Sex with best friend's 'little' sister?

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
recipe for disaster.worse if u're only hooking up with her for sex.from wht u said she soon wouldnt b content with only sex. ive done this before with my brothers friend behind my brother's back,we were even trying to pursue a meaningful relationship cos we were crazy abt each oda,we didnt even have sex, they werent even close friends and it ruined the friendship when he found out and it didnt work out. he thought i was taken advantage of.at the end of the day blood is thicker than water

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
I'd say it's a little more brilliant than insulting me. You don't know me. You don't live my life...regardless of how "low" you assume it is. Stick to farming potatoes and let your sister know I'm ready.

"We're still friends". I guess some folks can resolve things.
we dont know ur life so if u say u're still friends, then we take it u're still friends.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I dunno really every situation no matter how similar, is unique really. My best friends daughter had sort of a crush on me but I have actually known her for so long that I think of her as a kid basically. I'm too old for her really, but if things were different I don't know. She's very pretty but I don't see it happening.

Reactions: mib348

Sempath

Just Browsing
Media
Why get him involved? It's between you and his sister. If you feel he needs to "approve", it's like getting permission to his sister.

He doesn't OWN her. If he leaves you over something that doesn't have anything to do with him and is consensual, he's way too immature.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she's gonna do it sooner or later, might as well be you. someone he knows rather than someone he doesn't. you could drop a few little hints. you might be surprised "go for it, but don't knock her up" may be his response.

Reactions: mib348