shaving balls and ass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi. I've shaved my balls before -- Got that down with teh disposable razor and lots of shaving cream. BUT looking for ideas of how to make it easier and/or faster. Anyone use Nair or some other method? ALSO, interested in shaving around my a-hole. Never done that. Tips? I can't figure how to do it without becoming a contortionist.

THX

tijnemans123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello,

I just started shaving my balls. I think you can really get turned on by doing it, so just take your time and enjoy . But I can understand that if you have to do it a lot you may want to do it faster. I'm curious how many times you shave a month. I think I do it twice a month

Bgptr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just do it every morning as part of my morning routine in the shower. The hot water keeps things steamy and smooth.

As for the ass... I do that part out of the shower - I put one leg up and the vanity and that spreads "things" out pretty well and I just carefully shave around it. I can see in the mirror how I'm doing.

After a while, I swear the hair only grows in the un-shaved areas or at least slows down a little.

Hope this helps...

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
After you have been shaving your balls for a while you will notice it only takes a couple seconds to do it. As for your butt hole, i use nair, i put it on and then brush my teeth, jump in the shower to get cleaned up.

Bgptr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Doesn't the Nair burn?? I used to Nair my body when I was swimming competetively in college and it was like a sunburn!! I can't imagine it on my "hole!"

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, i thought the same thing too, that's why I don't use Nair...anyone else have exp. using that? it would be great to find a quick way to do some manscaping. clipping myself with clippers takes way too long, and the balls and the ass - that's sensitive area. Need some pointers myself on what I can do to get in, get out, and get busy :tongue:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi. I've shaved my balls before -- Got that down with teh disposable razor and lots of shaving cream. BUT looking for ideas of how to make it easier and/or faster. Anyone use Nair or some other method? ALSO, interested in shaving around my a-hole. Never done that. Tips? I can't figure how to do it without becoming a contortionist.

THX

Your ass will itch like a mother if you shave it wrong. Warning on that one be careful and prepared to shimmy like a 50s twist dancer if you do

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shave mine every 4-6 weeks using my electric shaver. I sit on the bed against the headboard and stand a travel mirror (A-frame stylee) between my spread legs. I lie on my side and put the mirror behind my arse, in order to see what I'm doing when I shave around my hole. Afterwards, I apply hand cream and then vacuum the pubic hair off the duvet with the rechargeable hand-held vacuum cleaner. I should probably do it more often because after 6 weeks it's like a veritable forest down there!

Is NAIR a hair-removal cream? In the UK, we have Veet, formerly called Immac. This is always found in the ladies toiletries section of the supermarket, so I feel embarrassed to buy it. I'm not aware of one aimed at men. I tried my sister's Immac on my face once when I was a teenager and apart from stinging, it made the smell of burning protein (which I assume is what it's doing - burning your hair off).

TFXhawtfap

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i shave daily, no fuss but i use a decent gillete razor. not a disposable one. hair removal sounds great but aint there any side effects using it on your balls? lol.

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
okay my balzac is waaay too loose to shave ANYthing. i'd cut myself for sure. what do guys with lowhangers do?
the best i've been able to do is a very careful clippers job (with a guard of course) and by-hand snipping the few stragglers with safety gauze scissors.
i've considered Nair. thanks for the warning.

Peanut

Experimental Member
Media
I get everything waxed. Cock, balls, and asshole. I don't think it hurts that bad. Get it done every five weeks.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use someone else to shave my equipment. A bic razor and lather everything up and have a pan of warm water for rinsing. I love it when it takes awhile to get shaved. The lathering is so much fun.

okay my balzac is waaay too loose to shave ANYthing. i'd cut myself for sure. what do guys with lowhangers do?
the best i've been able to do is a very careful clippers job (with a guard of course) and by-hand snipping the few stragglers with safety gauze scissors.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got my back, sack and crack waxed once just to see how it would feel and I have to say it was quite a....tingling experience afterwards I guess would be the right words to describe it. Like when you get into the shower just after shaving your overnight growth of your beard and are slowly washing your face under that hot spray and feel the smooth soap go all slick and slithery on the smooth surface that was once rough and itchy. Having that same sensation happen when your under the shower and rubbing soap into your buttocks and sack is a very interesting experience and not an unwelcome one LOL.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

As the song goes, "Hold on tight to your dreams."

I use loads of lather and a Mach III. Pull the skin tight and shave gently. Keep moving your balls around so you get all of the hair. It takes a bit of practice, but I've only nicked myself once. Tried clippers once. Never again. I'd rather stay attached to them.

I tried one of the creams for sensitive areas. Followed the directions on the tube and got very poor results. Shaving's quick and easy and means you don't need any more lotions and potions.