Sex with best friend's 'little' sister?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'd say it's a little more brilliant than insulting me. You don't know me. You don't live my life...regardless of how "low" you assume it is. Stick to farming potatoes and let your sister know I'm ready.

We're still friends. I guess some folks can resolve things.

:biggrin1: Hilarious! "farming potatoes". Careful though, you don't want to come off like you're trying too hard to make yourself look bad you'll just look desperate.

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if anyone he knew had to fuck his sister's brains out he'd rather it be me than the folks around us.

Great point.
If people would just take a moment to think (including all the protective brothers out there)
Someone is probably going to fuck his sister.
And depending on what SHE decides to do (an adult is able to make decisions)
his sister may fuck a lot of people.
Why not someone he likes and not some asshole?
Hopefully since there is some friendship and knowledge of the person we should hope the possibility that no matter what happens that the sister would be treated with respect and consideration of feelings.

A couple of questions.

To the women: would you want or allow your brother to dictate who you could see and what you could do with them?

To the men: would you want your sister to tell you who you could have sex with?

To the men: are your sister's friends off limits?

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm all for this as well. Just make sure that this chick's brother isn't Antonio Montana. :biggrin1:

ROFL sorry to get off topic but every guy that I grew up with on my block knew the lines to Scarface by heart.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
:biggrin1: Hilarious! "farming potatoes". Careful though, you don't want to come off like you're trying too hard to make yourself look bad you'll just come off desparate.
I'd not give it that much thought, he's clearly in a haze right about now (same as he always is & if he isn't he's getting taken because good quality weed'll hit ya with a buzz).

http://www.lpsg.org/3212267-post121.html

Back to Zombie's starting question, it's up to you but keep in mind she's been hitting on you "for years" which means she may really want more than just sex regardless what she may say. If her aim is snagging you & you tell her it's a sex only deal she may crack and either endanger your life or hers, tells her brother and he shoots you dead.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
A couple of questions.

To the women: would you want or allow your brother to dictate who you could see and what you could do with them?

To the men: would you want your sister to tell you who you could have sex with?

To the men: are your sister's friends off limits?

A. I'm not a woman, but I wouldn't dream of telling my sister who she could do anything at all with. My friends aren't lousy scumbags so I don't have to tell them anything either, but if one of them surprised me and turned out to be a lousy scumbag it would be them I would be "telling" to fuck off.

B. See A. but in any case my sister has lots of hot gay male friends, some of whom I have plenty of chemistry with (and they with me obviously), but neither I nor her friends would disrespect her by bumping uglies. My sister doesn't need to tell me to behave like a respectful, mature adult. Not alone is is respectful for me not to fuck my sister's friends it's also just practical, I don't want to cause complicated or icky situations between myself and her friends which might arise from us having shagged, and I wouldn't want her to have to stop being friends with someone due to awkward or complicated situations because I hadn't had the sense to keep my dick in my pants.

C. See B. Yes. Flirting and banter are fine, perhaps even a snog, but actual full on shagging? Definitely not.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do I call you an asshole in English slang? And tell me more about your sister, farmer.

Hoss, yeah, I know all about good quality weed. Don't make assumptions, though, gramps. Enjoying cannabis doesn't cloud, haze, nor dilute my judgement so much that I can't recognize a drunken Irish asshole when I see one.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
How do I call you an asshole in English slang? And tell me more about your sister, farmer.

Hoss, yeah, I know all about good quality weed. Don't make assumptions, though, gramps. Enjoying cannabis doesn't cloud, haze, nor dilute my judgement so much that I can't recognize a drunken Irish asshole when I see one.

"arsehole".

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, monst3r. Next time I'll just lay down and enjoy being ridiculed. Just for you.

Seriously, all I wanted was a few thoughtful responses, and I got them. What I didn't need is a parade of insecure jerks telling me I must be a shitty person or a shitty friend, or that defending myself from those remarks makes me an ass. You don't know me, or any one else involved, so you should've kept your mouth closed if that's all you had to say.

For the people who simply replied with a responsible thought or opinion: thank you.

For hilaire: how are the spuds?

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You asked what everybody thought....and they told you. Don't get pissed at them because of their opinion. How boring would life be if everyone thought the same way.
You're absolutely right. But, I didn't ask for the SAME responses, just thoughtful ones. Telling me I'm a shitty person isn't very thoughtful.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, monst3r. Next time I'll just lay down and enjoy being ridiculed. Just for you.

Seriously, all I wanted was a few thoughtful responses, and I got them. What I didn't need is a parade of insecure jerks telling me I must be a shitty person or a shitty friend, or that defending myself from those remarks makes me an ass. You don't know me, or any one else involved, so you should've kept your mouth closed if that's all you had to say.

For the people who simply replied with a responsible thought or opinion: thank you.

For hilaire: how are the spuds?

Defending is not what you did, people tell you that it was immoral and just a wrong decision and you reply by telling people to shut up and that you will fuck their sisters as well.

and depending on your mental well being you can either take this as another negative remark or as positive feedback and improve your social behaviour.

travisblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i hooked up with a good friends little sister when she moved into my building last year. he seemed ok w/it but i didn't want to press it by bringing it up. i told him she wouldn't leave my place and i had to sleep on my couch first 3 days cuz she wouldn't get out my bed (true), didn't tell him the 4th day i just gave in and fucked her brains out. but i think he got the mesg. we went out for a couple months then sort of broke off because she was crazy. at first it was hot because it was like "forbidden-bro's-lil-sister", and she's a bit younger than me an w/little hands made my cock look huge. but she would always go out w/her other friends to clubs every single night and came home horny as hell waking me up by strokin me so it was kewl. then i just got tired of her crazy, drunk, cigarette/boozy-smelling ass perma-passed out in the middle of my bed. or driving her stupid ass around looking for her car all the time. my bro knew she was crazy and drunk all the time and stuff so he and i are still good friends. she went to some rehab place to get her head rights so i guess shes better now. meh.

Last edited:
Reactions: mib348

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friends know that my little sister is off limits, and she's off limits to other guys also, not as BF, not talking about that, Im talking about scoring with her and moving on. If a friend of mine did that after I took a baseball bat to his car/MC and after I knocked him around I would not talk to him again.

Some things you have to stand up for. If your the kinda of person that thinks he can score on a friends little sis then you are a POS.

What if your little sister wants some casual cock, you fuckin neanderthal.