sex with midgets?

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by The Phallus Palace+Feb 25 2005, 12:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Phallus Palace &#064; Feb 25 2005, 12:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TexAssgirl@Feb 24 2005, 09:40 AM
The recipes are a way to turn a stupid topic into something that is worth reading.

Stupid topic? Now hold on a goddamn second, please. Look where you are. This is a message board populated created just so that a bunch of dudes could gather and brag about their dick sizes, in most cases obviously tacking on an inch or three. (13 inches? Yeah, right.) Then there&#39;s the fact that it&#39;s kind of crass to label phallomegaly something requiring "support" for when you think of all the sad sacks out there with real diseases such as cancer, lupus, diabetes, Laron dwarfism, morbid-ass fuckin&#39; obesity and so on. Now I ask you, how could anything in such a place be considered "stupid" as long as a cock is involved? Posting recipes on a dick-board is stupid. Talking about ramming a huge meatwhistle into a horny midget is right on target and brilliant by comparison.

Peeeeaaaaaaaaaaaace&#33;
[post=286237]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

*yawn*

after searching for a good cheddar fondue recipe with no happy results, this is what my hubby came up with, remember some from a trip to one on those Fondue restaurants:

Cheddar Cheese Fondue

Serves 6-8 as an appetizer

8 oz package shredded cheddar cheese
6 oz beer
½ t of Worcestershire sauce
1 T of minced garlic
½ t of ground mustard

bread for dipping, cubed

Add all ingredients but cheese into fondue melting pot (or saucepan over medium heat). Mix well. Add cheese and stir until melted. Stir constantly over low heat while serving.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
penne arrabiata

140-200g/5-7oz dried penne pasta
2 tsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
5 organic vine tomatoes, chopped
½ lemon, zest only
½ tsp crushed dried chilli flakes
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp caster sugar
2 tsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
salt and freshly ground black pepper

1. Half fill a medium saucepan with water. Season with salt and bring to the boil.
2. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
3. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
4. Stir in the garlic and chopped tomatoes until warmed through.
5. Add the lemon zest, chilli flakes, vinegar and sugar. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
6. Drain the pasta, then stir it into the sauce. Season.
7. Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.

The Phallus Palace: Wow, in a wholly unpredictable twist, you all responded with more recipes&#33; Despite the compellingly intellectual theme of this board, I could not have foreseen the sheer collective genius of its posters.

The title of the thread is "Sex with Midgets." Apparently you wizards opened it expecting to find...what, exactly? Christ with a cockring, go back to your hyperbolic measurements and trolling for meat-puppets if you&#39;re not interested.

That aside, allow me to contribute to the thriving culinary carnival&#33;

Flaming Rim Job

Ingredients:
1 bottle Jack Daniels
2 gallons Everclear
1 quart diluted human feces
5 cans whipped cream

Mixing instructions:
Pour all ingredients into large punchbowl or vat. Spray all 5 cans of whipped cream on top of the bowl, set on fire and let burn. After the flames go out, serve in mason jars.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye@Feb 24 2005, 12:29 PM
They also help take away any satisfaction the troll gets.
[post=285988]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ll give you the benefit of the doubt long enough to explain why your post was a troll: it&#39;s exploitative of a physical condition. Posting a fantasy about &#39;twirling&#39; a little person is as insensitive to their condition as a fantasy about fucking a tracheotomy is to that condition. There are legitimate issues dealing with sex between people of substantially different heights, and thus a legitimate reason for someone to click on your thread. This post, and your &#39;dyke lesbian&#39; post are just cries for attention using the least creative way of getting attention known to humankind: acting up.

Now go to your room and think about what you&#39;ve done.

The Phallus Palace:
Originally posted by mindseye+Feb 25 2005, 04:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mindseye &#064; Feb 25 2005, 04:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Posting a fantasy about &#39;twirling&#39; a little person is as insensitive to their condition as a fantasy about fucking a tracheotomy is to that condition.[/b]

Oh come on, man, that&#39;s gross. It&#39;s also a bad slippery-slope logical phallasy. Normal penile-vaginal or penile-anal sex is not the same as going to town on a stoma or something.

Originally posted by mindseye@Feb 25 2005, 04:26 PM
There are legitimate issues dealing with sex between people of substantially different heights, and thus a legitimate reason for someone to click on your thread.

This I am not buying. You are committing the phallasy of equivocation here -- claiming that upon seeing the word "midget" folks will think of genetically normal people who are merely short. You don&#39;t believe that do you?

<!--QuoteBegin-mindseye
@Feb 25 2005, 04:26 PM
This post, and your &#39;dyke lesbian&#39; post are just cries for attention using the least creative way of getting attention known to humankind: acting up. Now go to your room and think about what you&#39;ve done.[/quote]

I admit the dyke lesbian crap was, frankly, over the top but I always hear dyke lesbians referring to themselves as such and am too quick to buy into it, I admit. I&#39;ll tone it down. But the food stuff? Jesus puh-LEEEEEEZE-us&#33; Don&#39;t yammer to me about a lack of creativity if slapping up the latest recipe for gnarly hair pie is supposed to count as clever&#33;

Anyway, I can rise above myself and my foulness. According to the test someone posted I am but 41% evil. :lol:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by The Phallus Palace@Feb 25 2005, 09:43 PM
I admit the dyke lesbian crap was, frankly, over the top but I always hear dyke lesbians referring to themselves as such and am too quick to buy into it, I admit. I&#39;ll tone it down. But the food stuff? Jesus puh-LEEEEEEZE-us&#33; Don&#39;t yammer to me about a lack of creativity if slapping up the latest recipe for gnarly hair pie is supposed to count as clever&#33;

Okay, then.

Flan Cubano
(Cuban style flan is different from Spanish and Mexican flan)

5 eggs, beaten
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup of milk
1 teaspoon vanilla (can use up to 1 tablespoon)
½ cup of sugar
1 tablespoon water

In a small saucepan heat the sugar and water over low heat. Stir constantly, preferably with a wooden spoon until the sugar melts and just begins to turn a light caramel color. Immediately pour into a 1 quart mold. You may want to oil the mold ahead of time. Soufflé molds work well but I have also made this in an oven proof enameled covered iron saucepan.

Blend all the remaining ingredients. Pour this mixture into the pan that contains the sugar mixture. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Place in a water bath and bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees. Bake for about 1 hour or until the tip of an inserted knife comes out clean. Chill overnight without removing the cover. Invert and serve

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Allright. that&#39;s probably enough with the recipes. People talk about some weird shit here and if somebody feels comfortable expressing a legitimate fantasy or quirky desire he or she should at least be given some credence. People are bending over backwards in another thread to say that sexual desire for whites only isn&#39;t racist and then jumping down this guys throat.

I believe that midgets are proportional and so midget woman would probably have small vaginas. However, dwarves are a different story. I have a dwarf aquaintance and he says his penis is not affected by his dwarfism. This would lead me to believe that women with dwarfism probably have vaginas in line with the size of average women.

As far as sex with amputees is concerned, i think there is a whole subculture around this with magazines and chat rooms etc. A couple of well placed personal ads will probably get you all the action you can take.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wait...I&#39;m not ready to see recipes go away. I&#39;m getting some good ideas from here. One can only eat hamburger helper so many times in their life. :lol:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Barbecued scallops hoisin

1 1/4 lb bay or sea scallops
2 med red peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
3 tbl hoisin sauce
1 tbl soy sauce
2 tbl dry sherry
1 tbl sugar

Alternately thread the red pepper and scallops on wooden skewers, beginning and ending with peppers.
Mix together the hoisin, soy, sherry, and sugar. Brush the shellfish and peppers with the sauce, coating well.
Grill the kebobs over hot coals 4 inches from the heat source, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove to a platter and serve.
6 to 8 appetizer portions; 3 main-course portions

Oh, and for anyone outside the U.S., here are some conversion factors to help you.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Here is a simple recipe for adults in the hot summer time.

Two quarts of egg nog. You can get Bordons in a can year around.
Two cans of Eagle brand milk.
1/2 cup of your favorite bourbon or rum or use more if you like&#33;&#33;&#33;
one cup of heavy whipping cream
Mix ingredientes well and then fill up a four quart ice cream maker with whole milk
*Unless you really like ice cream rich then leave out the extra milk.

Freeze. If you put too much bourbon or rum in it it won&#39;t completely freeze, but it will be extremely cold. To make it thicker, use extra whipping cream or reduce the amount of rum or bourbon.

If using electric mixer, after the motor stalls and you have to turn it off, do empty some of the salt water, add more ice and salt and let it sit for a while. It will get colder and thicker.

Enjoy&#33;&#33;&#33;