Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm still a virgin but I will never have sex with a married woman even if she is willing. As far as I'm concerned anyone who is married or in a relationship is off limits and you don't have sex with them and if/when ever I'm in a relationship I will not have sex with anyone else. In my opinion a married woman sleeping with someone other then her husband is cheating and I wouldn't want to have any part in that.

It's not cheating if both husband and wife get off on her having lovers.

You are obviously young. As the years go by, you will find that you will broaden your horizons and the very things that you won't even consider now will become amongst your favorites.

Many people don't learn to like peas or broccoli until their later years... :)

Reactions: bdobbs40

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a couple of observations on 'fucking married women'
What I've noticed in this thread is that some of you
a.) are invited to participate in sex by both married partners;
b.) are fulfilling the desire of a woman who has decided to fuck outside her marriage--
she made the decision, and you provide the implementation of the decision;
c.) are seeking, pretty much, just sexual gratification and neither of you is doing it
to injure the husband, even though he may not know (that is her choice to tell him or not);
d.) know the woman is emotionally stable and conscious of making deliberate choices.

This all falls in the realm of adult, consensual sex.

I haven't seen anything that leads me to think that you do it because there's a paraphilia you obtain by the 'thrill' of cheating or deceiving or injuring an unwitting husband.

If you do obtain pleasure from that (the 'thrill' of cheating or deceiving or injuring an unwitting husband), I'd like to see you express it.
I have no desire to be normative, and most of you I think are honest about why you fuck married women and what you get from it.

I am tempted to think It's like what some gay men tell me that married men get sexual pleasure from them that they can't or don't get within their marriage, and both participants in the gay sex get what they want.

Is this about right?

Reactions: James0909
D

deleted969111

don't care if she's married or not.

my observation is that there are a lot of unsatisfied married women, so...

I like it--especially if it's in front of the husband. generally speaking, i like to have sex with married women in any case. It's hot and it always feels naughty. I like that,

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Just a couple of observations on 'fucking married women'
What I've noticed in this thread is that some of you
a.) are invited to participate in sex by both married partners;
b.) are fulfilling the desire of a woman who has decided to fuck outside her marriage--
she made the decision, and you provide the implementation of the decision;
c.) are seeking, pretty much, just sexual gratification and neither of you is doing it
to injure the husband, even though he may not know (that is her choice to tell him or not);
d.) know the woman is emotionally stable and conscious of making deliberate choices.

This all falls in the realm of adult, consensual sex.

I haven't seen anything that leads me to think that you do it because there's a paraphilia you obtain by the 'thrill' of cheating or deceiving or injuring an unwitting husband.

If you do obtain pleasure from that (the 'thrill' of cheating or deceiving or injuring an unwitting husband), I'd like to see you express it.
I have no desire to be normative, and most of you I think are honest about why you fuck married women and what you get from it.

I am tempted to think It's like what some gay men tell me that married men get sexual pleasure from them that they can't or don't get within their marriage, and both participants in the gay sex get what they want.

Is this about right?
I've been with a few married women and I never felt any malice towards their husbands. The woman did sometimes feel negatively towards her husband, but it wasn't something that played a role in my part.

I'm sure there are some men who get off on that kind of thing. For me, I just liked sex with that woman at that time.

scotth

Sexy Member
Media
Be careful if she is married, her husband isn't in on the plan and he has a bunch of money.

In some states, if something becomes of the relationship, he can money whip you death. The claim happens under "alienation of affection" statutes. Even if ultimately successfully defended the legal fees to defend can be enormous.

Happened to a close friend. Basically forced him into bankruptcy.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
I try to avoid married and recently divorced women, but some of you ladies are sneaky!o_O I don't see anything wrong with it as long as the spouse knows about and is ok with it.

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be careful if she is married, her husband isn't in on the plan and he has a bunch of money.

In some states, if something becomes of the relationship, he can money whip you death. The claim happens under "alienation of affection" statutes. Even if ultimately successfully defended the legal fees to defend can be enormous.

Happened to a close friend. Basically forced him into bankruptcy.

Thank you, scotth, for bringing up the aspect of laws that may apply as a consequence of sex with a married person.

A friend of mine in college had a sexual relationship with a married woman in a state the laws of which provided that the aggrieved spouse would probably not be charged with murder should he kill the adulterous lover, as it was a crime of passion--that is to say the aggrieved husband might get away with murder. That didn't happen to my friend; the woman's husband paid his goons to have him savagely beaten (lost an eye and had his jaw and some ribs broken). The local police didn't pursue an investigation into the assault and battery once they knew of the 'adulterous' affair. This is an example of police and prosecutorial discretion in a state that discourages recourse and remedy by an adulterer against a 'wronged' husband. The police knew who the goons were and who employed them and did nothing--after all, a kind of justice had been done. The kid shoulda known better, right?

