Sex without a condom...

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Birth???? She's still pregnant she's three months?

You can't really tell the sex of a baby until after three months of pregnancy, unless you get some fancy DNA testing, which sounds like it's way beyond your means.

You first asked on January 31, saying you had sex on January 21. Then two weeks after that she was pregnant....Timeline is wonky.

Sorry, Epic Fail at trolling.

Thank you, goodnight.

Attachments

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You can't really tell the sex of a baby until after three months of pregnancy, unless you get some fancy DNA testing, which sounds like it's way beyond your means.

You first asked on January 31, saying you had sex on January 21. Then two weeks after that she was pregnant....Timeline is wonky.

Sorry, Epic Fail at trolling.

Thank you, goodnight.

Okay I will admit the trolling part was stupid and unneeded but the baby part wasnt. Which I did deserve the comments on here BUT our sonographer has been doing her job for twenty three year (it maybe a little bit more) and told me and my gf that we should come back when shes around 18 to 20 weeks to get confermation on the sex. But she said she was pretty sure and for us to trust her judgement.

So what I will do since I basically fucked up is since I dont have a verification picture I will get a peice of paper and put jim123abc and a picture of the ultrasound when we get confermation in about five weeks. I hate when people troll so idk why I did it...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Okay I will admit the trolling part was stupid and unneeded but the baby part wasnt. Which I did deserve the comments on here BUT our sonographer has been doing her job for twenty three year (it maybe a little bit more) and told me and my gf that we should come back when shes around 18 to 20 weeks to get confermation on the sex. But she said she was pretty sure and for us to trust her judgement.

So what I will do since I basically fucked up is since I dont have a verification picture I will get a peice of paper and put jim123abc and a picture of the ultrasound when we get confermation in about five weeks. I hate when people troll so idk why I did it...

Why not just announce your girlfriend was pregnant from the very beginning? Why would you instead post information on why your GF isn't pregnant yet?

I think you are unaware of your current mental state, that or you have some undiagnosed (or diagnosed I suppose) brain damage.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm still not buying it and I really don't care what your stupid ass excuses are.

None of it adds up. She's not pregnant, she is pregnant and you only just found out about it, actually she's 15 weeks along and you know the sex of the baby and have picked a name.

Horseshit - the whole lot - I'd be surprised to find out the girlfriend exists at this stage.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I reported this batshittery. It's here to stir up problems. It's here to stop everyone in their tracks to baby him, the story keeps changing. He admits to trolling. What more do you need to get this guy out of here? These kinds of members are just harmful to the flora around here. It's like a nasty bacteria.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd be surprised to find out the girlfriend exists at this stage.

I'd be surprised to find out it ever had sex or that it even has a dinky. The 3 pics are such crap that it's impossible to tell. It may have been sucked off from a high power vacuum cleaner.

At any rate, their entire story is stupidity.