Shower Fight

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Part V

Aaron took his dick out of Amanda’s snatch one last time then looked at me and winked. Then he slammed the whole length of is cock all the way into her little fuckhole. He moaned as he did it. “Ohhhh ya baby oh fuck ya.”

Amanda let out a “Ummmph,” as Aaron’s sank balls deep in her. Almost immediately he started his savage pounding. Aaron’s large athletic bady was almost suspended in air so I had a very good look at his huge cock disappearing up my girlfriend’s pussy. His balls were slapping hard against her upturned ass as he had her ankles over his shoulder’s. Amanda was gasping with ever stroke. “Uh ya, Uh ya, Uh ya.”

I suddenly felt Jay’s hands on my back and heard him in my ear. “On your knees faggot. Your gonna get fucked too.”

What? I was horrified. He couldn’t mean he was going to ass fuck me. Before I knew it though I could feel his hot cock head pressing against my asshole. I really didn’t have time to tense up as I felt his cock pop right inside. I was lucky his dick was still covered in my spit or it could have hurt a lot worse.

Meanwhile Sean was sucking on my girl’s huge tits and I could see her reaching around and stroking is monster. A big stream of precum was oozing out of his pisshole and was running sown her arm. Sean looked up and saw Jay ass fucking me. “Hey look baby.” He said to Amanda. You’re not the only one with a fat cock in you.

Jay was savagely raping my ass. I could feel his balls smacking mine with every thrust. “And the little queer likes it too, look Aaron his tiny little weenie is hard.” Sean observed.

Sadly it was true. For some reason the combination of watching Amanda getting fuck by too huge cocks along with my ass getting fucked had gotten me painfully hard. “He’s got to be nearly four inches now, He looks like me when I was 3.” Sean continued.

Amanda looked at me and giggled.

Sean squatted over Amanda’s face suddenly and said. “Okay slut now lick my ass.” Amanda’s face disappeared under Sean’s muscular hairy ass and he started to moan. “Fuck ya baby that’s a good whore stick you tounge up my ass slut.”

“Say you like being ass fucked faggot.” Jay ordered.

“No.” I tried to sound defiant. Jay punched me in the back of the head for it.

“Say it.”

“Fuck you.” This time he reached around and gave my balls a vicious twist.

“Just say it Matt.” It was Amanda’s voice. “It’s obvious you do.”

I felt totally betrayed also I felt like there was no hope. Better to give in and survive then get beaten senseless on a change room floor.

“I-I like it.”

Jay slapped me hard on the ass. “You like what?”

“I like you fucking my ass.”

“Good stubdick. And since you like it so much I’m gonna assfuck you regularly.”

“Yes sir” I figured in this deep why not?

Aaron was obviously close to coming as he was pounding harder than every. Amanda’s head now was hanging off the end of the bench and Sean was face fucking her. Somehow she was able to deep throat him all the way down to his hairy balls. He hands were running all over his ass. Suddenly Amanda stopped sucking and started to scream.

“Oh Fuck oh yeah, I’m cumming, I’m cumming I’m cumming all over your cock. I’m cumming all over your big fat cock.” I had never made Amanda cum.

Amanda tensed up and pulled Aaron down on top of her a jammed her tougue in his mouth. Then her whole body shook and her toes curled up. After a couple of seconds of convulsing her body went limp.

“Give a minute Sean before you fuck her cunt let her enjoy the first real fucking she’s had.” Aaron said.

“Thank you.” Amanda whispered in Aaron’s ear.

pokerus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Please tell me this is going to get better in the end... Does he get them back? Or do we have to bear a terrible ending?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Please tell me this is going to get better in the end... Does he get them back? Or do we have to bear a terrible ending?

I hope things get even worse for this guy. My perfect ending for this story would be the bullies, after they've beat him up and fucked his girlfriend, to take a picture of the main character naked with one of their camera phones. This picture is first spread around the school, then around the city and eventually around the world as it becomes a new internet phenomenon like the "Star Wars kid."

