Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center in Charlotte last night, the bathrooms have no dividers between the urinals, just a long line, like at airports. I could see a guy turning his head out of the corner of my eye, while I was peeing, and so I stood there a minute, and then I looked over to him and caught him looking. I just smiled at him and stepped back a little so he could see it. He was obviously trying to catch a look, so I figured I'd give him a better view of my big softie.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jmam2990 you are right about union station the first mens room down the main hall entire. I stopped in to take a leak a fewweeks back. I entered it was full i waited and noticed two guys thatnever left the urnal. It was my turn so i stepped up. It just so happened to be next to one of the guys. I pulled down the front of my shorts and boxers and pulled out all my junk to pee i let it flow looked up and the guy nrxt to me was starring at my cock. Directly not secretly literally staring. It was a weird feeling but kinda cool so i half stepped bach to give him a better view then i noticed the other guy looking from the oyher direction. When i was done i shook and gave it a few strokes turned to my right the guy looked and smiled put my cock and balls back in my shorts and left. It was weird cause i have never had two hguys stairing directly at my in a batroom like that befor. I have had the sneeky look not the direct stare

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was at the Giants game earlier today (yeah, we won!) and felt like someone was starting while I was taking a piss so I looked left and sure enough a guy close to my height was staring my cock down. I rarely care to look but the three or four guys to the left of me had smaller ones so that their hands/fingers covered them. As usual I had a couple of inches hanging past my already huge hands.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love whipping this thing out at those stadium urinals. After 2 or 3 beers I can stand there for quite awhile so everyone can get a good look at it.
One time recently there were so many guys at the urinal that the only place left was at the end right next to the wall. There wasn't enough room to face the urinal, so I squeezed in sideways and peed like in the picture. One of the guys close to me said, not everybody could do that..must be nice.

Attachments

dreams69

Loved Member
Media
Last weekend I was at a bar and went to use the bathroom, I went to one urinal and next to me was a guy (probably drunk) standing there peeing with his hands on the wall and then behind his back. As his hands were nowhere around to cover it, I got a full view of his thick dick for at least a minute. When he was done he looked at me and I gave him a thumb-up sign, he laughed and left.... great night ;-)

Opm_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the restrooms at my college has a line of 3 urinals with no dividers. I walked in the other day to take a leak and took the far right one since the other two were being used. As I'm going, I try to (out of the corner of my eye) glance at the guy next to me, but he's standing too close to the urinal and I can't see anything. He finishes quickly and takes off. I'm finishing and glance over to the guy on the far left and see him standing back showing off a very nice, big thick uncut cock. He's stroking it slowly and only semi-hard. It made me instantly hard. I pull back and show him my hard cock and look up to see his reaction and then see that he's Asian. I haven't seen many Asian cocks, but his was one of the biggest I had seen on anyone. We stroked ourselves, watching each other for a few minutes, but then I had to run to class. I still get hard thinking about it.

Don't think about it usually - but if I've needed a piss for half an hour or so, it means I'm a lot bigger soft than usual.

Have to admit I showed it off at a service station urinal whilst on a drive across the country lately. Got a couple of looks and a smile from some roadwork guys. :p Was funny.

Reactions: 1119457

solosailor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some large public piss troughs in Sydney turn out to be cruising spots. Like Central Railway Station. Dozens of guys coming and going.
Often the guy next to you will be a bit obvious in checking you out. Or advertising his intentions by shaking his piece more than it seems to require. I must admit that having someone perving at my dick is a turn on,and it soon starts growing. And with a stiffy I get attention, even though I am only average. I figure if they want to see what I've got, then they are welcome to look. that seems to attract them, licking their lips and motioning to the booths.
At one up market mall in Chatswood, one particular men's room stands out to me as a cruising area. It has only three urinals along a wall, with three stalls to the left. I was having a slash, when I detected motion through the door crack in the first stall, a guy was positioned so that he could watch the show at the urinals. I shifted so that he could see all of mine, and a few moments later after everyone else had left, he opened the door enough to show that he was wanking as he watched. He had a nice dick, but he quickly blew, and then left. But then again, Sydney is considered the San Francisco of the southern hemisphere.

solosailor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I started showing off my dick in public urinals, I have noticed that in much of Sydney, 80 to 90 per cent of the guys
coming in to pee head straight for a stall..(they are shy.. not that I scare them off)

Also, the young guys I see in the showers at the gym.. all wear their shorts into the shower before changing. Weird.

Reactions: 1119457