Should I ask my husband to fuck her?

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So, I have a fantasy that is giving me a headache;
A few months back one of my girlfriends had a date with my husband and I. She is deep sub, and I like her to join my husband and I in the bedroom sometimes because she does exactly what I say, and I never have to worry about her leaving my comfort zone. She doesn't try to kiss my man, doesn't hug him, hold him, tell her she loves him, or anything that would make me think she saw herself as more than my toy for the night. That is what I feel comfortable with, and it doesn't set off my jealousy. I don't let her masturbate him because for some reason that "is just different" and of course he doesn't fuck her or anyone other than me, but I do love to watch other people struggle while trying to suck him. It really really excites me.

Anyway, my fantasy lately has been that she has her hands tied behind her back, and she is totally gagging and spitting up on my husbands huge erection while trying her best to make him come. I have one hand pulling her hair tight behind her, so it doesn't get in the way of her sucking, but it also lets me control her face. I push two fingers from my other hand up her arse to feel her insides flex while she gags, and work them around to get her high from the feeling. I tell her that she is going to suck him all the way down, whether she thinks she can fit him or not; she is out of breath so she nods her head. I then tell her "open up, bitch!" while pushing my fingers deep in her arse. She opens up and saliva immediately runs down her tongue making a mess on my husbands strong thighs. I force her down onto his hard cock. It's huge, and the glans can't fit down her throat. She struggles, which turns me on. I push her again, and she vomits. I pull her face up, ready to insult her as an incompetent slut, and she gasps "I am sorry, ma'am, but he is too big for my throat. I would give him my arse, it will hurt me but at least I won't spit up this mess."
The problem enters here; I really get off on this fantasy, and sometimes I think I want to play it out. Yet, I think it pushes my limits of what I am willing to see my husband do with another woman. Sometimes in my fantasies I slap her strongly across the cheek when she offers her bottom to him. Other times I ask him to fuck her brutally. Both versions excite me terribly, but the version with him fucking her arse also kind of makes me sad and jealous. I am sure my friend wants him to fuck her, but she is too submissive to ever suggest it, which is why I like her to play with us. The thought of her struggling while I hold her cheeks apart for my man's thick penis is a turn on, but the emotional aftermath might be more than I can handle. I can be a real jealous maniac at times, but for some reason I love watching people suck him. As long as I control those skanky bitches :tongue:

If you read all that and have any comments, thank you :biggrin1:
I wanted to share one of my favourite fantasies, and also was hoping for some feedback.

seamonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If control is what your into, why not control the fucking, by putting his cock into her, controling the stroke, and whether or not he cums. that way you can the best of both worlds.

S8n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An ex of mine was into the whole control thing.
She bought this little toy, that gave me a electric shock when she pressed a button on a remote.

While we where haveing sex, if i was about to cum, a small device on my arm would give me a low current electric shock. Which would make me stop in my tracks.

Ofcourse using this method..our sessions would last for ages..creating a extremly painful erection and chaffed penis lol.

Anyways.. she even used to make me masturbate, and as she watched if i was getting carried away she would give me that shock.

She did suggest she watches me have sex and uses the device..Before we tried that she left to go back to dubai (studnet in the UK).

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
DUBAI?!? This is getting a bit too close to home...
I am also afraid that if I do ask my husband, and he says "yes" that it might mean he has been thinking of fucking her all this time. He always says if I wanted to stop playing with others, I am more than enough to keep him happy. I don't even see him checking out other women. He really goes crazy on me, which is how I came to enjoy dominating other women; I love when he dominates me. I am not sure that I could see him like that with another woman, and there is not any going back once we cross that line. I am sure I won't ever forget it.

S8n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha ooh your name too..
lol
It cant be that close to home..can it..
lol
Anyways..from what you say it sounds to me like your not ready to watch him in particular like that. Its a big thing for a partner to watch the other have sex with someone else.

It takes a certain mind set.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting... you can't control his thoughts.

A man always considers fucking the females that are around him. YOu can't control that.

You can, however, control what, how, and where he fucks (or is sucked by) another female.

And if that gets you off, go for it.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't really control him, ever. I just control our guests. I trust him as close to completely as possible, which is why I am okay with having guests to begin with. I am not sure if any of you have spent any time as a submissive, but those who have would understand that it is really an expression of trust. A very deep trust. When he hurts me I trust that he knows my limits, and he always does. He always knows just when to stop, just when to say he loves me, just when to kiss me, after otherwise dominating and "abusing" me. It is very intimate.

The more I talk about it, the less I think it would be fun to make this fantasy into reality hehe.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you really enjoy this fantasy. If you act on it, and don't enjoy the reality, then the fantasy is also lost to you forever. I think you shouldn't do it. If even the fact that your husband has been thinking about fucking this woman is something you must deny rather than confront, you really, really, really should not watch him actually have sex with your submissive friend. I think you and your relationship will be scarred. Enjoy your current pleasures, as well as your fantasy. To act on your fantasy I believe would be a mistake.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you really enjoy this fantasy. If you act on it, and don't enjoy the reality, then the fantasy is also lost to you forever. I think you shouldn't do it. If even the fact that your husband has been thinking about fucking this woman is something you must deny rather than confront, you really, really, really should not watch him actually have sex with your submissive friend. I think you and your relationship will be scarred. Enjoy your current pleasures, as well as your fantasy. To act on your fantasy I believe would be a mistake.
I second this.

If you're already having doubts about how this would affect you and your relationship it may be too big a risk.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i'm thinking that the domination factor has a huge role in your insecurities about him with other women. Probably should look at that first and get those issues dealt with.

It just dawned on me that i say this while i have a pic of me dominating a woman in my avatar. That had to look weird.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
anyone ever think you are a sick fuck...your asking for trouble and now you have it..mentally your fantasy has started to control your life possibly by the fact that you have allowed this third person into your most private part of your life and marriage...stop this crap...or you will be destroyed by your own doing....if you have not done so already...

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
anyone ever think you are a sick fuck...your asking for trouble and now you have it..mentally your fantasy has started to control your life possibly by the fact that you have allowed this third person into your most private part of your life and marriage...stop this crap...or you will be destroyed by your own doing....if you have not done so already...

:biggrin1: Sick fuck? Hahaha!
Well, yes I have realized it should stay as a fantasy. I stated as much in my prior post.

AlteredEgo put what I was beginning to feel quite well:smile:

I don't understand what Mademoiselle Rouge meant by the domination factor having a huge role in my insecurities, but most of what I have been feeling are things I don't fully understand yet. You have all probably gathered that I can be quite naive:tongue: