Shaved

kelly.allan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been shaving my armpits for the last few years and have actually forgotton what hair feels like there. I have eventually shaved down below with most of the hair gone. Just a few hairs remain underneath and on the balls. It feels great especially when making love to my wife and feeling her hairs against my smooth area.
Have many others experienced this lovely sensation ?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk - I hate to see men with shaved genitals. They look like the last turkey in the shop on xmas eve (sorry, I seem to say this on every thread about men shaving their family jewels).

I suppose a guy can get away with it if he isn't hairy elsewhere, because how stupid would it look to see a man with a hairy chest, belly and legs and then a hairless gap in the middle!

Anyway - I just prefer men to look like men, and for me that means them being all gorgeously hairy and rugged - yummmmmmmmmy!

kelly.allan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see your point Denise and my wife has commented on the ' smooth area' . It actually feels great and feeling my wife pubes against me is lovely but I probably will let it grow again after a while.

kimoboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I really love is the feeling of both of us shaved. When the area just above your genitals and lower stomach area touch and rub, it is such a wonderful sensation..

kelly.allan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet that is nice. Unfortunately Louise is not shaved has not been since giving birth 20 years ago.. Maybe she might surprise me .

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
Here is a new question about shaving. I've recently started shaving my crotch. My girlfriend loves it and can't stop gobbling up my cock with all the head she gives when i'm freshly shaven. However I've got 2 or 3 concerns that I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered as well.

First some background on what and how i shave. I use my electric beard trimmer and trim down the hairs on my perenium, balls, penis, some of my innermost thigh, and bush, leaving a strip/taft of pubes running vertically at the base of my dick. I then rub shaving cream gel over my cock, balls and the rest of the area and take my gillette turbo and shave my balls, and the rest -- just leaving a little landing strip (as previously mentioned)

1. Sweat -- after shaving my crotch sweats more than it normally does, or i feel the sweat more -- some axe deodorant spray helps some.

2. This is probably related to the previous one, but also my crotch smells worse and particularly my balls.

3. I get ingrown hairs that appear at day-2-post shave and last for about 3 days where my bush previously resided.

4. How is a good way to go about shaving to not miss spots especcially on my balls -- my sack is large with lots of skin making it difficult to completely shave.

Thanks everyone for whatever input and experience yall have.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been a nudist for a few years and after seeing so many men and woman shaved- I joined the shaved look and love it- I dont know if it is a nudist thing but so many shave and now it seems odd to see hair- I shave everything but my legs on a regular basis and at times have shaved my legs too- Maybe other nudists will care to respond as to the percentage of shaved vs natural they encounter at clubs and resorts

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is a new question about shaving. I've recently started shaving my crotch. My girlfriend loves it and can't stop gobbling up my cock with all the head she gives when i'm freshly shaven. However I've got 2 or 3 concerns that I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered as well.

First some background on what and how i shave. I use my electric beard trimmer and trim down the hairs on my perenium, balls, penis, some of my innermost thigh, and bush, leaving a strip/taft of pubes running vertically at the base of my dick. I then rub shaving cream gel over my cock, balls and the rest of the area and take my gillette turbo and shave my balls, and the rest -- just leaving a little landing strip (as previously mentioned)

1. Sweat -- after shaving my crotch sweats more than it normally does, or i feel the sweat more -- some axe deodorant spray helps some.

2. This is probably related to the previous one, but also my crotch smells worse and particularly my balls.

3. I get ingrown hairs that appear at day-2-post shave and last for about 3 days where my bush previously resided.

4. How is a good way to go about shaving to not miss spots especcially on my balls -- my sack is large with lots of skin making it difficult to completely shave.

As far as sweating, the more you can let it breathe the better off you are. How much you sweat is mostly genetic past a certain point of cooling your body needs. As far as shaving balls, I have found the best way is to take a hot bath for awhile, then shave in the tub---the water allows the razor to glide, your sac will be really loose, and you can stretch it out flat to get the best shaving result. My two cents, anyway

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have heard of some guys shaving during the summer and thats it,but if u live in a warmer year round climate it tends to be more often- Shaved balls are certainly more pleasing for licking and sucking lol

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
I've been shaveing or been shaved by girlfriends for years. I have not had but maybe three ingrown hairs which I took care of right away. Now days I shave everyday in the shower useing just zest soap. I use a venis razor. After many years of doing this I have tried electric and all sorts of razors and the venis is the best I have found. No bad smells or extra sweating. My wife loves it and really enjoys swallowing everything. Hope this helps you out. Onedragon

KrissyCD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a nudist and the last couple of years I have noticed a huge increase in men shaving their bodies. In my opinion men look 100% sexier being smooth than being hairy and I find that I am only attracted to smooth men now. Kissing a man's smooth thigh is so erotic or rubbing suntan lotion on a smooth male body is so so sexy.
Kisses

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

I have been a nudist for a few years and after seeing so many men and woman shaved- I joined the shaved look and love it- I dont know if it is a nudist thing but so many shave and now it seems odd to see hair- I shave everything but my legs on a regular basis and at times have shaved my legs too- Maybe other nudists will care to respond as to the percentage of shaved vs natural they encounter at clubs and resorts

Yeah, was a nudist for quite awhile. At first was practically the only guy shaved, but over time it seemed like everyone was doing it. Like tattoos (of which I have none) it's become almost the norm.

Marose, I was suprised to hear you perspire more shaved than you did unshaved and that your crotch smelled worse. Hairless is usually cooler (especially down here in the summertime) and cleaner (or at least for me). I was wondering if it could be related to the kind of underwear you wear.

As for the ingrown hairs, here's the advice I've given (here) before: (And again this isn't a scientifically researched technically based point of view...just what works for me... oKAYY??)

Once it's completely shaved, shave it EVERY day...quick pass of a dry razor...even if you feel the barest hint of a stubble. If you don't you'll give those hairs time to grow long enuf to "ingrow". Then you'll have hell to pay. When shaving your sack, pull the skin taunt to make it easier to pass the razor. But a two minute quick pass EVERY day is the trick for a no muss, no fuss bald as a baby's butt look.

just bob, in the Big (not so) Easy.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes -it does seem that shaved is the norm at least at the resorts I have been to-I have talked to a man who is a nudist in Spain and he says he had seen a lot more smoothies this year at the beaches/ resorts he goes to-For quite awhile he just shaved in the summer now he does it year round- I used to go to a website for smoothies but cant remember now what it was called- I believe it was based in Europe someplace

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a little advice for those of you who I really can't talk out of shaving your nether regions.....

Do NOT use soap, that makes rashes and ingrown hairs more likely. Shaving gels are good, but the best thing is hair conditioner. It softens the hairs and makes them much easier to remove, and they don't trash your razor as quickly. Give it a try, I think you'll find it helps

CDubU

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to agree with your First Post Denise, a Man Isn't a Man unless he has his Fur!!!

Once on a Dare I shaved my chest, never again, put I still shave my balls and Half my Cock, If I didn't I would look like I only have 3 Inches!!!! :biggrin1: :rolleyes:

I also Trim around my nipples, ppl complain when the get more hair then Nipple!!!!