She cums fast

coloradohung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife says that she cums so fast because of my size. She'd like to hold out for longer but finds it hard to do. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, If I was a guy I'd be in sexual therapy for premature ejaculation.

I cum really fast and very easily, luckily I am very multi orgasmic and can cum till I run out of stamina. Big objects makes me cum quicker, so a fat cock in me when I am ready for sex will make me cum on insertion.

I don't have a promblem with it, however I too would like a longer build up as I cum so easily I pop off all the time with little anticipation.

xx
Honey

D

deleted26151

Yea had that problem. Was with a girl who was kinda like a guy in the sense that she could only cum once then would dose off, and would come very quickly aswell

bastige

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my girlfriend comes in minutes. she's like a 16 yr old boy. sometimes i get her to hold out for longer, but i don't care. as for the multiple hour-long sex sessions, we'd rather just get it over with, go running and then have sex again, this time albeit a little less sprint-like.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can make my wife come in less than a minute. She said a big cock was a distraction at first and it took her a long time to cum from fucking. She was always bracing herself or worried about pain. We got our groove. Now she is in love with my cock and makes me so thankful to be a man. I hit her pussy hard and she cums a few times. Love the squeeze action on my rod. Puts me in heaven.
Jake

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with two girls who cum very fast multiple times, both sometimes on insertion... they were both long lasters though... and would often ask for more after.

Both have been squirters, maybe this is more than coincidence?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm not sure but I am a squirter also.....could be something in it I guess.

Although my theory on women squirting is, I think 90% of them can do it is done right,or if they want to do it badly enough.
I have taught many women through the club to squirt of all ages , some take weeks to learn it, or be comfortable with it , others do it right away.

x
Honey

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'm just glad I can mutliple orgasm/multiple ejaculate. :biggrin1:

I'd say it's much more of a psychological thing - to the OP, does she only cum once? If so I'm pretty sure everyone can achieve multiple orgasms in time, if not, I don't really see a problem. :tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only see a point to holding off if she's only going to be coming once, I believe all women have the capacity to orgasm as many times as they want, we don't have the physical limitations men do. I never hold back although I find that orgasms with my vibrator are more reliable but not as intense as orgasms induced by a guy, some of them do have a knack of moving away from 'the right spot.' There's no physical reason why we can't all cum however many times we want - although cumming a lot does give you tummy ache after a while.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm not sure but I am a squirter also.....could be something in it I guess.

Although my theory on women squirting is, I think 90% of them can do it is done right,or if they want to do it badly enough.
I have taught many women through the club to squirt of all ages , some take weeks to learn it, or be comfortable with it , others do it right away.

x
Honey

Hahaha, actually, that's 3 quick-time-multiple-orgasmic-squirters who live in Australia... must be something in the water. :)

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife says that she cums so fast because of my size. She'd like to hold out for longer but finds it hard to do. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

Just trying to figure out why it's a problem for her? Is she multi-orgasmic? Could it be that holding-out will give her a more intense or satisfying orgasm? Or could it just be that she wants to enjoy the pleasure from fucking longer before she orgasms?

I've heard more than a few women say they weren't multi-orgasmic over the years, so I do believe it isn't possible with all women.

coloradohung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, after she cums she is pretty much through. Says she's too tired to try to cum again. Probably that's why she trys to hold out.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, after she cums she is pretty much through. Says she's too tired to try to cum again. Probably that's why she trys to hold out.

Can honestly say that has never happened with me. Only had 1 woman orgasm quickly with me, but she was multi-orgasmic and the orgasms just kept coming. Usually it takes a lot more time for me to help push them to the edge. Gotta admit that extra time is the most pleasureful for me, and I might find the constant fast orgasms ego boosting, but ultimately frustrating since I like to have sex for a long time usually.

Jackoff Jr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only see a point to holding off if she's only going to be coming once, I believe all women have the capacity to orgasm as many times as they want, we don't have the physical limitations men do. I never hold back although I find that orgasms with my vibrator are more reliable but not as intense as orgasms induced by a guy, some of them do have a knack of moving away from 'the right spot.' There's no physical reason why we can't all cum however many times we want - although cumming a lot does give you tummy ache after a while.

My thoughts exactly. Just one question for SpoiledPrincess; does the tummy ache come from the cumming or from the motion? :confused: Women can do a lot of sit-ups during sex. :smile:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
coloradohung,

I feel for you man. I once had a girlfriend that claimed she came from making out and rubbing above not on her clit. She was done before I could get my shirt off.

She was the exception. I usually wind up with women that either have an extremely difficult time orgasming or can only come from oral sex. Let me know if you want me to hook you up with one of them.

yoyogijo

Just Browsing
Media

I am 6.5 x 5.5 and my wife cums just as fast as I do so I don't think that bigger means anything.