trans FORESKIN PICS

JohnDeer4060

Experimental Member
Media
Looks like the girl next door to me. I live in Tampa, FL and when the house next door sold a young Air Force Sergeant and his wife moved in. She was very shy, from Thailand and so young. Just 18 years old. I'm retired and live alone and spend most afternoon reading by my pool. I invited them to the pool at time they wanted and they became frequent guests. One day the Sergeant came to me and said that he was going overseas on temporary duty and would I keep and eye on his wife should she need anything. Sure, no problem.

For a few days I didn't see her, then one afternoon she came to the pool and asked if she could swim. Of course, so she went back to her house to change. Back she came a few minutes later in the tiniest bikini I had ever seen. Two little sea shells that just covered the nipples on her so small A cups and a little wisp of material on her pussy. I had not been laid in a couple of weeks so Mr Happy was quickly hard as a rock. I shifted around in the chair to hide a few inches of him and she swam a couple of laps. She got out, dried off and ask if she could sit for a little while. I pulled the other chair kind of close to mine and offered her a beer. She drank it like a sailor on shore leave and I gave her a second. Same scene. She drank five beers withing ten minutes and was starting on the sixth when I noticed her squirming around in her chair. My guess was she had to pee.

She continued on number six, putting her had between her legs and squeezing. Yep, she needed to pee. A couple of more slugs of the beer and she said she needed to go to the bathroom. I told her I would keep the beer cold and she got to her feet, still holding her pussy. Then she reach down and pulled my arm saying she had something to show me.

I had not been in their house in a while and was thinking of some new furniture or home improvement. OK, I let her pull me along, but instead of going to the house she headed for the wood line along the canal that runs behind the houses. We walked into the tree line and she stepped up on a large rock about two feet high. As she spread he legs to climb I could hear a gush of water and saw a large piss stream shoot through her bikini. She squeezed with her had and got it stopped just as she stood up straight on the rock.

Then without warning she quickly pulled her bikini to the side and exposed the smallest penis I had ever seen. This gal was a real live ladyboy. And what a darling little cock she had. It was no longer than a cigarette filter but had a foreskin overhang that extended a good three inches past the end of her little dick head that was outlined under the foreskin. Without warning she started to piss. She made no attempt to retract the foreskin, but in fact, used it to guide the stream. She put out a stream that shot forward a good four feet. Then the darnedest thing I had ever seen. She pinched the end of the foreskin as she continued to release the piss. The foreskin ballooned up the size of a tennis ball before she released it. With a loud squish the piss exploded out as she squeezed the balloon. Then she again pinched her foreskin and raised another balloon. She repeated the gush and made two more balloons.

My dick was as hard as the rock she was standing on. It had not been that hard in 40 years. I jumped up to the rock, slid my suit to the side and gripped my dick. My left hand was around her waist and I bent her over and stuck a good eight inches up her wet ass hole. I took her tiny prick with my my thumb and one finger of my right hand and began to jack her off as she continued to piss.

Three things happened all at once. She finished her piss and shot a full load of clear liquid cum just as I blew my two week supply up her ass. That was the strongest orgasm I ever had in my 64 years!

That was over a year ago and we do the deed on a daily basis while her husband is at work. We both live for his temporary duties that take him out frequently for the Air Force.

I rue the day he gets change of station orders.

Reactions: nicnic