Shaved sack

solomeo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just shaved my ball sack and it feels so good. In work walking about with a constant hard on!

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
did you shave dry, or use a foam or gel? Are you tingling from the shaving cream?

I see many of my health club buddies- even the ones that don't manscape the rest of their groin hair- with shaved balls, so I think it's becoming pretty common.

solomeo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Used foam, it was alot asier than I thought. In two minds what t shave next, need to trim the pubes a bit but don't know how to!

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have shaved my scrotum for years now. Love the feeling. Of course, I love to have my balls and scrotum sucked and played with so it just makes things easier.

s8tohera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been fully shaved for years. Match that to my female "friend with benifits" and thats a great feeling combo!!!!:biggrin1:

bd_de

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely is much better when shaved clean. Sometimes I get lazy and after I shave I wounder why I got lazy because it feels so damn great.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i shave them daily...and i use hair conditioner, softens the hair and its an easy swipe and for whatever the reason, as soon as i put the hair conditioner on, balls fuckin DROP and much easier to shave when they are elongated. easier to grab one at a time and shave it and then grab the other and repeat. then i shave all around the upper part of pubic bone by the top of my cock. its just a small trim...but i use the same Gillette razor.

i have been shaving my junk since i had my appendix removed when i was just hitting puberty. felt great then as it still feels great.
much easier to have my balls chewed, pulled, stretched, to bite them when they are hairless.
the hair doesn't end up between some guys teeth.
i have very heavy balls...and i love to spread them over my partner's face. i can cover both of his eyes when stretched and the excess flesh covers his nose. NICE

Last edited:
D

deleted110426

Doing it for a while now. It's so much cleaner that way.