shared jockstraps at gym

alex33139

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi I worked out at an athletic club while traveling, and this relatively upscale club had workout clothes available for patrons, including jockstraps on loan! I've never seen this before, and I must admit it was kind of hot be able to use a jock that had been sweat in by dozens of men before you used it.

anyone else seen this, and if so, where?

Attachments

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would assume that when you turned them in after your workout that the club laundered them before the next use. I don't think there was any sweat from other users in them when you got them. It would be very bad for the reputation of an upscale club to loan unsanitary clothing to their patrons.

alex33139

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes, turned in and laundered before next use of course. some more used than others :) I think the gym provides them so guys can easily get a workout in during lunch and return to work. Downtown Athletic Club, Amarillo, TX. Wondering if anyone else has been to a gym which allows this?

Camaronight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would love to workout at a gym like that. Just show up and they provide everything. It would be awesome working out knowing that all the other guys are jocked too. Wish there was a gym like that out here in southern Cali.

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Equinox in Rockefeller Center in NYC does the same thing.

This is a hold-over practice from the Sports Club LA. Equinox bought the Roc Center club from SCLA about a year ago. The SCLA franchise caters to a very upscale business clientele. All you typically need to bring to the club each day is your own sneakers. They supply shorts, tees and socks. And yes, they also have jocks for the men if you want to use one. And of course all items are laundered after each use.

alex33139

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
interesting about the (former) Sports Club/LA at Roc Center. I'm a member at another location and they def don't do this! I go every day and haven't ever seen one jockstrap there.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ahem....I'm gay Redd and I think it would be disgusting if someone handed me a used jockstrap for my use! Don't connect it with the sexuality ok?

D

deleted848353

Ew. You'd rather they weren't laundered? Gay guys can be so gross.

No where did you say some this infers you meant all

Ahem....I'm gay Redd and I think it would be disgusting if someone handed me a used jockstrap for my use! Don't connect it with the sexuality ok?

Agreed anything loaned out should be laundered before reuse.

I didn't say all, Stephenmass.

You never said some in your previous post

Did you want to though ?

:smile:

I think she did :rolleyes:

Last edited: