Shaving cock and balls

smoothster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the look and absolutely adore the feel of a shaved body. Letting it grow is just so out of the question for me ;-)

B_hungshboy

1st Like
Media
Hey all,
just curious what everyone else does.. looking for new ideas. right now i shave my balls and trim around my cock. tomorrow i may shave it all off. just for sh!ts and giggles.. and to suprise my girl with an ultra smooth cock

okay well, i've been wanting to shave my cock and balls for a long time now but how do u shave ur balls.. and make them so smooth. same with like above ur cock... how do u get it so smooth!? do u shave ur crotch too? what about shaving ur ass? how do u do that??? I REALLY WANT TO HAVE A SMOOTH COCK lol... i wish i werent so hairy. =(

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Watt" is a unit of power. "What" is a pronoun, usually used in the interrogative form but often used in the objective form. "Wat" is not a word in the English language, to my knowledge. Please rewrite your post in a manner befit a graduate of kindergarten (assuming, of course, that you did, in fact, attend kindergarten; if not, I apologize).

Also, the "Shift" button is your friend.

...... are u serious? u need to chill the fuk out.

at any rate, i shave my balls and the base of my cock and i trim the rest.

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
okay well, i've been wanting to shave my cock and balls for a long time now but how do u shave ur balls.. and make them so smooth. same with like above ur cock... how do u get it so smooth!? do u shave ur crotch too? what about shaving ur ass? how do u do that??? I REALLY WANT TO HAVE A SMOOTH COCK lol... i wish i werent so hairy. =(

when i shave my balls i just lift em up and shave them, it sounds alot harder then it really is. then i take hair clippers and trim my pubes down, but not too short. finally i shave my base but i don't go against the hair so i dont get ingrown hairs. be really careful here cause u dont wann fuk up ur cock

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you shave, how often do you have to do it. I find to keep the hair off the cock and balls, like my face, I am forced to do it almost every day.
I shave my package every day: I find that if I let the hair grow, then not only do my balls begin to itch but when I shave again I am likely to get nicks. During my morning shower I lather up my face and my privates and shave both.
However, I still have some hard to get hairs near the top of my cock which I have to tweeze out - which can be a pain.
:eek: NOOOOOO!
I can't imagine such a thing being necessary. I would rather leave a few stragglers than tweeze hairs off my willie. Ouch!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shaved my entire crotch area today for the first time. It feels great. I started by using the clippers head to toe. Then I used a razor and Dove soap to do my cock and balls. My entire body feels so clean without all that funky hair, yet my balls feel especially great without the hair pulling constantly.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've shaved to different levels over the years, but have found that just shaving the balls and the root of my cock so the pubes don't hang down and get in someone's mouth is what is easiest and quickest for me. One thing I've found that's great for it is aloe vera gel in a pump that you can get at a drug store or wal mart. I now use it as lotion to shave my face and my genital area. It doesn't sting like shaving cream or gel, and it really helps with any redness. Plus, it's cheap and easy to use. Try it sometime for a smooth shave that is virtually nick free.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave, have done for years and recently taken to shaving everything. The itch of regrowth I find is much less if you dust liberally with talcum powder, I can't be bothered to shave everything every day, there just isn't time in my routine... twice a week does it, keeps everything neat and fresh.

B_hungshboy

1st Like
Media
when i shave my balls i just lift em up and shave them, it sounds alot harder then it really is. then i take hair clippers and trim my pubes down, but not too short. finally i shave my base but i don't go against the hair so i dont get ingrown hairs. be really careful here cause u dont wann fuk up ur cock

i think i already have ingrown hairs.. theyre like little bumps around the base... what do i do to get a smooth cock back...

i dont know how i got them because ive never shaved em before...

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think i already have ingrown hairs.. theyre like little bumps around the base... what do i do to get a smooth cock back...

i dont know how i got them because ive never shaved em before...

I find that if, immediately after shaving and getting out of the shower, I either apply a COLD wash cloth or a bit of rubbing alcohol to my shaved crotch I can eliminate or reduce ingrown hairs. You want to close the pores as soon as possible to keep the hairs from growing back into the pores. Shaving with the grain of the hair is also a good idea. Going several days without shaving also makes it worse.

I shave every day and only use a safety razor and plenty of soap or shaving cream. Hair has no feeling and if there is one place I want lots of feeling it's in my cock and balls. Besides, I much prefer watching my bald cock going in and out of my lady's vagina/mouth rather than seeing my crotch hair.