sure you want to ditch your new husband (and all your friends)? She didn't, so we split.

Another was at the end of her marriage, already basically separated.

I would say one common thread in the married women I've been with is that they were having very unsatisfactory sex lives in their marriage. I personally don't feel guilty, as I wasn't trying to seduce them away from their husbands in any way.

Are most guys hesitant to have sex with a married woman if she is willing? I've often found that guys are either all about it or none at all.

I find it hot to be the dick on the side. If the woman is in a relationship I find it important to know that all parties are cool with it. The marriage part is a different part of the same kink.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only time I've knowingly had sex with a married woman was when I was 19 (seven years ago), and she was 36 or 37. Her husband was working abroad, and I don't think he serviced her even when they saw each other. She wanted some cock and a young male body, and of course I was happy to oblige. We saw each other on and off for about six months, usually during the day. (I was a student.)

It's not something I'm proud of now, but I have to say the sex was usually fantastic, and she was a good teacher. I believe that she and her husband are still together, but I don't know much more about them than that.

I do have casual sex from time to time, and I don't always know for sure if she's married or not, I guess, which is why I said "knowingly". But I wouldn't knowingly have sex with a married woman now, for lots of reasons.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never knowingly had sex with a married woman when I was single, and would have only been open to it if she was a swinger, or in an open marriage type situation. In other words, it would have to be completely with her husband's permission.

A past girlfriend cheated on me, and it was devastating. I could never be part of a cheating situation.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had sex with a lot of married women. Most have been short term flings or one-and-done. Too many are looking for a new hubby before letting the old one go. I'm "all in" as long as she doesn't want to leave him for me.

A few months ago I started having sex with a friend's wife at their request. I thought he was joking when he first asked. He's only a few years older than I am, but is in really bad shape with diabetes, heart disease and COPD. He talked me into talking to her about it saying she liked me and trusted me and that he did, too. My only reservations were that I couldn't do it at their house and that if either felt uncomfortable we would stop. They agreed and we've been meeting every week. She's early 40s, very attractive and wild in bed. He doesn't seem to be bothered by it so far.

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel as if that is her choice. I wouldnt cheat if i was married, but if someone wants me...why not :)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My hubby and I swing and I recently got rejected cuz the guy couldnt get around the idea I was married , this is the second time this has happened . I think it just depends on the dude.
I know I wouldn't say "No" to you. You are a hot and totally fuckable.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not if I know she's married, I wouldn't.

I did have a crazy night with a married woman, but didn't know it until a few days later when she confessed. I was pissed.

I'd never knowingly step on another person's marriage. That's just shitty...

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have anything against it. In fact I am in favor of it. Some of the best lovers I ever had were married women. Just know there are different rules and you need to know them before hand. In my experience it's harmless, one or both are bored and looking for a bit of spice, but the potential for disaster is very real.

1dave16

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I'm still a virgin but I will never have sex with a married woman even if she is willing. As far as I'm concerned anyone who is married or in a relationship is off limits and you don't have sex with them and if/when ever I'm in a relationship I will not have sex with anyone else. In my opinion a married woman sleeping with someone other then her husband is cheating and I wouldn't want to have any part in that.