Sex with a SMALL penis.. I fucked a Muscle Dude with a Small Cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by matt121matt121, Sep 16, 2010.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tonight I fucked a dude with a super small cock..

Not sure why, but tonight turned me on way more than usual, I mean I've fucked guys with small cocks before, but this one was just so SMALL.. think it boarders on the smallest guy I've ever fucked cock wise, if not he's definitely in second place for the smallest..

he said it was 5/6, but I swear it had to of been like 4 maybe 4.5.. and it was super super thin.. don't know how think but couldn't have been more than an inch or an inch and a half..

he was circumcised, not sure if this is relevant or not..

the think that I think turned me on the most was the like the first guy I fucked with a super small cock, he was just so muscular, same height as me but way muscular..

not sure if part of it was that I went over there with it being that he was gonna fuck me since he said he normally tops, or what..

though I know theres no chance in hell that if he would have fucked me that I would have gotten true pleasure from it.. I like em BIG.. but was super HOT to fuck him..

I felt bad since I kept commenting that it stopped growing when he was like 12.. lol.. though he didn't seem bothered by it at all.. so maybe he's into SPH.. not sure..

But he so took getting fucked by my cock like a true champ.. most guys that bottom for me can only take me for a few minutes since I'm kinda thick or they could just be wimps, since I normally don't come ANYWHERE close to CUMMING when I top.. but then again normally they don't let me just go to town like crazy..

Does anyone else really love fucking a guy with a SUPER SMALL COCK??.. and if so WHY?..

I think for me its kind of an ego boost.. since I know that at times I think I'm small when I see guys that are way bigger than me, and these times just remind me that I guess I'm one of the lucky ones since there are guys out there that are WAY smaller than me..

And I guess by the fact that by his body you would have expected him to pull out a whopper, instead he pulls out a jr size.. and maybe part of it is just by the fact that it doesn't bother him at all.. and he's learned to adapt..

And if someone would see us together, they'd probably generally assume that I'm the bottom and he's the top.. were the same height but different musculature.. so maybe that plays into it some how that he has a secret in his pants that no one would guess.

Another interesting fact we found out is that he's a nudist, which really suprised me since I wouldn't think someone that small would want anyone to see it.. it was so so small when it was soft, like so small, I could have probably put all of his cock and both of his balls in my mouth if I would have tired..

His balls were super small too...

#1 matt121matt121, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  2. minimag

minimag Member

Wow! That kind of attitude would have totally killed the mood for me. Remember that cocks of any size always look smaller than they are when viewed on a muscle-man, in the same way they tend to look bigger on the skinny guys.

3. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I actually think he got off on it.. I was really ralled up.. and took my cock like a champ..

I love when small guys know there place as bottoms... I think its hilarious when super small guys try to say their 100% Top...

I feel sorry for girls with small guys.. since they don't really have any other options for positions other than Penis/Vagina... I know if he would have tried to fuck me I wouldn't have felt anything it was so tiny

4. minimag

minimag Member

Maybe you just have a gigantic butthole. :p I know a 5" length can bullseye my prostate, but I've never tried something shorter.

5. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    He may have. I know I would have if I had a monster nearby...

I'm not sure what you mean here. Compared to most on this site, I've got a small cock (no complaints, either; you play the hand you're dealt!), but penis/vagina is not the only option the women I've been with have enjoyed.

6. minimag

minimag Member

Remember: Just because you HAVE a big dick doesn't mean you have to BE a big dick. :p

7. houtx48

Gold Member

Are you say you fucked a guy with your small dick? I salute you.

8. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    This! :beerchug2:

9. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Guess you're lucky he didn't kick your ass for being a douche.

10. sider

sider Member

Ha Ha too funny! and too right!

11. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wasn't a douche to him at all!!... We had a great time!!.. And he definitely wants to do it again!!.. He took it for over an hour and got off twice.. we did it in every position imaginable..

12. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

This really turns me on!!! :) Thanks for sharing. Super hot, muscular guys with small cocks are so hot!

13. warmandsoapy

warmandsoapy New Member

OH MAN! YOU MADE ME FUCKIN' ROCK HARD!!!! I adore muscle dudes with small privates. I actually worship them if I see them with the confidence enough to walk around the showers and show it off. I have brought a few home like that and just made them feel like they were Gods to me. I pampered them and felt their beautiful muscular bodies and suckled on their little penises like a calf on it's Momma. Then it's so hot to see them turn about and just hold and feel and be in awe of what blessings God gave me. To see a muscle beauty on his knees just cooing and moaning and in wide-eyed astonishment at a set of large privates is so rewarding and satisfying.

And yes...they were made that way for one reason...they make the absolute finest fucks on this planet! What the Lord has taken away up front he placed inside that ass because I have never had one of them that has not been tight and soft and absolutely incredible to be inside and wrapped around me!

GREAT STORY! Congratulations. I know this is just the beginning for you now. You're as hooked as me!!!!:redface:

14. B_bottom3inch

B_bottom3inch New Member

im 3.25'' hard and ive been told im very tight

15. dcsurvivor92

dcsurvivor92 Member

I am versatile but I had a guy once that was like maybe 5-6 inches, and not thick at all. He spent a long time on foreplay and got me so hot. When he entered me, it was heaven. Without a doubt, one of the best I've ever had. I've tried with guys 7" and up (on the thick side) and I can't take it. Too painful. If I'm in the mood for anal, give me a smaller guy any day. But please, let him know what foreplay is really about.

16. cvp71

cvp71 New Member

Albums:
    I am 3 3/8 hard and 4.75 girth, I am 6'2 310 well built and being that small has alot of drawbacks I am glad to see that there are some people who don't mind a little cock. when I am soft and half to pee sometimes my penis goes in my body, which when trying to pee at a urinal is impossible. So alot of the time i have to go and pee on the toilet like a female and sit down. being this small when soft, I had to start shaving my crotch because when my penis goes in my fat padding my pubic hairs would get pulled also which hurts, I am a bottom when it comes to taking cock. It seems alot of tops that have fucked me seem to get off topping me because of my small cock. But when it comes to having sex with females, i have never gotten a women to climax, I have to use my tongue. Also being shaved down there 2 girls that I have slept with told me that they don't like bald crotchs. what choice do you have. I wish I could lose some of my fat padding around my crotch, that would help. does anyone know how you lose fat around your crotch??

17. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Approximately 1 year: the age of a thread a man will resurrect for a little SPH.

18. LittleWolf

LittleWolf Member

Kinda sad isn't it. :frown1:

19. cvp71

cvp71 New Member

Albums:

That is wierd that you say that cuz i have been told i am very tight, and very soft inside.

20. frogman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    The biggest I've had fuck me was 6.5 and relatively thick, the best was 5" with a fantastic mushroom head and thick, but thicker than the longer one. I've had a 4.5" pencil dick, and a 4" of average girth. But I've also had a 1" micropenis. The guy with the micropenis is an amazing lover, and nothing about him deserved any sort of sense of pity. That man owned his size and hell, if I had to pick any of my past lovers to fuck on a regular basis, he'd be it, hands down. Not the size, but the man attached to it that matters. And I'm a total bottom, FWIW.