I've had sex with two married women in my life....I was married to them at the time though.......... All the rest were singles. Not including the single ones I married.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
This thread made me realize something today that I apparently have been oblivious to. A woman I work with, who is married, has been hitting on me for nearly two months now. Don't know how I missed it, but looking back it is just oh so obvious that I feel like a complete moron for not noticing. I just thought she was being friendly. Not sure how to respond to her now. I mean, she is gorgeous and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested, but I know her husband would not be aware nor approve of a fling. So it would go against my personal rule about such a situation. I am truly befuddled. Should I pursue or continue to ignore?o_O

D

deleted969111

This thread made me realize something today that I apparently have been oblivious to. A woman I work with, who is married, has been hitting on me for nearly two months now. Don't know how I missed it, but looking back it is just oh so obvious that I feel like a complete moron for not noticing. I just thought she was being friendly. Not sure how to respond to her now. I mean, she is gorgeous and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested, but I know her husband would not be aware nor approve of a fling. So it would go against my personal rule about such a situation. I am truly befuddled. Should I pursue or continue to ignore?o_O

Please update us.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
Please update us.
Will do. Never knowingly broke my married woman rule before, but... I am torn here. If I do something I might end up regretting it, but if I do nothing letting this incredible woman pass by me I know I will regret it. I am haunted by those two terrible words... "What if..." It would all depend on what she says tomorrow. Our project is starting to run behind so there are some late nights coming up. So there will be plenty of time to talk privately... or do other things...

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Will do. Never knowingly broke my married woman rule before, but... I am torn here. If I do something I might end up regretting it, but if I do nothing letting this incredible woman pass by me I know I will regret it. I am haunted by those two terrible words... "What if..." It would all depend on what she says tomorrow. Our project is starting to run behind so there are some late nights coming up. So there will be plenty of time to talk privately... or do other things...
Remember too that there is an added complication in that you work with this woman. Office affairs can be problematic in the best of circumstances, but if she's married with a husband who wouldn't approve that could make it doubly difficult.

On the other hand I understand fully your dilemma.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
Remember too that there is an added complication in that you work with this woman. Office affairs can be problematic in the best of circumstances, but if she's married with a husband who wouldn't approve that could make it doubly difficult.

On the other hand I understand fully your dilemma.
Sure there are risks, but could be worth it. I believe there is a saying in the UK. "who dares, wins"? Could be great. Could be a disaster. Hell, I could be completely wrong about this. I just need to figure out how to bring it up. I'll think of something.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some married relationships work well and will last till death do up part, some have their ups and downs, some start as good intentions and then go bad along the way; and some were just never meant to be.

My general answer is NO, if she is married and I know it.

Even If she is separated and living away from the husband, There can still be complications technically this is still Adultery, depending on the state you live in; and can be used in court by her husband if the proceedings get nasty.

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like your chariot is being pulled by horses named Ego and Id...
You have in your hands the reins, caution and conscience.
Where you go is up to you.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
Please update us.
Update:

Ok, so I spent most of the morning trying to figure out how to bring this up to her. Every idea sounded dumber than the last so I figure, when I get the chance, I'll just ask point blank if she's been flirting with me. Most people leave for lunch, but she and I usually have a working lunch in the office. Good a time as any, so as soon as the last of the office staff is out, I ask her. She acts coy at first then admits she has been flirting with me.

Despite my better judgement, I make my move and (after a moment of surprise) she responds in kind. We don't have much time at lunch, but as I mentioned earlier our project is running behind so we stayed late working. Once the last of the office staff went home, I figure now we might talk about what happened at lunch, but no. She grabs her stuff and heads for the door. Bit of a let down, but fine... then she stops. She mumbles "Fuck it" then drops her stuff and marches over to me like she's on a mission. We picked up where we left off at lunch.

It was an eventful day to say the least. Always keep a condom in your wallet guys. I found it very useful today. I'm still conflicted though. I have (had?) my rule on married women for a reason, but when she kissed me back I stopped caring. It could end up being a disaster, but today was pretty good. See what happens tomorrow.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
Update: (Sooner than expected)

Around two in the morning I am woken up by a phone call from her. I don't usually answer calls that late, but I figure I better take this one. I'm assuming she's going to say what we did was a mistake and we shouldn't do it again, but she instead tells me she really enjoyed it and would like to do it again sometime if I was interested. Said she hasn't been so aroused in a long time and asked if I felt the same. We talk for an hour about what this is, what it can be and can't be, set boundaries, etc. I'm not going to be what breaks up a marriage. If it looks like it could head that way then we stop there. I know the kind of trouble that can come from this, but... oh well... today should be interesting.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
Update:

Wasn't a chance for a private moment at lunch. We were too busy, work wise, to get a moment alone. I had to leave to check on a hold up at our supply depot. While I'm out I get some IM messages. Most of them about my progress, but a few flirty ones too. Sent me a couple pictures. One off her cleavage looking down her blouse and an upskirt pic showing she had no panties on. When I straighten out things at the depot and get back in my truck, I work up a good hard on and send her a pic back. She quickly replies "Don't jerk off! I want that jizz in my mouth" along side a devil emoji.

Stayed serious the rest of the day. Worked late and got our project back on track. The staff stayed behind as well. Didn't want to work over the weekend. I wait on the break room couch, making use of the pics she sent me, while she sees the last one out. She comes in "Well that's the last of... didn't I tell you not to jerk off?" She slaps my hand away "This is my job." I shrug "Just warming it up for you." and she goes to work.

There is not a surface in that break room that didn't have her ass on it at some point. We end up back on the couch. Spoon and talk for a while. What each other is doing over the weekend. That sort of thing. We get dressed, reassemble the break room, and then make out a bit more before leaving. Could still taste my cum on her lips.

I wasn't sure about this. I'm still not TBH. Work isn't suffering, still able to be professional in the office, not even a distraction really. Maybe that will change, address that if/when it happens, but for now it's all good. Riding a good high here.

Reactions: lillywhite