she cried cuz it was too big for her :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_7e5ru7yuuu

Just Browsing
Media
the first time i had sex and lost my virginity, she cried because i was too big for her. i'm 9 Inches long and 6 inches girth, and girls always tell me that im pretty big.....but never cried lol. i feel kinda bad...but at the same time, big ups to me :tongue: made me kinda proud haha.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe she was having a horrible flashback to the time she was raped,

and she went home and scrubbed herself raw in the bath for 6 hours.

that'd be empowering :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
or maybe she had changed her mind, felt sick and repulsed by the fact that you were touching her, and that's why she cried :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a story sort of like this...

one time i was having sex and i accidentally, in the heat of the moment, punched him in the balls.
he was crying and rolling in agony, but i secretly found it kinda funny and empowering!

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
All I can say is that it is fucking lucky sexuality isn't a choice, because men like you would have us all turning to women.

"I feel big and clever because I made some poor bitch hurt so much she was crying... I carried on though and got what I wanted, so it's all good"

Sick.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i have a story sort of like this...

one time i was having sex and i accidentally, in the heat of the moment, punched him in the balls.
he was crying and rolling in agony, but i secretly found it kinda funny and empowering!

Oh what about all those times we tense so much that their dicks hurt like hell, they start wincing, contorting their faces with the pain, sometimes even weep a little? I mean sure, we might feel a little bad about it... but omg how fucking awesome is it that our cunts are that tight?!

maybe she was having a horrible flashback to the time she was raped,

and she went home and scrubbed herself raw in the bath for 6 hours.

that'd be empowering :smile:

For the morons:

This post is sarcastic.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All I can say is that it is fucking lucky sexuality isn't a choice, because men like you would have us all turning to women.

"I feel big and clever because I made some poor bitch hurt so much she was crying... I carried on though and got what I wanted, so it's all good"

Sick.
you forgot to pat him on the back.

the line you were looking for here is,

''you da man!''

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
For the morons:

This post is sarcastic.

For the other morons, it is a fairly realistic situation that one shouldn't assume would only be mentioned sarcastically...

I know at least woman who reacted the exact same way. Thankfully, she wasn't with a complete prick and he stopped to find out what was wrong, and didn't push the idea of continuing.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh what about all those times we tense so much that their dicks hurt like hell, they start wincing, contorting their faces with the pain, sometimes even weep a little? I mean sure, we might feel a little bad about it... but omg how fucking awesome is it that our cunts are that tight?!

funny and empowering!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the other morons, it is a fairly realistic situation that one shouldn't assume would only be mentioned sarcastically...

I know at least woman who reacted the exact same way. Thankfully, she wasn't with a complete prick and he stopped to find out what was wrong, and didn't push the idea of continuing.
i wrote it because it's happened to me.

fortunately i wasn't shagging childish arseholes,
so they stopped getting their jollies and acted like decent human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.