Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xii said:
LOL! LOL @ ALL OF YOU *runs and hides from crazy headbanging penii*
Ssssshhhhh . . . learn to like it.
Xii said:
is penii the right plural for penis?
Technically, no, the word is "penises," but I always use penii anyway, just because it is fun to say.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lordpendragon said:
Mutilating baby boy's bodies became fashionable in the United States in the mid nineteenth century because of views of lunatics like Dr. Kellogg who thought that it would stop boys masturbating which he thought was the cause of most human afflictions. Lucky it didn't occur to him that women masturbate.

It is bizarre that this practice persists and that some American women have got to the point of being shocked by the sight of a penis in its natural evolutionary state. There are many reasons why the penis evolved as it did and one is female pleasure during intercourse.

Make the parents watch their pride and joy being restrained and mutilated. Of course you might think its worth it for the sake of being normal.

Did I mention how much money the medical profession makes out of this?

Good point... I always heard that it became the NORM in the US after WWII when the last remnants of uncut American men went to war & had it done for cleanliness purposes. When they got home, they had it done on their kids so they would look like dad. The "cleanliness" issue really would now be passe as most Americans bathe more than once a week...

tungugud

Just Browsing
Media
It's beyond me,how in the hell anyone would have even considered such a modification (mutilation))to a newborn.And I can't recall being asked if I minded
if they cut some of my dick off.:mad:
I know this strays from the original thread,but I wish they would have left mine the fuck alone!
So all you ladies who have men that are intact,feel fortunate cuz your gettin it the way God intended!

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im cut, i dont really mind it at all. then again its pretty common here in the states. if i were uncut, i think i would consider the procedure as an asthetic thing. to me i think mine looks better how it is

to each his own :)

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
I believe the plural is actually penes but i digress. As has been mentioned, the majority of men over here are uncut. I dated an American girl last summer and I have to say she absolutely loved playing with it. She developed a technique of pushing her tongue between the foreskin and the glans and wiggling it about which was awesome. I have enough skin to cover about half the glans when I'm hard. I also like to grab the shaft very tightly and pull all of the skin up so it bunches up near the top. It's a great look, although I say it myself...:biggrin1:
My advice to you is don't be afraid to treat it quite roughly. Alot of the women I have slept with handle it so gingerly as if its going to drop off! As a side issue, its much more of a turn-on to me both physically and mentally to be manhandled by a woman who knows the pain thresholds of a penis, than to be fellated. But that's just me I suppose.
Let me know if you ever visit London, as I think some practical tutoring might be in order:wink:
Good luck, and enjoy!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer it uncut. Just as nature intended. If I had a penis, and it was uncircumcised, and womn balked, I'd pretend to be insulted and ask, "Do you mean you really prefer mutilated freaks, to me? I don't understand this."

Granted, it's not my actual opinion that circumcision makes a penis into a freak- mutilated yes, freakish, no. But if I were a man facing rejection I'd go to that extreme.

When I was 15 and first became sexually active, my circumcized boyfriend and I looked at some clinical drawings of uncut penii (wow, it is fun to say) and laughed. Neither of us had seen one that way, and we agreed that it looks just like some kind of Dr. Suess character. In American health classes, we are taught that uncut cocks are unsanitary. We are also taught not to think for ourselves and fail to realize that that makes no sense. Why would it grow that way in the first place if that weren't true. We are taught that these men also suffer more from premature ejaculation. What lunacy!

When I was 18 and finally saw one in person, I really was intrigued. It was clean, always nice and wet (I love precum), there is a scent I associate with males that I am very attracted to, and I could smell this more strongly off of him. It was so much fun to play with. I found that I could make him cum just from pulling the foreskin all the way down, and holding it- making visable tension up by the head. Actually, he taught me to do that. I found that we could simulate that during sex if I squeezed my PC muscles, and he thrust really hard. It took a while to discover that, as it was more than a year before I could handle serious pounding from him (hung like a baby's arm). Now I just love the look of an intact penis. I'm mildly disapointed to discover one that is cut, surprised, even, as almost every cock I came accross since was still in it's original wrapping.

