short and hung

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 5'6''-5'7'' like I said, and a girl I've liked for a while is like 5'10'', 5'11'', and she doesn't have an interest in me because of that reason:eek22::ponder:

........... you up NORTH , anyway , if you wrestler or boxer (not tall ) dont mater , beat the boy , WIN THE GIRL , thats what i say

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
anyone know anyone personally that is on the shorter side height wise (5'0-5'7) that is "hung" or bigger than average?
im pretty short myself and starting to think im just SOL and not going to grow much more when it comes to my body (penis and height).

I'm about 5'8" or 5'10"(depending on the day) And I am about 7.75-8 inchesx6 at any given time.

Not really "short"... but not tall either.

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my survey of guys cocks based on 35 yrs exp has been more practical, ive probably had sex with an uncountable amount and my conclusion is 5.3inches is ave. as for the height and cock size , i think a few guys here are a bit self indulgent with the tape measure. yeah i know im tough and the truth hurts. drew

LSebastien

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love guys shorter than me but more endowed than me...sooooo friggin hot! the shorter and bigger the better :smile:

tcudavid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've read that less than 15% of the male population has a penis over 7 inches when erect. It sure seems odd that an unusually large number of them are on this site. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

A little guy at the gym offerred to spot for me and I needed it (I think he was 5'4 or 5). I could see a big bulge in his biker shorts but didnt comment. In the sauna he sat next to me and I noticed he was huge just flaccid (he dared not to wear a towel). In the shower we continued our conversation and decided to get something quick to eat afterwards but his dick was turning me on so much I started to get hard. He offered to help me with it later and the sex was hot. I could lift him up and fuck him any way I wanted. Good thing he was a bottom... He was about an inch less than me but it really showed on him

Nancy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex bf was 5'7" tall, same as me but he
had 11 inches when fully erect (5 1/2" soft).

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a good buddy who was 5 feet, 7 1/2 inches tall...super fit...and had an 8x6 cut cock. He was super proud of it and loved to show it off.

I think that big dicks on smaller guys look particularly impressive...