Sex with Fat Guys

nforrest

Just Browsing
Media
Has any of you ever had sex with a fat guy who has a huge cock? I am desperately curious to hear your stories.
Thanks

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
nforrest said:
Has any of you ever had sex with a fat guy who has a huge cock? I am desperately curious to hear your stories.
Thanks

Why, no. However, I am curious to read other affirmative replies since I was watching Flavor of Love 2 and Nibblz said she knew "the pleasure of sex with a big belly." Or something to that effect. She was digging this fat guy at the partay and apparently has experienced something she liked. Is this why all of those fat Hollywood actors are getting play from anorexic actresses????

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nforrest said:
Thanks
Several times and also with portly gents who are not so well endowed I loved large men it shows the guy has a real zest for life and doesn't want to be a sack of bones which can jab into you when he is slamming his cock into your ass. A heavy set guy has nice stomach padding which is quite enjoyable to feel slapping into your back section or your front side if you have your legs up over his shoulders.

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

Guy@naPrince

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a fully-loaded dude sort of and would like to hear these stories also, if only to pump up my ego. Stories with beautiful women will be especially appreciated.

So, who else likes fat guys?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
You've hit on one of my fetishes!:biggrin1:

I have always liked fatboys with big round butts and big dicks! I have seen many cute fatboys with cute butts, but have rarely seen fatboys with big dicks! (At least not any that I find attractive) :( An example of what I like would be Roger Clemens, he's not very fat, but his butt IS!:biggrin1::tongue: I also imagine that he's pretty big in the dick department! Mmm.... :rolleyes:

Bette: I love that show!!:smile: It's one of my biggest guilty pleasures!:biggrin1::tongue: The first episode of this season was horrendously funny! That girl shitting all over the stairs was one of the worst AND best moments of reality TV!:wink::biggrin1:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nforrest said:
Thanks

nforrest:

I've never actually HAD sex with a fat guy BUT I did hang out with an overweight gent. It's hard to tell the stats but he was about 6 feet tall and about 350 to 400 lbs.

I was absolutely not attracted to him BUT I coped a feel anyway :rolleyes: . This guy must have been about 9 rock solid inches. It was absolutely amazing.

I never knew fat guys could have big cocks! I always thought that their penises were smaller because it was buried in layer upon layer of fat. He definately disproved my theory but I still think he was an exception to the rule.

Ultimately, I was thinking that it was a waste of a good cock buried under all that fat belly. BTW, this guy was also an attorney. I don't know why he didn't take better care of himself. He was educated, funny, good company and hung. Sigh! :confused:

Like I said, I'm not attracted to fat guys. Sorry if I am offending anyone.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

BBWbigdicklover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love fat men! My ideal man is at least 6'2", 300#. I have had the pleasure of dating quite a few men who were 350-400, but they weren't as tall.

Unfortunately, I do think that weight has a lot to do with penis size. The larger men do tend to have smaller penises. I have dated exactly 3 not heavy men, and all three were between 7-8 inches. The larger men tend to come in around 5-6. It's ok though, I would rather have a heavier man and use a toy, than a skinny man with a bigger penis.

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 6'2", 270 pounds. i dont go for all this "creative measuring" we seem to see here, i feel if it isnt insertable, it doesnt get measured, so im about 6 inches long. however, once i did a crazy crash diet and was down to about 185 (down from 240 at that time) and found i had gained about an inch, and actually didnt look ridiculous naked.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
agnslz said:
Bette: I love that show!!:smile: It's one of my biggest guilty pleasures!:biggrin1::tongue: The first episode of this season was horrendously funny! That girl shitting all over the stairs was one of the worst AND best moments of reality TV!:wink::biggrin1:

I just cannot believe that women would actually compete for this guy. Also, that white women would be stupid enough to be on the show, knowing that black women have that "Oh, no white woman will ever get my man!" attitude. I'm pretty confrontational, but even I would be scared to compete with those crazy black bitches. They would eat me alive, all ghetto, like I was a rotisserie chicken on a street corner pit.

Flav is a total loser. But he has money, so golddiggas aplenty! It's like all of the women have to cover up the fact that they are there for his money.

It's too bad he let Like That go, but the whole "big girl lingerie" thing was funny. He is such a small guy, there is no way that's a good match.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
karmen said:
BTW, this guy was also an attorney. I don't know why he didn't take better care of himself. He was educated, funny, good company and hung. Sigh

Why does anyone, well-educated or not, become a habitual drug abuser? Or drinker? It's all the same thing, it's called addiction, and everyone has their own reasons for being addicted to the drug of their choice, be it food or cociane, sex or alcohol. Self hate, self punishment, deep inescapable emotional pain, avoidance......

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
BBWbigdicklover said:
I love fat men! My ideal man is at least 6'2", 300#. I have had the pleasure of dating quite a few men who were 350-400, but they weren't as tall.

What we want to know is...WHY?? What is it about them physically that does it for you? WHAT THE HELL WAS NIBBLZ TALKING ABOUT???

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ManiacalMadMan said:
A heavy set guy has nice stomach padding which is quite enjoyable to feel slapping into your back section or your front side if you have your legs up over his shoulders.

OK this is the gay male perspective. NOW WE WANT THE FEMALE PERSPECTIVE.

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nforrest said:
Thanks

I sense a Ron Jeremy crush here:smile:.

dengia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I went with several fat guys; if you are intersted here's something about the best 3:
1) 5"8 tall, around 280-300 weigh. He's my favourite,he's around 6 inches long and 5" girth but very very hard. He is 61 y.o., married and very polite (even if a bit butch) guy.
2) a little taller around 230, he was as long as me but thinner. Unfortunaltely his stomach was very big and he was 74 so having sex wasn't the easiest.
3) 5.3, 250, very little one; as matter of fact he was not really active with his tool, anyway he was 72.

Few others displayed to me that penis size is penalized by fat especially in old men when the fat on the stomach incline downward and become more flaccid.