Shaun Cassidy

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Rumor Mill in Hollywood;says he sucked alot of Dick in the early years!

I had heard that also...........a LONG time ago Penthouse magazine used to have a "stories" section and they published a story from a Hollywood insider. I really couldn't figure out WHO had written the article, but he did have a LOT of dish. He said he was at a private HW party where a "very cute" blond pop star (and Shaun WAS at the time both cute & a pop star) was down on his knees with a woman on the other side while they were both sucking a waiter's cock. The guy went on to reveal having sex with some Hollywood Diva who had all these poodles on the bed with them. He himself said he had a big dick and you could get far in HOllywood with no talent but a big dick. He entered a bedroom in the house and a very "famous" star/producer was in the middle of a homosexual scene (and he related that it surprised him because he'd never witnessed a homosexual seen first hand)...........................after that story Penthouse abruptly STOPPED that whole section in their magazine. Always wondered if they were threatened with a lawsuit because the story was just a little TOO thinly veiled (I was really too young at the time to figure out who might be writing the story and who he was discussing) --- but in his discription of the "pop" star --- my thoughts immediately went to Shaun.

It may be just a wild stab, but in oftentimes re-thinking about that story I wondered if it might be Dennis Cole who wrote the letter. Wasn't he married to one of "Charlie's Angels?" I think in the letter he alluded to the fact that he was married to a rather prominent TV starlette and that they BOTH had a lot of sexual experiences with HOllywood to relate!

Anybody either remember this letter in Penthouse or can shed some light on whether Dennis Cole was rather a "gad-about" during those 1970's years when I think this letter was submitted to Penthouse!

Sorry this is so long --- it's the FIRST time I've ever told anyone about that reading that Penthouse letter --- but I remember it vividly because I thought it was HOT!:wink:

TheYoungBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually think a few of his photos have a striking resemblance to me... Odd.

...hopefully its just me. I'd hate to look like him.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember Jack Cassidy being quite handsome. The last movie I saw him in was the Eiger Sanction which was quite a few years before his death.

John44s

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
David Cassidy had a facelift and a hair transplant. Good job, though and he does look good for a guy almost 60! I always thougt he had a lot
More talent than given credit for (aside from all the teen idol hype). I still play "I think I love you" to this day. Also liked "summer days" and that one with the phone#.

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met Shaun about 7 years ago at a play here in LA. He was very nice and polite. He fueled many of my childhood fantasies. It was nice to finally meet him and find such a great guy.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Gary griffin used to publish a monthly newsletter that had hot photos of naked men. Sometimes, he'd publish old photos of celebrities in the nude. He wrote a well detailed book on vacuum pumping the penis for enlargement. He wrote a book on testicle size, and pumping the scrotum. He wrote several other books too.
I remember one issue had a photo of Tony Dow aka Wally Cleaver sitting nude on the side of a bath tub. He had umm chubbed it up for the shoot.

shaun cassidy was the man who made me realize i was gay......when i saw him, no woman would ever do.......

does anybody have pics of his tool?:tongue:

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey... I dont know if anyone else is familiar with this guy.
He was on some show called Strip Search, but does anyone know anything about him? Gay or straight? Or ever photographed nude?

He's a cutie with beautiful pecs, check out this link and hopefully someone may recognize him.

Strip Search | Photo Gallery | Photo 15 | VH1.com
http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/strip_search/flipbook/12_240x320.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/ParisAja13/Vacations/Las Vegas/American Storm/sean.jpg

Enjoy: :biggrin1: