Sex with best friend's 'little' sister?

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My best buddy's 18 year old sister has been crushin' on me for years. She's cute and all..bangin' body. And she's recently made it clear that she wants to hook-up. It's tempting, very, but I just don't know if I should. We're both consenting adults, but I don't want to lose a life-long friend over it.

Opinions?

Reactions: justintimefrom91

My best buddy's 18 year old sister has been crushin' on me for years. She's cute and all..bangin' body. And she's recently made it clear that she wants to hook-up. It's tempting, very, but I just don't know if I should. We're both consenting adults, but I don't want to lose a life-long friend over it.

Opinions?
it's not worth losing a friend over...move along and tell her its just not worth it,if she persists then tell your friend what she is doing

D_Percival Plunger

Account Disabled
Media
Don't do it. He's your friend; now if you're interested in romantically pursuing her as in relationship, then I would ask his opinion first. But if it's just a bang, then be a bigger man and follow your heart, not your dick.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do you say he'll be pissed? He may not be. If she's been 'crushing' for years, he must have noticed. It is best to mention it anyway before you just let things move the way they are wanting to. It's been something in the air for quite a while, you say. And you had better be very respectful of her.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If it's just going to be a "wham bam thank you ma'am" you're an idiot to pursue this girl. If you genuinely care about her and want to see if a relationship could develop then yes, talk to her brother and feel him out first. Like Helgaleena said, if it's been obvious for years she likes you, it should come as no suprise. Just remember that even though she's 18, that doesn't mean she's mature enough to handle a relationship and if things end badly, you may lose a best friend.

bigtool4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
depends how the power balance is but if youre the more dominant type, do it.
My buddy banged our friends sister last night. I sat outside the door listening and wanking, good times, would love to have joined in but I have a gf. (his dick is slightly longer than mine, fyi)

Reactions: mib348
Media
I would let him know, but it may turn out that he is an adult and can handle his little sister being grown up, too. He should want her to be happy and live a full life. Either way you should let him know. This would be a bad secret that would hurt your friendship whether he eventually found out or not.

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
depends how the power balance is but if youre the more dominant type, do it.
My buddy banged our friends sister last night. I sat outside the door listening and wanking, good times, would love to have joined in but I have a gf. (his dick is slightly longer than mine, fyi)

LOL. I don't know if this added anything productive to the thread.

@OP: Sounds to me like you already know what to do, and you are looking for someone to tell you it's alright to go against that and things might work out.
But unfortunately, there is no good way for this to end if you get involved with this girl in any way.

xxxllover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"She's cute and all..bangin' body." I've seen hundred of girls like that in my neighborhood. I am sure yours has many as well so leave your friend's sister alone and fine somebody else.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"She's cute and all..bangin' body." I've seen hundred of girls like that in my neighborhood. I am sure yours has many as well so leave your friend's sister alone and fine somebody else.

If sex means nothing to you, if it is only an activity like playing a game of scoring, then this is the wrong girl. Such a disrespectful attitude to one of nature's sacred sources of immense power and beauty leads only to eventual emptiness. Best to get you inconvenience taken care of by those who hold sex in equally low regard.

If on the other hand your find sex to be a fountain of health, joy and glorious affirmation of the life force, you are right to willingly celebrate this in a caring and respectful manner with someone who will embody goddess to your godhood. I hope you do not disrespect the priapic forces in yourself so much that you would have equal regard for 'hundreds' in your neighborhood beyond the level of imagination.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't do it. He's your friend; now if you're interested in romantically pursuing her as in relationship, then I would ask his opinion first. But if it's just a bang, then be a bigger man and follow your heart, not your dick.

good advice. if you do go thru with it don't do something you'll regret.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like some of the above posters said, don't do it unless you're very seriously interested in her in a romantic way and don't do it if you just want to have sex with her. And give your buddy a head's up first up and make sure he knows that you really like her a lot and wouldn't do this if you weren't really serious about it.

One of the few relationship regrets I have is that when I was in college, I went out for a couple of months with my best friend's sister, who went to a neighboring college. It started when she asked me to her sorority formal, and I knew I would have stay overnight. I asked my friend about it, he actually was very encouraging because he hated her last 2 boyfriends. I genuinely liked her as a friend, but I was not interested in anything serious and just wanted to have sex (basically with anything that moved, I was soooo horny then). I knew she was really in love with me, which made it even worse. We slept together probably about 10 times. The last time, right before the semester ended before summer break, she told me we had to be careful because she was ovulating. And, of course, that had to be one of the 2 times in my life where the condom broke and I didn't realize it until after I came. Spent an agonizing month wondering if she was pregnant. Luckily, she wasn't, and I took that as a sign to stop being such an idiot. So, I wrote her a letter and broke up with her via snail mail. Classy. My friend told me she was really upset about it for a long time. And, somehow my friend's parents found out she and I had slept together and were furious with me for taking her virginity (which I hadn't). Luckily, my friend and I are still good friends 20 years later, his sister and I hung out at his wedding and had a non-awkward, fun platonic time. But, my conduct on a number of levels was pretty terrible, and it makes me wince with shame all these years later.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey man if you are interested in a relationship with her go for it but run it by your buddy first. If you just want to fuck her and chuck her DON'T.

One of my my best friends who was also my roomate for a year in college had a relationship with my sister that lasted several years. He was a great guy and I was really hoping that they would get married but the relationship did not work out mainly because my sister's best friend (who is a BITCH) didn't like him, and thought he was not classy enough for her and did everything she could to try and wreck their relationship so she could hook sis up with this rich friend of hers who turned out to be an abusive alcoholic.

When my buddy realized the relationship with sis was over he was totally devastated and I remember one night we were hanging out together and he sorta got upset and started crying. We ended up holding each other and crying together. He is still a great friend even though his relationship with my sister did not work out.

Masonblake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i had the same issue with my best friend and his 1/2 sister and we all grew up together and i stayed over their house all the time and she even saw us naked one day when we were changing clothes....the difference is that we had a baby together the entire family is cool they love me, infact we are still together. me and him are ok but he told me that its not the same cause now im her sisters boyfriend and not his best friend

mikeramrod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a an old school friend that had a younger sister who showed heaps of interest in me over the years. I knew her from when she was about 13 and when she was just starting to blossom. In those days she was a bit awkward and shy. I was 5 years old than her but could always feel the vibe with her.

When she was about 17 I started to get a bit closer to her as I was sharing place with her brother. She had just broken up with her BF and I was single and not interested in a lasting relationship with anyone as I was studying hard.

One day when she visited and we were the only ones home and we started watching a video and things started to happen. We were lying on the floor together I started rubbing her back and fooling around. One thing led to another and before long she was giving me a long slow blow job and I eventually banged her pretty hard for about 15 minutes. She was really quite an amazing fuck, really agile and dripping wet.

After I blew my load I realised that although she was a nice girl she wasn't really someone I really wanted to date or continue a lasting relationship. As we were cleaning up her brother came home, he worked out what happened and was pretty standoffish. He just left as alone for a while.

In the next few weeks she kept coming over and wanting to continue further I held back. Things got really awkward with me and her brother as he could see I wasn't really interested. I moved out shortly afterwards and lost contact with him & his sister.

My advice is if you aren't really interested in making something work don't just fuck a friend's sister for the sake of a quick fuck. Family bonds are really strong and it does sometimes get really awkward when it doesn't work out.

If I had my time over again I would have definitely just been her friend and still been able to get those quick looks at her ass and quick peeks down her top.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks folks, a lot of great opinions here! The fact is, I'm NOT interested in a relationship with her. She's a great girl and all, but she IS 18. I think someone touched on how being "legal" doesn't automatically make her emotionally mature, and that's exactly where my head's been all along. Maybe the sex would be fun, maybe it wouldn't, but either way that's where it'd stop for me. That said, I'm gonna agree with most of you and stay away from it.

And to dude who's piece is shorter than his homie's: I don't care.