Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I must admit that I LOVE showing it off in men's rooms--if, of course, there's another dude there who's interested in looking. I certainly don't "force" myself onto anyone. I respect anyone's wish for privacy.

I have had some very HOT adventures while showing it in men's rooms.
The best one was in NYC. At one urinal was a hot looking stud who was clearly trying to show off his tool to the other dudes who were looking over at him. I stepped up next to him and quickly glanced over at what he was holding. I kid you not: it was at least 9" long and as thick as a beer can--and it was still soft!! That was the biggest cock I had ever seen. All the other dudes were almost fighting each other to get a good look at this stud's whopper--and some of those men had wedding rings on!! :wink:

I think there is almost nothing hotter than seeing two sexy studs standing next to each other at two non-partitioned urinals and each one has a roaring hard-on and both are comparing the length and thickness of their big tools to see which one has the bigger one! I know--'cause I've seen it! And, I might add, with gay and str8 men doing it! I also like it when a dude "let's it ALL hang out" at a urinal by taking out both his cock and his balls. Clearly I would not call that being "shy" in any way.

I'd love to hear about some of the hot things you've seen or done at urinals. Feel free to PM if you wish. Thanks!

rames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I Think It Is Better To Save It (showing-off) For The Locker/shower Room Or Nude Beach--less Chance Of Getting Reported Or Worse Yet Arrested!! Olus I Usually Have To Piss And Don`t Have Time To Consontrate On Getting Half Hard!!

Reactions: Bill micheals

Desertwood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would usually say this is really creepy to think about but I did have an experience that gave me a good feeling and I get it now. I was at a fair and ran into a restroom with two urinals and a dude standing at one already. I had been holding back about 3 beers and really had to go. I ran up to the urinal and quickly yanked it out and started draining the lizard. The dude standing next to me I guess couldn't help to look at me because I was really in a hurry and yanking on my pants. He laughed and looked again. I looked over at his and then mine. Seemed normal but then I noticed he looked a little longer at me and I took an extra glance too. About then a girl yelled at the door for him to hurry and he zipped up. I turned and looked at him as he was walking out toward the door. He stopped near the exit and turned and smiled and looked at me for about 2 seconds then grabbed at himself and walked out. I finished up and went back to my friends. So, so what. Maybe it was the beer but it was a turn on.

Kevin_uk

Experimental Member
Media
In the UK there are more and more men rooms that have female attendants.

I can’t help but show more than I should and try to not make it obvious. I called in at a roadside chef on the M6 last week. There was a girl (who was probably about 20) cleaning the sinks.

I held myself right out, I noticed she had a clear view of it in the mirror; she was only about 6 foot from me. When I noticed her looking I when semi hard quickly, so much that I struggled to pee, but did manage to slowly.

After I had finished, I then washed my hands at the sink next to the one she was cleaning, she just smiled at me. It was such a thrill knowing that she had invaded my privacy.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
In light of what's being said on other LPSG threads about guys/public places/showing off/possible advances: show respect and use caution.

Sometimes it makes things better :biggrin1:

I've done my share of showing off, partly to help dispel piss shyness. Sometimes it got weird/scary.

I would usually say this is really creepy to think about but I did have an experience that gave me a good feeling and I get it now. I was at a fair and ran into a restroom with two urinals and a dude standing at one already. I had been holding back about 3 beers and really had to go. I ran up to the urinal and quickly yanked it out and started draining the lizard. The dude standing next to me I guess couldn't help to look at me because I was really in a hurry and yanking on my pants. He laughed and looked again. I looked over at his and then mine. Seemed normal but then I noticed he looked a little longer at me and I took an extra glance too. About then a girl yelled at the door for him to hurry and he zipped up. I turned and looked at him as he was walking out toward the door. He stopped near the exit and turned and smiled and looked at me for about 2 seconds then grabbed at himself and walked out. I finished up and went back to my friends. So, so what. Maybe it was the beer but it was a turn on.

