Shower Fight

Littledickboy and jakeryder, amazing story!! Definitely the best I've read on here! Hope you both continue to write such hot stories!!

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
nice start to the story and a valiant attemot to finish it off, it did differ in the content and emotions it aroused but all in a good way.

its a shame the original poster did not continue as his descriptions of the violence and fear certainly was more intensley described. As such it drew the reader further into the main characters psyche

I loved the content and the way you progressed the storyline into a very hot cuckold scene, im hoping you continue to contribute and write it out further with perhaps chapters that deal with the emotions from the two lead characters and the resulting sub dom scenes created

vMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Loved this story!!! Specially the end... Everybody wins (after all the punching)

DaveDaniels

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With all respect to littledickboy111 I am going to try and resurrect this story. I am doing this because I think the setup was awesome and many people seemed interested.

This is my first ever attempt at fiction (other than my resume.....wait for laughter)

anyway here is my addition. Feed back please.

This author did not give you permission and frankly, it's bad taste to interrupt and corrupt his story. Be it a good story or bad that you'd like to complete, have the tact to resist the urge. Start your own story if you want something to submit. I'm sure it would be good. Don't take liberties with someone else's work. It doesn't matter whether you notify them or even if you get permission from them. You are altering someone else's artistic accomplishment. Be happy with what they gave you. Ask for more from them if you like, but don't add your spin on their story for others to see. You're riding on their accomplishments, not your own.