I want the story to end with the protagonist publicly shamed and forced to endure constant mocking from strangers and family alike, for the rest of his life. Maybe even his Father could disown him out of shame for having a child with such a small dick.

That would be my perfect ending, at least.

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Pokerus I suggest seriously that if you don't like the way this is progressing then you stop reading it now. Judging from the private messages I have received most people are hoping it gets even worse.

Next chapter very soon.

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Part VI
Aaron pulled out of Amanda’s pussy still hard. It was obvious he hadn’t cum yet. “I’m gonna spray it on the bitch’s tits.” He said as he was jerking his monster pole.

“Oh yeah baby coat my jugs with your sweet man juice.” Amanda said as she pushed her enourmous milky white tits together. I couldn’t belive how sexy she looked.

Jay himself was pounding my ass hard and shouting even more profanities and insults at me.

“Oh yeah you tiny dicked little queer, you like my fat cock up your ass don’t ya huh? You like you hairless little ass getting fucked, Oh yeah I’m cumming, Oh man I’m cumming up your ass.” Jay thrust his hips hard against me one last time and pulled my hair. His balls were mashed against mine and I felt his cock twitch and then start to throb. He punctuated every ejaculation with a “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.” Then collapse on top of me. I could feel his big cock start to shrink inside me.

Even though I had another guys cum oozing out of my ass and his naked and sweaty body on top of me I still couldn’t stop looking at the live sex show in front of me.’

“Here is comes bitch fuck yeah.” The first shot of Aaron’s splooge missed his target and his Amanda in the face; she stuck out her tongue to get a taste. The next shot was just a big and coated her left tit. Aaron then shot at least four more times thoroughly covering Amanda’s boobs her a layer of jizz.

Aaron climbed down and grabbed me by the hair. “Come her shrimp dick.” He forced me over to Amanda’s side. Jay’s dick came out of my ass with a wet popping noise, his cum started running out of my ass and down my leg.

“Kiss your girl.” I gave her a small kiss. Aaron kicked me in the ass hard. “No moron kiss her good.” I started to French her.

“Good, good.” Aaron continued. “Now lick her face.” I knew where this was going and decided it was hopeless to fight. I slurped up Aaron’s salty cum.

“Good job, now her tits.” I have to admit that I actually was eager to lick and suck on Amanda’s tits even if they were covered in another guy’s cum. She had never let me so much a touch them through her sweater before. I started to quickly lick and slurp the enormous quantity of semen that was all over my girlfriend’s boobs.

“Look at him go.” Sean declared. “He really digs the taste of it.”

Amanda was giggling as I ran my tongue over her nipples.

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“Okay guys.” Sean continued. “Time for me to get my rocks off. Roll over cumbucket.”

Amanda laughed again. “Cumbucket. I like that.” How could she have become such a whore so fast.

“Okay micro phallus, you get a front row seat to watch this slut get fucked this time. Get on the bench on you back.” Sean commanded.

I must have looked confused because I hesitated. “Is your brain as small as your dinky? Lie down.

I lay on my back with great difficulty because my ass was so sore from the butt fuck I had just had.

Sean spoke to Amanda next. “Okay Jiggles now you stick you fuckhole in his face as lie down.”

Amanda did as she was told and soon my face was a mere inch away from her freshly stretched out pussy. She was still dripping wet from her recent fucking from Aaron’s mighty pole.

All too soon Sean’s big fat dick came into view. He rested it on my face while he fingered Amanda’s pussy. He had a great deal of pubic hair and it was annoyingly getting in my mouth and eyes. This only positive thing about this whole experience was I could feel Amanda’s tits on my belly. I tired to concentrate on that.

