Shaun Cassidy

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CUBE said:
Yeah, I remember hearing he had a freaking huge cock

His Brother Patrick cassidy was/is a dish. Saw him in a repeat of a The Nanny episode where he played a hair-dresser. QWore his jeans very well !

Maybe it's something in the Cassidy DNA ?

Reactions: shaggyb

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Hirsute said:
His Brother Patrick cassidy was/is a dish. Saw him in a repeat of a The Nanny episode where he played a hair-dresser. QWore his jeans very well !

Maybe it's something in the Cassidy DNA ?

His father, Jack, was well-hung too ....

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
For many years Gary M. Griffin has written extensively on big cocks.

Here is his entry regarding "Shawn" Cassidy:

"A reader of an earlier edition of this book claims to have met Cassidy in "Embers" Disco in Portland, Oregon several years ago. They became acquainted and retired to his Lake Oswego condo.

"When he became aroused, I was extremely surprised. I've never seen a cock so thick, and I've seen hundreds of hard cocks. I could not encircle his cock with my hand, and I have large hands...a good approximation of his size is 8" (20 cm) in circumference and 9 - 9 1/2" (22-23 cm) in length."

Big dicks run in this family--including father Jack and brother David Cassidy."

I could add more about this, but it's old news for me and I'm mostly interested in the spelling of Shaun/Shawn's name. Both seem to be commonly used. Let's call him "Sean" to increase the confusion.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shaun's half-brother David, of Partridge Family fame, is so well hung he discussed it in his autobiography...he is the biggest of the brothers so they nicknamed him dong.
i've seen more photo evidence of Shaun's bulge online that David's.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
coolguy666 said:
Is 'Sean Cassidy' any relation or is he the same person that I just mispelled his name???

There is no film or television actor called Sean Cassidy, so if that's the genre of celeb that you meant, then it was a misspelling of Shaun Cassidy.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A pretty boy--at least when he was younger. I have heard he was , or still is hung. Sadly, he aged badly----last time I saw him on television, or in pictures, he was looking pretty bad. The evil part of me takes a certain sick pleasure in this, but hopefully he is doing well. Loved him on "The Hardy Boys" when I was a young teenager, long, long time ago.:biggrin1:

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For many years Gary M. Griffin has written extensively on big cocks.

Here is his entry regarding "Shawn" Cassidy:

"A reader of an earlier edition of this book claims to have met Cassidy in "Embers" Disco in Portland, Oregon several years ago. They became acquainted and retired to his Lake Oswego condo.

"When he became aroused, I was extremely surprised. I've never seen a cock so thick, and I've seen hundreds of hard cocks. I could not encircle his cock with my hand, and I have large hands...a good approximation of his size is 8" (20 cm) in circumference and 9 - 9 1/2" (22-23 cm) in length."

Big dicks run in this family--including father Jack and brother David Cassidy."

I could add more about this, but it's old news for me and I'm mostly interested in the spelling of Shaun/Shawn's name. Both seem to be commonly used. Let's call him "Sean" to increase the confusion.

I am surprised that nobody picked up on Big John's comment that this dude: Gary M. Griffen has written about big dicks ---- first of all who IS he and how does he come to have such first hand (no pun intended) knowledge............and just WHERE do we get to read this stuff? I'd be very interested to hear about other "stars" he's got first hand knowledge of.................I know it's an old thread, but it may be worth reviving! thanks!:wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pretty boy--at least when he was younger. I have heard he was , or still is hung. Sadly, he aged badly----last time I saw him on television, or in pictures, he was looking pretty bad. The evil part of me takes a certain sick pleasure in this, but hopefully he is doing well. Loved him on "The Hardy Boys" when I was a young teenager, long, long time ago.:biggrin1:

LOL - Shaun and David Cassidy remind me of my teenybopper days buying Tiger Beat! Seems I liked them well hung back then, too!:tongue:

Shaun may not have aged well (haven't seen him lately), but David Cassidy has aged VERY well (in my opinion, anyway!)

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Gary Griffin wrote several books. Supposed to be "Factual", but in fact were mostly his dreaming and fantasy. He was a master of BS. I met him once, as it turns out his estranged sister and I were neighbors for several years. He pretended to be a scholar on such matters, but was really a pervert looking for big dicks. Nothing in his books can be taken as truth. David C was referred to as "donk", not "dong". There is nothing in any picture I've seen to indicate Shaun was 9 x 8.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gary Griffin wrote several books. Supposed to be "Factual", but in fact were mostly his dreaming and fantasy. He was a master of BS. I met him once, as it turns out his estranged sister and I were neighbors for several years. He pretended to be a scholar on such matters, but was really a pervert looking for big dicks. Nothing in his books can be taken as truth. David C was referred to as "donk", not "dong". There is nothing in any picture I've seen to indicate Shaun was 9 x 8.

Thanks GBuddy --- I had never heard of this guy before and so many "rumors" turn out to be just that from dubious sources!! :eek:

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What a throwback!

I bought every TigerBeat Shaun was on.... Many teen orgasms dreaming of that sweet face. I wanted to do him so bad, but always thought Parker Stevenson was probably better in the sack.

Sad to see him age... he had his mother's twinkle (Shirley Jones). He and 1/2 brother David tock over the male leads in "Blood Brothers" on Broadway quite awhile back and got nice reviews... both have the pop style down.

David always seemed to think more of himself than anyone else could possibly... but, Shaun always seemed the more humble, genuine Cassidy.

But, as far as VOICES, little brother Patrick wins. If anyone's interested, pick up a copy of the original Off-Broadway soundtrack to Steven Sondheim's ASSASSINS to hear this incredible voice. WOW.

A friend used to coach Patrick... said he was dumb as a doorpost, but when he opened his mouth to sing, was just heaven.

Reactions: pervdad