Should i bring her back?

Do what you said you were going to do Chuck. You were "bingin her back regardless".....if it's going to make you feel better.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just FYI when you upload an avatar there is this notice:

Avatars cannot contain nudity and if the image is a photo of a person, the gender of the person in the avatar should reflect your own gender. All avatars require moderator approval before they become publicly visible. You will receive a notice if your avatar is rejected. It is recommended that you use an image that is at least 200x200 pixels.​

Hate to bust a bubble.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So @EllieP, .are you saying if you are male you cannot use a female avatar and vice versa? ...won't this cause issues with fluid gender and Trans gender?

I mean if the person lists their gender in information shouldn't that be enough?

If this rule is enforced as I have interpreted it. ... it's gonna cause hella mess. .

I understand about nudity. ..but underbody imo isn't nudity any more than a guy in underwear with very prominent vpl.

Please clarify.
Thanks

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say if you identify as another gender then contact a mod and let them know.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just FYI when you upload an avatar there is this notice:

Avatars cannot contain nudity and if the image is a photo of a person, the gender of the person in the avatar should reflect your own gender. All avatars require moderator approval before they become publicly visible. You will receive a notice if your avatar is rejected. It is recommended that you use an image that is at least 200x200 pixels.​

Hate to bust a bubble.
Hate to point out something so very specific it negated and inconclusive there, Ellie, but as far as my Asian avatar goes, you only see underboob, altho very tacit given the picture. Besides,when it was up last time, no one said anything about it.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This only applies to new avatars. The others are grandmothered in.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so ... what if they don't identify at all?? (playing Devil's advocate here?)

That question is above my pay grade. In fact, this whole discussion is, but I'm just reading the rules.

If gender is "unspecified" then I would expect an unspecified avatar. Sounds simple enough.

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And not this unspecified

tumblr_n46u3sA0yW1rrnep7o1_500.gif