Shaved balls.

Alkaz

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't shave my pubes but later when I get in the bath, taming them will be next on my list as I now need to keep up my handy work and re-trim. I found that at time it was a tiny bit itchy but totally worth those couple of seconds of itchyness for the amazing feeling and sensation it gives me most of the time. Thanks for sharing guys x

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I never shaved down there at all until several years ago when I started seeing a lady who had a strong preference for shaved genitals. I found the whole process to be a total pain, but she was worth it so I kept it up until she moved away from my area. I was sorry to see her go but took solace in the fact that I wouldn't have to shave anymore. But after the hairs grew back to full length and lost that prickly feeling I found that I really missed the baby smooth look and feel of my shaved balls. So I shaved it all off and have stayed clean shaven ever since. I do like to keep my pubic bush, however. Tried shaving the bush just once and it looked too prepubescent for my taste. I just keep it trimmed to where the hairs don't get caught in my fly's zipper.

cleanass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I shave everything except my ass,: that I use an epilator on. It feels so sexy and smooth.I also use bump patrol and that keeps the ingrown at bay.

coffeekid63

Just Browsing
Media
What shaving cream do you guys recommend? I want something that wont leave me smelling like a fruit salad, of course some kind of after shave lotion would be needed as well.

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will never understand why a fully developed man would want to look and feel like a pre-puberty little boy.

shadowmasterson

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally shave my hair, and every now and then also between my ass... It's weird, but that also needs some attention every now and then, otherwise it's going to get really annoying at some point...

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
I shave my balls and keep my pubes trimmed nice and tight. The first time I shaved my balls I did it because my bf at the time shaved completely smooth and he wanted me smooth. I also shave my ass every month. Gotta let you no one likes a dirty tossed salad. LOL. Besides getting freshly shaved balls sucked on is amazing.

joey baloney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to keep my cock & balls hair free. I'll shave whenever I know I'm going to have sex, but I really like to tweeze out the hairs to get a really smooth feel.

As far as the pubic area, I like to thin that area out by pulling out hairs until it matches the density of hair on my stomache & chest.

what about ingrown hairs!!!? how do you stop them?

the bottom of the penis, is the worst place.

My suggestion is to use one of those electric razors that are made for man grooming. I've noticed very little discomfort after using one as I did with a safety razor.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tried it once. Ugh! Most uncomfortable thing ever. I had to walk around with scratchy balls for a couple of weeks before the hair grew out again. Also, the whole idea of having a razor next to my balls is pretty disturbing. Never again.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I generally keep myself 'groomed' but in varing states. I will in the summer keep my balls shaved and the pubes closely trimmed just to stay cool in the hot months but in the winter I allow my pubes to flurish and my balls closely trimmed for warmth. Only rarely will I shave my balls in the winter.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually I trim with a pair of clippers and that's it. I get the entire area that a Speedo would cover front and back. This past weekend I did the clippers first and then finished the job with the razor. It feels great.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Started shaving swimming in school, through my time in the Marines and since. Usually every other day. Absolutely love the way it feels, looks and it makes sex all the better. Nothing more arousing than sleeping nude under some nice sheets clean-shaven and all. Morning tent pole is hard as a rock; hmmmmm love it!