Sean stuck his cock up Amanda’s cunt. I watched almost in awe as her pussy lips parted to allow such a big dick enter. He cunt flaps stretched and puckered inward as his fat cockhead disappeared into her warm wet inside. Her juice was flowing so copiously that it actually dripped onto my face. With no effort at all Sean sank his monster fuck stick all the way into her very willing twat. His hairy balls came to rest on my nose. I could smell and taste his sweaty weighty balls as they sat right on my face.

Sean started to fuck my girlfriend.

I don’t really know how long it went on. But as I watched Amanda’s cunt nearly get turned inside out with every pull back from Sean’s horse cock I realized something. Life with me wouldn’t be fair for Amanda. There was no possible way a chick as hot as her could ever be happy with a guy with such a small dick. There was no use denying this. Then suddenly while getting pummeled in the face by Sean’s fist sized hairy smelly ballsack. The best thing ever in my life happened. Amanda started to give me head.

It wasn’t just a regular blow job either. She took me right down to the nuts and started to deep throat me. I realized that no girl would ever have trouble deep throating my little cock. Oh well. Chalk up one for the little guy.

It really didn’t take long I was so horny anyway. I don’t even know if the other guys noticed. But I blew a load in Amanda’s mouth and she swallowed it all. Soon it was over for Sean too.

“Fuck yeah I’m gonna cum in your cunt you slut, Oh fuck yeah here it cums, Ahhrgh.”

I watched as Sean’s balls tightened up and his cock started to twitch. It was really quite interesting to watch the spastic motions at the base of his cock as her pumped my girlfriend’s snatch full of his goo.

Sean immediately pulled out and his hose slapped my in the face smearing it with a sticky combination of semen and pussy juice.

“Eat her cunt shrimp” Sean said and he pushed Amanda’s ass down so her cunt was against my mouth. I slurped out as much of Seans’ cum as possible. I really was surprised how much I didn’t mind eating another guys cum out of my girl’s hole. As I was swirling my tongue around her clit she clamped down and her body started to shake again and she came in my face.

“Okay loser we’re done with you. And fuck toy, call us if you need a good fucking ever again.” Were Aaron’s parting words as the three of them headed to the showers.

“You know she wasn’t half bad.” I could hear Sean say as they rounded the corner.

I looked at Amanda. “Are you okay?”

Amanda looked at me glassy eyed and said. “Fabulous.”

She then became a little more focused and then asked. “How did you know?”
“Know what?”

“How did you know that I wasn’t happy fucking you, that you dick was too small to get me off.”

“Um..I dunno.”

“Well you really are a special kind of boyfriend to get his big dicked friend’s to fuck me, and why didn’t you tell me you were bi?”

“Uh.. Okay.”

“Listen. You and I are going to have lots of fun with all kinds of guys. I love you Matt.”

That’s how I ended up with the life I have. For you see I realized that Amanda would never tell about my unfortunate ass rape as long as she was my girl. Sean, Aaron and Jay certainly weren’t going to tell every about the two people they attacked in the showers that day.

Also of course where was a guy with a four inch pecker ever going to get a girl as hot as Amanda.

It’s not always easy to know your girl won’t fuck you if you don’t supply her with some well hung stud to make her cum. Even on our wedding night the huge schlonged black doorman got to fuck Amanda in our hotel suite’s kingsized bed before I got any kind of action. I just sat in the corner and played with myself watching her cum all over his ebony cock. Her still in her wedding dress.

Sean and Aaron still fuck her regularly and sometimes they bring Jay so he can have a turn at me.

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay everyone that's it. My first attempt at fiction, with very much help from the original author littledickboy111.

I accept all constructive critisism. Sorry for any grammer or spelling errors as I was drunk and watching the Steelers and Bengals while writing this last chapter.

B_dailymail

1st Like
Media
Great job with the ending I like how the story really seemd to come together excellent work especially considering you didn't start it, thanks for writing the final chapters!

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't like the happy ending. I would have preferred something more depressing to happen to the protagonist.
Wow. I never thought anyone would think a life of getting ass raped while watching your wife fuck other guys was a "happy ending."