Shaving cock and balls

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i shave to the base of my penis...i imagine a "virtual" c-ring.
i then lift my balls shave the sack and the taint.
that is it...i use a venus for my junk.
but i use a mach 3 for head and face.

ruwetty

Just Browsing
Media
I shave it all smooth once a week and have been doing so for about nine months now. If I go longer than a week say 10 days it feels like a porcupine has crawled in my pants. I use a product called "shave secret" it is an oil base and I have not had the itch. I have less itch with out the hair.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I shave my cock, trim pubes and balls.

My gf actually prefers me hairy (I'm sorta moderately hairy all over, except my back). She doesn't like me smooth, unless she's the one who shaves me.

Which is very hot, on occasion! Just not as a regular thing... (And I don't let her shave my balls! I'm gonna do that, if she wants it done.)

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
Years ago a friend showed me how to shave my cock and balls. U se a new bic and before showering clean off the shaft and stretch your ballsack and clean them off. Doesnt hurt(_tho be careful!)and it beats slopping around with shaving cream."trimming the brush makes the trees look bigger!"

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
check out my new shaved pics

It’s a personal choice. In your gallery we can see the difference before and after the shave. You have a quite smooth body so shaving your pubes gives you the boyish look. If that is what you want it’s okay.

I like guys with a more mature look. At least they should have some (trimmed) pubic hair. Shaved balls feel very good.

Every week some one starts a thread about shaving or trimming. It should be made a new discussion forum.​

temp2323

Just Browsing
Media
I only shave my balls and do a little cleanup around cock... Shaved balls rock!
And, I have a bad experience with shaving my pubes... It was verrry... ITCHY...

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a girl, I will say – shave it all off! But keep it smooth (meaning, you have to keep at it every day). We do not like it all scruffy when we ride you. Shaving it makes it look bigger and very yummy. I vote for shaved and smooth!

I appreciate that opinion, that's the way I like to maintain my own appearance. Also I have known other girls that think mountain gorilla is the only way to go.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like the balls shaved (for licking and sucking) and the hair trimmed close at the base. I don't really like the hairless look. I love the manliness of hair. The texture, the scent. Very sexy.

Oh, I do like it shaved further south as well. *wiggles eyebrows

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I only trim my pubic hair; keeping it neat, as a "frame" for your package, tends, if only by optical illusion, to enhance your size but it also retains the "manliness" of your tackle. Girls have also told me that the almost pre-publescent look of a completely shaved set of cock and balls isn't a turn on.

FUNINTHESUN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I ACTUALLY HAD MY BALLS AND SHAFT LAZERED TO REMOVE THE HAIR... ONLY HAVE TO SHAVE WHEN A STRAY COMES AND THEN I TRIM THE PUBES ABOVE:smile: