she cried cuz it was too big for her :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm surprised more guys aren't into cock, after reading some of the hard-core feminists that post on here. I can certainly sympathize with them; I'll never go back to pussy.
then the hardcore feminists can sit back and bask in the satisfaction of knowing that they have truly helped womankind!

I have been with guys with an average size penis who have hurt me as hell. Hurting a woman during sexual intercourse is not about being big is about being a clueless lover. Punching her on the face would also work, would you also feel proud of that?

I've been with a guy who has a penis which measures real 11 inches, not your hopeful young boy cheating with his ruler '9' inches, and every time we had sex he made me feel in heaven. I am sure he has made many women feel that way because he is a skillfull lover. From the very first time we slept together he was able to take me fully. He was inside me partially for a while, engaged in giving me pleasure. He gave me an orgasm after only 20 minutes or so and after that, little by little, he introduced the rest of his penis. Suddenly all of it was inside me and I felt as full and stretched as never before. Now, that's something he could feel 'giggly and proud' about!

D_7e5ru7yuuu

Just Browsing
Media
honestly, i thought i'd post this story because it was the first time i lost my virginity and i thought it was kinda out of the ordinary, so i thought i'd share it with you. i'm pretty damn sure i didnt make this site, but i am damn sure that this SHOULD be a site to where you can post anything about your "penis" hence the name of the website "LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP" :p

I'm honestly a nice guy and i really liked this girl, this story has always just stuck with me since it was my first time having sex and the fact that she cried mad it soooo strange.

I'm not trying to fight with anyone through a freakin blog thread whatever the hell this is, i just want all the people that jumped to conclusions and sexually bashed me to know that i'm not some sexist pig that likes to hurt women and this story wasnt intended to make me look cool cuz i hurt her....i actually really liked her.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread has been reported multiple times I am closing it while the moderators have a chance to discuss the issues at hand and give everyone here a chance to gather their thoughts in a more respectful manner.

nudeyorker
On behalf of the Moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.