sexual talent

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Kaurik, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Kaurik

Kaurik Member

With a lot of areas in life, one can improve with practice. For example, playing sports, doing well in school, or playing a musical instrument. But in each of these areas, there are individuals who are naturally talented, who pick things up very quickly and can excel with less effort. Is there such a thing as being naturally talented at sex?

2. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I'm very talented... in fact that s usually the exact word that people use to describe me after sex. I think I have always been that way even though it took me a very long time to fully understand it. Not only am I talented, but I think that I am a sexual healer... a natural ability to Help people's sexual spiritual issues. It's kind of like being psychic or something like that... Don't mean to blow my own horn... it's just what I've noticed over the years.
    In terms of physical talent, I can suck chrome off of a trailer hitch, or if you prefer... I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

I've met very talented men and learned some from them. Though they were naturals in my opinion, they also exhibited a keen desire to please their partners.

4. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I'd like to think I am a great lay, like most guys would, but in reality I suspect I am average.

A number of women have told me, however, that I am very good at eating pussy. I think a big part of that is I really enjoy it, the appearance, the smell, the taste, and I am happy to go on as long as they let me.

5. Fanuc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Your as good as your partner

6. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    How would you like a free trip to Dallas?? :biggrin1:

7. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    In some aspects,yes. I for one was very good bottom from the very first time: smooth penetration, almost no pain, tight ass that make the top happy.
    I believe there are also people who can give great blowjob without ever giving it before, just by instinct or hunch, though it's pretty rare. The first blowjob I gave was fine, but not great and the first time someone did it to me it wasn't really good.

8. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    I imagine its possible that some people can be what you call naturally talented. I suspect it may have something to do with their attitudes toward sex and intimacy, early experiences and ease with which they connect with partners, not just on a physical level but emotionally as well.
    More often I think its a matter of improving your "talent" over time with experience, maturity, communication etc.

9. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I'd be honored!

10. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

My experience and from what women have told me, the guys who brag about being talented, are the most likely to be least willing to focus on their partners in bed. Sex is just another opportunity for them to pretend they know what they're doing when they really don't.

Being a good lover is much more about attitude and being attentive to a partner than about talent. Talent helps, but I'd rather have a lover with little talent but willing to learn than somebody who knows a few techniques but doesn't care for their partners.

The best lovers are those who are comfortable in their own skin, and also are willing to try different sexual activities to see if they like or to help their lovers.

11. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I got a clue I was pretty good in the sack when gals told me I was, and they came back for more. and I just did what comes naturally. one gf referred me her mother!!!!

12. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Such bragging.

Oh the shame forgotten.

13. whatsup123456

whatsup123456 New Member

i hope i'm ok

14. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Now that is an endorsement!

15. incubus08

incubus08 New Member

Albums:
    I think it stems more from a desire to please your partner then from trying to be the best. If you listen, know your partner well and have a connection than good sex comes naturally. I've had a bad blowjob and it's not something you forget. It's like some women think the fact that they're doing it at all makes it good, but just like eating pussy it takes practice and technique. Some girls realize that, some don't. I don't think I have a natural gift for sex but I love to give my mate pleasure and I'm willing to try almost anything to do it.