Shay from fratpad

smartin22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shay is like my life. and i would love to see some of his duos/videos. doesn anybody have anything they would be lending to give out for a desperate man? PM me or email me at washhigh@live.com

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He actually has an instagram, but it's private. Good luck ;)
Corey Cann Connect (@coreycannconnect) • Instagram photos and videos
Guess he's choosing to play down his past for now. I remember seeing him on cam4 briefly with another male user who he lived with (not in a relationship with though), but that was years ago, and I believe they stopped broadcasting from it as well (Corey was known to get a little out of hand from what I remember, especially when he was drinking). Plus, the name username escapes me at the moment. Here's one of the most recent pics I could find: 19986081_469617276735498_2976169752080154624_n.jpg

here4now

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guess he's choosing to play down his past for now. I remember seeing him on cam4 briefly with another male user who he lived with (not in a relationship with though), but that was years ago, and I believe they stopped broadcasting from it as well (Corey was known to get a little out of hand from what I remember, especially when he was drinking). Plus, the name username escapes me at the moment. Here's one of the most recent pics I could find: View attachment 1139268
wow! so nice to see him after so fucking long even if is one single picture. I remember those shows i have a couple recorded somewhere, the name of the channel was namurt on cam4 but they only used a few times, if its true that he is on Flirt4free i hope soomeonee can share the username (since im probably not gonna be able to se his insta hehe).

and yes he was rather odd when he was on cam with the other guy but i`ll take Shay/Corey in any way or form (and please if you have any other pictures and want to share they will be very appreciated)

Reactions: sugd

evalucia

Legendary Member
Media
Worlds End Creek (South Australia, Australia)
Guess he's choosing to play down his past for now. I remember seeing him on cam4 briefly with another male user who he lived with (not in a relationship with though), but that was years ago, and I believe they stopped broadcasting from it as well (Corey was known to get a little out of hand from what I remember, especially when he was drinking). Plus, the name username escapes me at the moment. Here's one of the most recent pics I could find: View attachment 1139268
Still hot