Sex with Classmate

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
So since September I've been interested in my classmate. He's barely 18 and I'm 21. He somewhat forcefully made me suck his dick and eventually his girlfriend at the time found out and dumped him. Apparently I wasn't the only one, she only found out about my after the fact.

Anyways I fucked him on Saturday when we were both sky high on ecstasy. He was drunk as well and couldn't stay hard for more than 2 minutes at a time. He said that had never happened to him before and he was so sad because he'd been waiting all year to fuck me. He gave me the best oral sex I've ever experienced.... I couldn't believe that an 18 year old had rocked my world.

I would be fucking him right now had nature not taken it's course. So I'm now left with a week to decide what I want to do to him. He's given me permission to experiment with him, doing whatever I want within reason.

I already know I want to try and give him a prostate orgasm, but I don't know what else I should do with him. He's only tried anal once, so I'm kinda sketchy about letting him do that when we are supposed to be intoxicated.

Hey everyone... give me some ideas on how to rock an 18 year old's world... :tongue:

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i was a senior in high school i was fucking this sophomore college girl. she was very, very good in bed (by my standards then), and ended up teaching me a lot- how to please a woman- how and where to touch, how to talk, and what positions to fuck the piss out of her in. looking back, she was a great teacher. i was much, much better in the sack after we parted ways. i wasn't clumsy anymore, knew how to be rough and knew where to be gentle. this all led to a better experience for me and my subsequent partners and set me up to learn even better things.

maybe you could take him to school? he'd appreciate you down the road...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
LOL this boy could take me to school. I think he's had much more action than I have. He's a self proclaimed whore and is doing tons of girls from the school.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry quote function isn't working for me.

He is very immature. Everyone knows it, but he's fucking beautiful and oozes sex. It wont really have an effect on me fucking him, it's no strings attached sex. I'm a closet case nympho, I wont turn down his advances. We are safe, using birth control and condoms; I don't see how this could work out bad.

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah- well i was lucky actually- to find a girl with experience who was actually willing to carry on with me. i mean, she could have been out exclusively fucking 25 yr old dudes, but she decided to spend some of her time with me for just over a year. bring another girl into the mix- maybe he'll like that.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He is very immature. Everyone knows it, but he's fucking beautiful and oozes sex. It wont really have an effect on me fucking him, it's no strings attached sex.

Hmmm... how to say this without sounding too harsh...

Unless this guy has the biggest cock on the planet, is the son of Adonis, or the heir to Warren Buffet's fortune... you might want to just upgrade to having sex with an adult rather than a teenager. It will undoubtedly be better for you.

Teens having sex is merely kids imitating what adults do. They are underdeveloped minds having sex with underdeveloped bodies. However, just for the record I'm not judging anyone on that... don't get me wrong, I first had sex at 19.

However, I'm not sure why you would be so eager to give him pleasure, if you're the nympho... cause from what you've typed it sounds as if it he's had a bunch of sloppy, dysfunctional "pleasure" already... that he probably didn't reciprocate in to his partner. Stop doing this kid a favor! =P

Obviously you have the ultimate decision, but if choose man over a boy you're going to do yourself a favor in the long run. Especially since there are plenty of those running around that ooze sex also. :wink:

EDIT: Couple last things...

"He's a self proclaimed whore and is doing tons of girls from the school."

LOL, you do realize the people that have to go around having sex with a bunch of people and bragging about it are the actually WORST people in bed, and usually not well endowed at all. That's the exact reason they have to have sex with a bunch of people instead of just a few... no one likes to have sex with them consistently.

And after your own first statement, "So since September I've been interested in my classmate. He's barely 18 and I'm 21. He somewhat forcefully made me suck his dick and eventually his girlfriend at the time found out and dumped him. Apparently I wasn't the only one, she only found out about my after the fact"

I hope you also realize that you're not the only person this guys runs around with doing drugs and whatever with... he's a total scum bag and he's just a kid. Even if you're the nympho, he's using you way more than you are using him.

==

This is not an attack on you or him personally - just giving you some outside advice to think about. :)

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmm... how to say this without sounding too harsh...

Unless this guy has the biggest cock on the planet, is the son of Adonis, or the heir to Warren Buffet's fortune... you might want to just upgrade to having sex with an adult rather than a teenager. It will undoubtedly be better for you.

Teens having sex is merely kids imitating what adults do. They are underdeveloped minds having sex with underdeveloped bodies. However, just for the record I'm not judging anyone on that... don't get me wrong, I first had sex at 19.

However, I'm not sure why you would be so eager to give him pleasure, if you're the nympho... cause from what you've typed it sounds as if it he's had a bunch of sloppy, dysfunctional "pleasure" already... that he probably didn't reciprocate in to his partner. Stop doing this kid a favor! =P
He's actually one of a few guys I have on the go. I'm not doing the child a favor, I'm getting my rocks off.
Obviously you have the ultimate decision, but if choose man over a boy you're going to do yourself a favor in the long run. Especially since there are plenty of those running around that ooze sex also. :wink:
There might be lots running around. Trust me I could have any guy I wanted, gay straight or other. I want the 18 year old.
EDIT: Couple last things...

"He's a self proclaimed whore and is doing tons of girls from the school."

LOL, you do realize the people that have to go around having sex with a bunch of people and bragging about it are the actually WORST people in bed, and usually not well endowed at all. That's the exact reason they have to have sex with a bunch of people instead of just a few... no one likes to have sex with them consistently.
So far he's been pretty fucking good and I've had a fair amount of sex. His last partner was with him 3-4 times a week for 4 months. So... he can't be that horrible.
And after your own first statement, "So since September I've been interested in my classmate. He's barely 18 and I'm 21. He somewhat forcefully made me suck his dick and eventually his girlfriend at the time found out and dumped him. Apparently I wasn't the only one, she only found out about my after the fact"

I hope you also realize that you're not the only person this guys runs around with doing drugs and whatever with... he's a total scum bag and he's just a kid. Even if you're the nympho, he's using you way more than you are using him.
Actually.. he can't get a hold of those drugs without my assistance. So I know for a fact he isn't doing E. I live in a remote community and they just aren't around. I also don't think he would have knowingly took ecstasy while he was with me. Why would he do that? If he knew he wasn't going to get hard.. he wouldn't have done the drug. He also wont take it again if we are planning to spend the night together.

This is not an attack on you or him personally - just giving you some outside advice to think about. :)
Likewise, I just... know what I want. I didn't need assistance pointing out why I shouldn't be fucking an 18 year old. It's my choice to do so.

Just saying..

amirk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
damn i wish i had this chance with an older girl, im 19 but i only fucked youger girls by now, a 25 yo would be perfect...