Should I get circumcised?

endymionspilos

1st Like
Media
I am 7" uncut erect, and I have been thinking lately about getting circumcised. What do you think about it? I am 27, and I don't have any hygiene or tightness problems. I would just be doing it for the cut look. I like the tight cut look. I have a lot of foreskin (CI-9). Should I go for it or stick to what I've got?

Reactions: CJF88

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
The thing is, it's totally up to you, our views really shouldn't be the deciding factor for you. It might be something you totally regret, or something you love. From what I have heard the process of getting used to being cut is something on its own. Think long and hard about it before you make any rash decisions. Good luck, and keep us updated on your choice.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I am 7" uncut erect, and I have been thinking lately about getting circumcised. What do you think about it? I am 27, and I don't have any hygiene or tightness problems. I would just be doing it for the cut look. I like the tight cut look. I have a lot of foreskin (CI-9). Should I go for it or stick to what I've got?

You know, if your dick works, and it doesn't bother you... I would leave it. Do you really want to give yourself some serious discomfort for a few weeks just to remove a little skin?:rolleyes:

B_rag0007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
.......Don't you dare, the foreskin is to protect the head of you dick; it's not for the head on your shoulder's......I'm not cut
.....I like the idea of having 2 different dicks; one covered...and one wide open for what ever......just keep it clean daily.....

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a circumcision at age 30 and have no regrets... Except that I am doing some pe these days (I have the time, at long last) and a bit more skin might prevent the 'turkey neck' which seems to be developing. But otherwise, I much prefer being circumcised.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
NO NO NO NO NO......and NO. Trust me as a Gay man who is cut himself I can tell you that uncut men have a much better time sexually... There are tons more nerve endings and the cock head is much more sensitive... If there is no problem with your foreskin then I think you would be making a huge mistake...

endofsummer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cut/Uncut, which is better? I personally believe the best one is the one you grew up with and are used to and would not change. If you do get cut you may be disappointed with the results. If you still want to get cut I strongly suggest you tell the Doctor you only want enough removed to expose the head when you are hard and not more. Cut/Uncut, who has more pleasure? I have been cut all my life and experience so much pleasure I would pass out if there was more. I think uncut guys are the same. What ever you decide, don't do anything in a hurry. Take some time. Seriously think about this. GOOD LUCK

jmarchett1

Just Browsing
Media
I was circumcised 5 years ago for a tight foreskin. I have to say that its never been better and I think it looks better too. My only regret is that i didn't have it done sooner.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You should do what ever it is u want to do, but remember u are stuck with which way you decide to go. I have a friend who had to get cut, he said it was so painfull that he would not have done it if he knew how bad it hurt and how long it hurt after getting it done. I knew one guy who got circumsized at birth. He couldn't walk for nine months. lol. U do what you want. It is your decision.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised 5 years ago for a tight foreskin. I have to say that its never been better and I think it looks better too. My only regret is that i didn't have it done sooner.

A tight foreskin is no reason for cutting it off.Trust me you will regret it later!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you get the standard high and tight (whether you ask for it or not) fifteen square inches or more (if you got a big dick) of your dick is going in the waste bin.

Where else could you lose that much skin and underlying fascia without being desensitized? It's an area approximately equivalent in size and similar in the number of nerve endings to your palm.

Maybe it has some fetish value for you? If you decide to do it, I recommend a local anesthetic so you can see what the circumciser is doing.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course the decision is up to you. Familiarize yourself with the term "keratinization". Seriously, look that one up. Also keep in mind that, ultimately, regardless of the restoration movement and its claims, a circumcision is completely non-reversable. If you cut it off, you can never get it back, even if you regret the surgery later. Some doctors will be able to make a cosmetic reversal, but it is as much a reversal as is a prosthetic limb after an amputation.

If you are just bound and determined to get that particular body modification, then by all means, do it. Just don't do it simply because you have seen more cocks that have been trimmed, and you want to look like everyone else.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you ansewered your question then. The bad side of it will be that you will have to give up docking as a hobby with othere men and there's also always the possibility that the circumcision might nott turn out the way that you are hoping. The doctor might cut too far or not enough for you and the tight look you see on others might not be the same look that you end up with. Research it and try to talk it over with any otheres who might have gone through this by choice as adults and see how they are with it. Once it is gone you rreally cannot get it back so think long and hard about it.

D

deleted20132

Dude, dont do it - you may/will regret it, and you will not be able to have it back as it once was! mine is also CI9, and i wish mine was shorter, but i like it, its the most treasurable part of my body! if you like how cut ones look, keep the skin retracted, but dont go butchered! imagine it, like a total new dick once you do it, everything you shared with 'him', lost! i know i sound silly and stupid, but enjoy what you have, and forget about cutting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DO NOT DO IT. I would give my left nutt for a long meaty foreskin. We are supposed to have the meaty skin. Not some tight stretched skinned cock like I have now. Keep the skin.

mike ray

Just Browsing
Media
Of course, you should do what you want. I have a friend who did it. He is so happy he can't contain himself. It is beautiful. I personally like the head showing. If you do, remember to moisturize the head as you do your head with ears. It keeps it soft, sensitive and beautiful. Stay happy. E-male me, hehe, for a list of moisturizers.