Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

j91

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a urinal I've had a 'wow' and a 'that's huge' which in a shower is a normal occurance but I feel its a little risky on the commenters behalf at a urinal as its a complete stranger but at my gym at least I know a lot of the commenters or at least their face

Reactions: fid3lio

sjh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At a urinal I've had a 'wow' and a 'that's huge' which in a shower is a normal occurance but I feel its a little risky on the commenters behalf at a urinal as its a complete stranger but at my gym at least I know a lot of the commenters or at least their face

If i saw your cock at a urinal I would probably comment, like say wow, and hope that you took it as a compliment !! Being only 5'4" tall, I guess it would be closer to my face than the averaged height guy!! How tall are you?

j91

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeh most people at a urinal peek and I don't try and hide it and comments are rare but happen and yeh I do take them as a compliment but not everybody would that's why I think its risky, and I'm 6 foot 3

sjh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeh most people at a urinal peek and I don't try and hide it and comments are rare but happen and yeh I do take them as a compliment but not everybody would that's why I think its risky, and I'm 6 foot 3

Yes, risky for a guy my size to say anything! For example you're nearly a foot taller and could probably snap me like a twig lol !

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As an American living in Europe, I'm usually shy and don't like to show off. However, I stumbled on a public restroom where guys are doing more than just showing off. They're either cruising or they wanted to see other guys "showing off". Seeing guys with hard-on was a big shocker but a bigger shocker was when there was a queue to use one of 10-12 urinals and only 1 or 2 leave at a time.

Last edited:

j91

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha that's why I wouldn't advise making comments at a urinal because not everyone is as cool with men staring at the dick let alone them commenting on it, so I would say look if you must but don't speak ha, and I don't think I've ever seen a men doing that in the toilet, but I have experienced a woman sucking multiple cocks off when out drinking but she wasn't what you would call a looker and I must admit I got mine sucked too I couldn't miss out on an easy blowjob haha

Reactions: Silver Hammer

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
once at a frat party I was completely drunk with two friends and went to the urinals to pee. there was quite a line so we got the idea to whip it out and challenge the guys before us for their place in the line.

we ended up with me swinging my dick around and my friends pointing anyone's attention on how big my softie was. Quite a night

Reactions: mattnatlanta

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't have a chance to write this one till now...

Saw the new Fast & Furious 7 movie last Tuesday (Tuesday is cheap day) and as I was in line walking into the theatre there was a tall, handsome ginger-ish man. His hair wasn't a normal red, it was more dark deep red with a nice smooth shine, lol! Nothing like Ed Sheeran hahaha!

I noticed he was quite handsome, well built, little bit of scruff. Thought to myself, that's one handsome ginger and thought nothing else of it as I probably wouldn't see him again.

Well, after the movie is done as usual my bladder is exploding, headed over to the washrooms it was quite busy already, only spots left were the kid urinal and the one beside the kid urinal, no daddy/kid pairs where there at the moment so I took the one beside the kid urinal...not but a few seconds later who pulls up to the kiddy urinal? Mr. Handsome Ginger, he was one of the guys that unbuckled his belt, undid the button and zipper of his pants and pulled down his underwear to take out his cock and balls. He was standing pretty far back but I was blocking most of anyone else's view. He had a really big uncut cock, nice smooth skin, didn't roll it back to pee, he had shaved pubes. It took everything not to get an erection with that beside me. He stood back a bit so he could aim it into the shorter urinal, he finished before me but damn...it was amazing LOL! :)

His girlfriend he was with is definitely lucky.

glow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night in bar there was mirrors behind the urinals so one could basically see all cocks.. I stared at the one next to me, it was average in length but the way he stretched it after he finished made me have a semi

Marco Polo Airport in Venezia has urinals that make it quite easy to sneak a peak. :)

jman2990

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Was at Union Station in LA this week. Most cruisy restroom I've ever seen. Five urinals that go right to the floor with no dividers. All five guys stroking and peeking. Saw some huge uncut cocks there. One guy asked if I'd suck him. Totally would have if I didn't have anywhere to be.

Reactions: juicy6.5