Short Girls: Should i worry about being too large?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started seeing a new girl, and i have a feeling we're going to get to sex soon. My concern is that after being with a tall 5'10ish larger girl, who could handle me just fine, and then a skinny 5'8ish girl, who had a little trouble but not after a few times, that a short 5'0" petite girl might have a difficult time handling me, as i get to 8.5-9" when really turned on. For you ladies, is there any correlation between your physical size and the size penis you can handle? This is an actual concern of mine as i am one of the least cocky guys out there (my size aside lol).

Cheers

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Let me give you some perspective. You can't tell how hung a guy is by how tall he is.. same goes for the women. There are women who are 6' tall and may not be able to take a 5" dick.. and there are 5' women that may be able to take a 9" dick.

A persons body type does not determine what their genitals look like or how big/small they are.

Reactions: lustybustybbw

Let me give you some perspective. You can't tell how hung a guy is by how tall he is.. same goes for the women. There are women who are 6' tall and may not be able to take a 5" dick.. and there are 5' women that may be able to take a 9" dick.

A persons body type does not determine what their genitals look like or how big/small they are.

I'm a 5'4" Asian female and have had no problem accommodating any of the men I've been involved with. That being said, when I've had pelvic exams for various things over the years, including after having had a child, my pelvic floor muscles don't leave anything to be desired either :tongue1:

mycutie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5' 3", and I'm able to accommodate my very large husband. But I think it's because I have large hips (especially after having kids). I don't think it's about height as it is about body type. The past girls that had the most trouble with my husband's penis were those with straight, narrow hips. But they all did struggle to some degree, which is why my husband says my body was made for him and his penis. ☺ but even I have pain sometimes, like with his length when he hits too hard against my cervix. Certain positions especially hurt, but you'll have to figure out with your girl what works best. As for large girth, this can often be handled making sure she's plenty wet and turned on. Best of luck to you!