short and hung

crazyman

Just Browsing
Media
anyone know anyone personally that is on the shorter side height wise (5'0-5'7) that is "hung" or bigger than average?
im pretty short myself and starting to think im just SOL and not going to grow much more when it comes to my body (penis and height).

upstategirlny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last boyfriend, he was 5'6'' and about 125lbs. Kinda small guy but pretty well cut in his arms and abs. Well his dick was 8inches and was looking gigantic on his body lol kinda a bigger turn on

Reactions: loloster

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
In my wilder days, I ONLY got together with short,
wellhung dudes. So I knew plenty of them. Short,
muscular guys with HUGE thick dicks. And they all
wanted to get fu#ked, so I had it made!

The gym is a wonderful place to 'size up' the market.:biggrin1:

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well... I'm 5'7", 125lbs and 7", so I guess we can at least be above average that way :rolleyes: And upstateNYgal... your pics are familiar :biggrin1:

Slade

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 5'7" and 8.5" My partner adores my cock and can't get enough of it while he fucks me. I get extremely hard when this happens, and both of us don't last too long. (I am getting excited just writing about it.....:biggrin1:)

Brian815

Superior Member
Media
I am short and skinny myself. I'm 5-foot-6 and weigh about 130 pounds. My dick is about 6 and 3/4 inches long and 5 inches thick when hard. It's not huge, but a bit bigger than average I guess. I think it's kinda cool how being short and skinny makes it look bigger.

- Brian

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always say I am 5'8" (but that's with shoes) so I really am a small guy. I weigh 141, am well built, with swimmer's muscles and good chest development. However, I am DEFINITELY not small in the cock and balls area of my bod! Nine inches by 7.25 is enough to certify me as Donkeyboy9! And yes, that hunk of cock does look way oversized on a small stud...." but that I don't mind one bit ", he says, laughing all the way into your bed!:tongue:

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am on my way to being short and hung. I am 5'4" about 120 pounds. With a 6.25 x 5.25. I enjoy being short because it makes it look bigger :biggrin1:

Reactions: basque9

Dekkar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im 5;7" (sorry the apostrophe key isnt working on my keyboard), and Im just over 8" hard length and 6" around.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy shit !

Who knew !

I know a few guys who are not tall....but there's no way to know what they're packing.
One on a professional level (not medical and not the same one I mentioned in a hands thread) and the other a platonic friend who was good friends with my late brother....and they're both married.

Anyway.....I'm better off not knowing.
If I found out they were as hung as some here :eek: .....I wouldn't be able to form a sentence when around them.....

LOL