I don't find that it feels any different, other than the fact that it's wetter, and that's always a plus. All of the uncut ones have been larger too, and that feels a little different. I have often wondered if there was a correlation. I do find that it's more fun to play with, and there are far more sensations I can provide during oral and during hand jobs, and that's a huge turn-on for me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great post, Bronx. You know I was just thinking about it, but the uncut guys I've been with have been bigger too. I have no idea if it's related, but I do wonder if circumsicion COULD stunt the growth of the penis? I bet that would be one way to get these obsessive freaks to stop doing it!

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nicky9x6 said:
I believe the plural is actually penes but i digress. As has been mentioned, the majority of men over here are uncut. I dated an American girl last summer and I have to say she absolutely loved playing with it. She developed a technique of pushing her tongue between the foreskin and the glans and wiggling it about which was awesome. I have enough skin to cover about half the glans when I'm hard. I also like to grab the shaft very tightly and pull all of the skin up so it bunches up near the top. It's a great look, although I say it myself...:biggrin1:
My advice to you is don't be afraid to treat it quite roughly. Alot of the women I have slept with handle it so gingerly as if its going to drop off! As a side issue, its much more of a turn-on to me both physically and mentally to be manhandled by a woman who knows the pain thresholds of a penis, than to be fellated. But that's just me I suppose.
Let me know if you ever visit London, as I think some practical tutoring might be in order:wink:
Good luck, and enjoy!!!

Thank you Nicky for the advice and offer..lol..I will keep it in mind if I am ever in the UK....

Pinup

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An old girlfriend told me about some friends of hers: an American guy who planned to marry his Israeli girlfriend and to do so he was willing to convert. He studied his ass off and knew Jewish law like a true scholar. Very impressive. He passed his examinations or interviews and gave all the right answers.

Then the rabbi (or examiner —I don't know the correct term) asked him if he had any questions. "Well, yes," he said, "the thing is, I don't believe in God."

The rabbi smiled and told if he would uphold the Jewish laws and raise their children accordingly...
not a problem.

THEN he started to sweat. Damn! He thought he had an out! He had to go through with the circumcision. :eek:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is a horrific and painful procedure to perform on an infant (or anyone else for that matter) - no anaesthetic on babies.

It was originally performed to reduce male sexual pleasure by people playing God/Mother Nature - they thought they knew better!

It is now only justified as a procedure by arguments that are fallacious.

It can leave a man horribly scarred for life.

Personally I think cut cocks look a little sterile or lifeless.

And now Madame Z has confirmed that it makes your cock smaller than it could/should have been. Certainly the smallest cocks that I have ever seen have been cut.

I find it fascinating how we always struggle to keep justifying our inherited morality - why?

wellhungcamboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be a lucky guy indeed who would have those gorgeous lips of yours working on him, Pinup! :wink:

For me, I haven't yet found a girl who could handle me orally. But I guess I'll keep looking :tongue:

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
pinupbeauty said:
Thank you Nicky for the advice and offer..lol..I will keep it in mind if I am ever in the UK....

Pinup
You are more than welcome, Pinup.
As an aside, how refreshing to see a handle that actually underestimates the beauty of the member! You are stunning!
Regards and best wishes,
Nicky
[Long dark hair, broad shoulders....etc :wink: ]

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Somehow I escaped the butchers and have remained uncut for all of my life (I'm certainly not going to have it done now - for any reason).

Otherwise, I don't know why anyone, woman or man, would prefer to look at a circumsized penis unless you have a thing about scar tissue. Hmmm?

Gramps

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of the posts in this thread are frightening.

For guys who are cut and happy with it, great. When it is necessary for a medical reason, fine.

But routine circumcision of children is barbaric, and should be intolerable in free and liberal societies. There can be no excuse for parents carrying out a dangerous and unnecessary procedure which is a mutilation of their children. Defence of circumscision seems to be the big American hang-up, quite out of keeping with the free society that America claims to be. Americans seem to tolerate this terrible practice. It is every bit as bad as cutting of a baby's finger or ear. It is mutilation, a medical procedure which permanently reduces the sexual plesure of a male and his partner with some risk and absolutely no agreed health benefits. No parent should ever do such a terrible thing to their son simply for the sake of it, becaue their muddled society thinks it might be a good idea.