Dude you rock. Can I buy you a beer? :biggrin1:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As far as I am conserned Showing off is a must. Everyone must know how big I am. I wip it out as I walk in the door and put it away at the sink before I wash my hands.

I do hope you meant this to be facetious otherwise that is very inconsiderate. Guys are fair game once you are at the urinal but prior to that one should be more cautious. Unless you act like you are drunk then all will be forgiven :biggrin1:
I, like every other wellhung guy loves to show it off at the urinal. As someone else said earlier the best ones are the trough style.
If the guy stares quite knowingly and we are alone I have been known to bend over and lick my cock too. The reactions I received have ranged from shock to disgust lol .
You should always heed your intuition and err on the side of caution afterall these are precarious times we live in.
Just stand back from the urinal more than usual and also make sure there is nothing blocking their view :smile: :smile: :smile: ... like Clothes, jacket, what have ya.

Btw great pics Eric420 man :tongue:

:banana:
HORSE

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I show of a lot, especially when I'm a little drunk or something. Not just on a normal day, mostly when I have a party or when I'm going out with some friends.
Sometimes I get a semi-hard so it is absolutely huge, very funny to see the faces from friends or just people I don't know, although I'm straight.
Their isn't a special technique for showing off, it depends very much on the urinals, how much distance and whether there is a division or not.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I can’t help but show more than I should and try to not make it obvious. I called in at a roadside chef on the M6 last week. There was a girl (who was probably about 20) cleaning the sinks.

I held myself right out, I noticed she had a clear view of it in the mirror; she was only about 6 foot from me. When I noticed her looking I when semi hard quickly, so much that I struggled to pee, but did manage to slowly.

After I had finished, I then washed my hands at the sink next to the one she was cleaning, she just smiled at me. It was such a thrill knowing that she had invaded my privacy.

Dam you people in the UK sure know how to have fun. I must visit there soon. lol

_Anubis_

Just Browsing
Media

Where abouts is this roadside chef located, I'll look out for her next time I travel on the M6!:tongue:

Kevin_uk

Experimental Member
Media
It's on the north side of the 'Toll Plaza" on the M6 toll road (10-20m miles from it).

It's now a few weeks since I was doing that journey but I remember it's a very big roadside complex.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It all depends on my mood. I was in airport restroom once. There were no dividers just a long wall of urinals. I was near the middle and guy was at far end. I could see him out of the corner of my eye. His eyes were kind of wide looking at my thing. So, I stepped back just a little to give him a better look. haha :rolleyes:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard a report on the radio a while ago about a London nightclub where the mens and womens rooms were next door to each other but the mens room had a two way mirror,so the women could see everything and the men knew nothing about it unless their girlfriends told them!
Guys showing off in there had a bigger audience than they suspected.The woman they interviewed said there was always a big crowd around this ''window''. :biggrin1:
I don't remember the name of the place but I think they said it's in north London.Have any Londoners here ever been there and is it still open?

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard a report on the radio a while ago about a London nightclub where the mens and womens rooms were next door to each other but the mens room had a two way mirror,so the women could see everything and the men knew nothing about it unless their girlfriends told them!
Guys showing off in there had a bigger audience than they suspected.The woman they interviewed said there was always a big crowd around this ''window''. :biggrin1:
I don't remember the name of the place but I think they said it's in north London.Have any Londoners here ever been there and is it still open?
Not heard of it and I'm sure this kinda thing would have come up in the gay press... Have you googled it?

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not heard of it and I'm sure this kinda thing would have come up in the gay press... Have you googled it?
I tried google but didn't come up with names of any UK clubs.The report I heard was on a BBC radio news programme but all I could find on the BBC site was a quote from a guy saying 2 way mirrors allowing women to see into the mens room was nothing new.
I went to a club once where the barmaid told me the side room behind the bar had a 2 way mirror where all the barstaff could see into the gents and she'd seen what I was packing.There was no CCTV then so I guess they'd say it was for security reasons! :smile: