Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This has me thinking back to the 1980s when I learned that the mensrooms on the dozen or so floors of a huge local department store functioned sort of like a free bathhouse. And I was in school nearby . . . .

I had some serious adventures. Up to 5 guys at a time.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll tell you the smoothest experience I ever had at the gym. I was there one afternoon, late, but before the after work rush. I walked into the steam room. One other guy was there, sitting about 10 feet away. Nice looking, slim, tan, longish blond hair. Hot, actually. I thought I saw him touch his junk, so I did the same, but subtly as I wasn't certain he was trying to send me a massage. Almost without hesitation, he stood up, revealing about 6.5 inches of hard cock, standing up just past horizontal. He walked directly over to me, putting his cock squarely in my face. And without any hesitation, I just opened up and went down on him. He lasted about two minutes of vigorous sucking, and blasted his load into my mouth. He pulled back, turned around, and walked out of the steam room. Total elapsed time: under 3 minutes.

Excellent.