She cums too fast !

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,

I have regular sex encounters with a lovely woman, but our main problem is that she comes too fast ;)

She's rather on the tight side, so we need a lot of foreplay before penetration. Then she gets very wet and I can enter deeply 3 fingers easily in her pussy. But when penetration began, she get her orgasm very quickly (usually less than 2 minutes), and up to now, she's unable to continue penetration. Sometimes she let me going on, but it becomes unpleasurable for her and I feel it.

I tried to remind her that women are potentially multi-orgasmic, but there's nothing to do :)

I also tried to reduce the foreplay time but then penetration is almost impossible. And anal is not the solution right now ;)

Any tips would be helpful !

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talk about role reversal....there are some women who cum like most men...too soon and are done afterward. I certainly prefer a woman who cums quickly to one who can't cum at all.

what happens if you have her delay her orgasm?...u know like they would teach a man in classes for premature ejaculators.... as she begins to cum you simply stop...keep her on the edge like this until you can cum. chances are you'll have many simultaneous orgasms this way :biggrin1:

if this doesn't work she has to be willing to suck that dick the same way they'd expect us to tongue that pussy if we came before they are satisfied.

MissRoza

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
can you give her a minute, then continue? thats what boys usually do isnt it? in the meantime she can keep you hard with hands/oral..

personally i dont understand how she can be done after just one, although i do get that it all gets more sensitive then. multiorgasms ftw!

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can be a problem. I've been with one woman in particular who would come within a minute my going in and then not want any more, finding continued penetration quite painful, she said. One approach was for me to delay going in until I was almost ready to pop, but then I didn't get to enjoy the sensations of fucking her for very long. Yes, it was a real role reversal.

What worked best was what was suggested above: to let her come, for me to pull out and for her to keep me hard with a blow job or with her hands, or whatever, and after about ten or fifteen minutes she seemed able to take me again. She rarely came a second time, but she seemed to enjoy the sensation of being fucked (or "filled up", as she often put it), and she said she was satisfied by the one orgasm. The fact that she didn't come meant that she didn't get that over-sensitive feeling that seemed to follow her orgasm.

I don't see her now, and I guess in some ways we were not particularly sexually compatible. I think my size did make it harder for her, although she was not unusually tight (she was fine in that regard, but not unusual).

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had the same problem, and I don't mind as long as the girl's willing to finish me off herself after. I was with one chick who'd cum five times within about five minutes and then expect me to finish myself off.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had a gal that consistently did that. most took forever it seemed. my wife takes forever, except a few times when we were younger, and I would be all tan, about 1/2 naked, boating or building the garage or room addition.she would cum in a couple minutes with no foreplay. go inside, drop trousers, go balls deep, and in 2 minutes she was calling my name. the best part? an hour later she needed it again. man, I wish for my youth again.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the OP needs to learn to cum faster :) What a conundrum! She needs lots of foreplay, which usually makes women have faster and more powerful orgasms but then she's DONE.

Is there some reason you are staying with her, other than the sex?

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Time is a relative human conception. The statement, "she cums to fast", begs the question, "How long SHOULD it take for her to cum?"..You understand about this anguish and anxiety you are projecting?
My guess is, you read to much on these kind of sites about other peoples stuff you don't even know is truthful or bullshit and you take it with you into your own relationship..Relax..Have fun.Life is for living!..Asking for sexual advice on a site called "large Penis Support Group" is kinda like going to an anger management group inside Prison

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too fast means for us that we do not have time enough to appreciate the pleasure of sliding and thrusting. She tried to delay orgasm but she seems unable to really do. I've tried to limit my penetration depth or speed, but whatever : Aaaaaahhhhh !
Taking a break in the rush is not exactly what we're looking for, we tried and didn't found a way to make it fun and arounsing...
I've had some "fast cummers" in my life, but never so regular.

vinny_vin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my current GF used to be the same way..i just took it slower with not as much foreplay..she would get really wound up with me licking her pussy and asshole and then I would enter her for maybe 5 minutes..she would cum and need a break..now I just go easier on the oral..

nudebaja29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Here is something to try.

Hive her an orgasm through oral first, then let her work on you for a while, doesn't need to bring to to orgasm just long enough to let the sensitivity die down a bit then try penetration, since she had been working on you for a while you should be closer to orgasm and since she has been given some time to cool off you might be able to achieve mutual orgasm at a similar time, sure it Will be her second but I dont see that as a problem, it may take some time to figure out how much time to give for cooling off but this sounds like it could be a fun thing to play with and think of the results when you get it right.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could use some of that desensitizing cream that is made for men on her clit and maybe her labia. That might slow things down for a while.

I can get to the point where I don't want to be touched and it takes me a few minutes before I'm ready to go again but when I do orgasm within a minute or two (usually in my favorite positions when I'm on top) I am "done" a lot sooner! Perhaps you could start in doggy style? For me there's a lot less stimulation in that position so it takes more for me to orgasm than in missionary or when I'm on top.

We miss your sexy photos!

Last edited:

Hi,

I have regular sex encounters with a lovely woman, but our main problem is that she comes too fast ;)

She's rather on the tight side, so we need a lot of foreplay before penetration. Then she gets very wet and I can enter deeply 3 fingers easily in her pussy. But when penetration began, she get her orgasm very quickly (usually less than 2 minutes), and up to now, she's unable to continue penetration. Sometimes she let me going on, but it becomes unpleasurable for her and I feel it.

I tried to remind her that women are potentially multi-orgasmic, but there's nothing to do :)

I also tried to reduce the foreplay time but then penetration is almost impossible. And anal is not the solution right now ;)

Any tips would be helpful !

really? she can only orgasm once, and she's so tight you can't even fit inside her? i got a tip 4 u: cut the bullshit.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 2" thick and have always had trouble entering a woman at first! Yes I have the same problem so much foreplay to get her wet and yes they tend to cum fast. but once the head is in I can always slide the rest of the way in and I love it wet!!