Shower vs Grower

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hang at 6 1/2 inches and grow to 8 3/4. I consider myself to be a shower even though I do grow. Being a shower is good for impressing the ladies, but I wish I were a grower during athletics and other uncomfortable moments.

Um-phallus-eel

Just Browsing
Media
In locker rooms I consider myself average, but c'mon, "flaccid" means so many things, and not just in extreme conditions (e.g., cold water immersion). At times just lying around I am impossibly retracted, like 2". Yet at others I can still be truly soft yet almost annoyingly large, to the point at which jogging around is flop-flop city.

In my earlier sexual experiences, with little in the way of cocks (both flaccid and erect) to compare myself to, I'd always chalk up the girls' size-based exclamations to the suspicion that pretty much all women told their mates they were big because they figured we needed to hear it.

In college, I saw a lot of cocks in communal showers, and didn't reckon I stood out all that much, reinforcing my sexual-experience-acquired belief. Even when I got a rep among my friends as being hung based on their locker-room peeks, I mostly shrugged it off, but thought "maybe there's something to it, but nothing major." Besides, one of my friends was an obvious outlier who must have hung 6 1/2" every time I saw him, and his girlfriends often complained (in a sense) that they couldn't take him easily.

Then along comes the Internet and I am exposed (ha ha) to extremes - the big'uns are the ones you see on the standard sites, yet nude photos of everyday folk started me thinking there were a lot of small-dicked guys caught on camera, both flaccid and erect. Still, had a seen a guy like the original poster hanging six inches in the shower, I would have assumed he had a much larger erection than mine.

I just now checked flaccid length in what I would call a very ordinary state. 5 1/4". It's possible I was underestimating myself in those locker rooms over the years, because that can't be average. And come to think of it more than a few of those "flaccid" cocks attached to others might have been near-semis -- the shower just brings that out in some. I've also ascertained since then that I'm right at or just over 8" fully hard and a taste over 6" around, so the ladies haven't been lying. And since my early, virgin-encrusted years I've been with a lot of women who have seen more than a few dicks; several have commented noncommitally that I've dwarfed the other guys they've been with.

So I guess I'm a grower with an asterisk.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would consider myself a grower. 4.5" x 4" soft, 8" x 6" hard. As far as I'm concerned, that's a very noticeable difference, but I don't double. I think a shower would be anyone who is at or above average sized while flaccid and a grower would be someone who's smaller than average flaccid (which is very common as everybody grows at least a little bit and by definition of average would be below the average size while soft) and then grows to larger than average would be a grower. Everyone else is "normal." Or smaller if they don't grow to average, obviously.

Shurik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Shower" makes it almost sound like although the flaccid penis is impressive, the erect penis is only average......or less. Most of the answers to this thread are from guys with a large penis who, although they only grow a bit, are still very much above average when erect.

It is almost like we need a separate category. The first truly huge cock I ever saw in a locker room was a guy whose flaccid penis was longer than my erect penis.

For myself, I am definitely a grower. I'm about 2.5" flaccid, but 7 1/4" long and 6" around when erect. Not up to the standards of many on this site, but reasonably satisfying so far for my partners.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a grower, soft I'm about 1.5-2", hard I'm 5.5-6" - I've seen quite a few guys in my day - hard and soft and I've always thought its kinda cool how some guys are show-ers and others are grow-ers.

The biggiest guy I've seen soft was just over 7", when hard he's 10" - real inches...not 'net inches. The smallest grow-er I've ever met is me. Most guys think it's pretty cool that I grow quite a bit.