Sex with a trans, TV/TS/CD

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious, but how many of you hung studs made out with a transgendered (crossdresser, transvestite or transsexual). If you have not would you consider it. Some guys are turned off by us T-Girls, some not and others its a fantasy.

Krissy
I can't find a girl friend so I have to get it on with a TV/TS/CD :(
Ill pick a gay man over a TV/TS/CD

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'll admit to an intererest in trying this - I think it'd be pretty intereting to have one hand on boob and another hand on dick, all belonging to the same person while f'ing them.

yeah exactly,nice tits and a BIG cock

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sooo many straight men have no problem with a trans. soo many straight men love tittie dents on their backs... I know so many friends who have opted to not have the final surgery cause they are having so much fun with hot guys that normally would not be interested in experimenting.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been with a couple of TV/TS's and can honestly say it's one of the sexiest things I've ever done. I don't find men attractive at all, but do like cocks. Sucking a gorgeous looking "girls" cock was fantastic and I loved being penetrated by her. Also loved getting a nice facial :smile:
All in all I loved it, would love to do it again.

Something about this thread and this post in particular makes me more than a little horned up.

I have zero interest in breasts or women, but knowing you straight guys dig the trans scene is HOT!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something about this thread and this post in particular makes me more than a little horned up.

I have zero interest in breasts or women, but knowing you straight guys dig the trans scene is HOT!

I agree, makes me a little horned up to but, i have no interest in dick and tits together, separate is a different story

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's ridicolous how this 'trans thing' is commonly accepted by "100%" straight people. in italy the viados prostitutes_brazilian for transexuals_have ONLY hetero (usually married) clients.
apparently seems that this practice_to fuck or be fucked by a transvestite man_isn't really HOMOSEXUALITY.

the day I'll fuck a man with a wig I'll modify the percentage under my avatar in 50% straight and 50% gay.
if in the same day that Princesa from rio de janeiro would also fuck me in the ass, that day I'll change the balance in 'proudly 100% gay".

and sure, you 'll be allowed to call me concheesa :)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really dig guys who are into trannies or TVs; however I don't wish to dress up in the least. I'm actually turned off by TVs or TS' without them being plugged by a hot straight-acting man.

I think it's the shear masculinity of the men who are into the tv's that turns me on. It's weird.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I might like to try getting fucked in the ass by a trans, at least if it looked female enough and preferbly had an uncut cock, but my limited research on shemales says that they are LOADED with STDs and AIDS, something like 30% of them have something.

Too much risk for me.

If I found one that I KNEW was clean, that's a different story, though.

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
can someone please clear up what is what exactly
tv-
ts-
cd-
like whats the change etc...and what they have

tv = transvestite - a person who dresses up as the opposite sex
ts = transsexual - a person who identifies as the opposite sex from their body, sometimes seeking or having a sex change (includes shemales)
cd = cross-dresser. Basically the same as a transvestite

DB696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious to try with a TS as well. Think it'd be fun. Any in the South East UK should get in touch... ;)

a real admirer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just curious, but how many of you hung studs made out with a transgendered (crossdresser, transvestite or transsexual). If you have not would you consider it. Some guys are turned off by us T-Girls, some not and others its a fantasy.

Krissy

Certainly have, but how can you find one?