In the UK and Europe circumcision is thankfully rare. Very (but only very)occasionally is it done if there is a medical need, though now the practice is to avoid it if at all possible. Even among communities who once had a religious requirement that has often lapsed. For example many British Jewish people are not circumscised.

What shocks me is that on a board where guys can talk freely about sex and seem (usually) to have a bit of sense there are are so many who seem to feel there can be some defence of routine circumcision. As for the idea that women prefer a cut cock - well this just illutrates the depth of the problem in America. It is society that tells women what they think they prefer. And on this point society needs to be educated. Once we accepted slavery, discrimination, the death penalty, torture, branding and so many other marks of uncivilised and unfree societies. We've moved on - some countries faster than others. It is about time we got on and first discouraged circumscision, then made it illegal (with rare medical exceptions). It is child abuse.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of the posts in this thread are frightening.

For guys who are cut and happy with it, great. When it is necessary for a medical reason, fine.

But routine circumcision of children is barbaric, and should be intolerable in free and liberal societies. There can be no excuse for parents carrying out a dangerous and unnecessary procedure which is a mutilation of their children. Defence of circumscision seems to be the big American hang-up, quite out of keeping with the free society that America claims to be. Americans seem to tolerate this terrible practice. It is every bit as bad as cutting of a baby's finger or ear. It is mutilation, a medical procedure which permanently reduces the sexual plesure of a male and his partner with some risk and absolutely no agreed health benefits. No parent should ever do such a terrible thing to their son simply for the sake of it, becaue their muddled society thinks it might be a good idea.

In the UK and Europe circumcision is thankfully rare. Very (but only very)occasionally is it done if there is a medical need, though now the practice is to avoid it if at all possible. Even among communities who once had a religious requirement that has often lapsed. For example many British Jewish people are not circumscised.

What shocks me is that on a board where guys can talk freely about sex and seem (usually) to have a bit of sense there are are so many who seem to feel there can be some defence of routine circumcision. As for the idea that women prefer a cut cock - well this just illutrates the depth of the problem in America. It is society that tells women what they think they prefer. And on this point society needs to be educated. Once we accepted slavery, discrimination, the death penalty, torture, branding and so many other marks of uncivilised and unfree societies. We've moved on - some countries faster than others. It is about time we got on and first discouraged circumscision, then made it illegal (with rare medical exceptions). It is child abuse.

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
I have had girls who have had both tell me that uncut feels much fuller and that they feel more motion and friction going on inside them. Don't all women agree with that. It sort of makes sense to me though.
Here in Greece uncut is definitely the norm. Those who are cut belong to an extreme minority who are cut for religious purposes ie. Muslims, Jews or those who perhaps have had it done for some health complications.
When I was younger I had heard the family whispering that one of my uncles had to get cut for some problem he had. He must have been in his 40's then. Of course I have never asked him about it and don't plan on it either.
Greetings from Ice-cold Greece.......(having a winter storm hit the whole country this week) sounds strange doesn't it? Cold Greece?

Yummy

1st Like
Media
I think it makes it easier to give both oral sex and hand jobs if your partner is uncut. As already stated, no lube is required, and they're more sensitive. Not to mention, there's more to play with :biggrin1:

cuteyoungman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am really happy to see North Americas view change on this subject. I am uncut myself and as a guy in highschool got razzed for it a few times. Elephant trunk, on guy claimed it dryed out with age and then fell off ect ect lol. I must say I have had one girl who found out I was before we were sexualy active. She said she was not into it so I replied, "well if you dont enjoy a guy who goes to his belly button and can barley get his own hand around it just because he was left intact your loss". When she heard the size she changed her mind but to late if your that shallow you dont get any of the fun.

There are a few medical doctors who say there may be a corilation between penis size and cut vs uncut. When you cut a boy it creates tention on the skin remaining which has been said MAY stunt the growth of the penis a bit. I myself being 8"long and 6"around fell very confident and to behonest can understand where they get this idea from. Who knows but all I can say is if you have kids just leave it alone it is there for a real reason. To protect the glans from abbrations and also to allow them to stay wet and be more receptive to senssation.