showing off the big cock (forced or bragging)

oneathesedayz488

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
its so hot hearing the guys on here tell the storys about showing off their big cocks. i love the ones where a relative or a close friend sees it on accident or better yet, MAKES THEM show off their huge cocks.

anybody got any good stories about your big one being caught in someones view on accident, just showing it off cause you knew it was the shit compared to the people you were with, or being made to show it off by somebody?

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was wearing boxers and dress pants at a GAY club. I was getting alot of lusty stares that night. Another Black Guy walked up to me and said in my ear," I see that dick...You can't hide it". I got hard instantly. I fucked the shit out of him that night. Then I found out he had a girlfriend.

Reactions: ModernSatyr

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was staying with a friend for a while who lived downtown. She had a mid level condo in the center of the building. I was staying in her guest room and one night walked in in the dark and realized that I could see into the apartment on the other side of the alley almost completely unhindered. The young woman living there was beautiful and never seemed to close her blinds. A couple of times I caught a good show usually late at night. Anyways I was getting ready to go out with the friend and noticed her watching back. I didn't make I contact but that night when I got home I proceeded to shower and when I was done didn't dress till I got back to my room. I could see her sitting at her breakfast island on her laptop facing the window. As I was changing the friend walked by and told me "hey with the light on the neighbors can see in at night. I laughed and said oh! okay. Over the next few weeks I made sure to stut around in the buff when I could, the friend was okay with it she often sat around in her underwear or ate her cheerios in the morning in the nude. She was a big tease and was a major flirt so was cool with what I was doing when I told her One night we put on a good show for the neighbors. Anyways I wasn't sure if she was actually watching but she also seemed to often change and do things when I was around. One night I was standing at the window looking at the street waiting for some friends when I looked up and she was directly across looking back. We clearly looked at each other so I waved. She waved back and then returned to what ever it was she was doing.

oneathesedayz488

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my facination with the huge cock started in high school, i was on a sports team with this guy who was huge. he would always walk around the locker room completely naked except with shoes on, letting this thing that was bigger than most guys hard when it was soft just flop aruond. ill never forget this one day somebody claimed he had to be hard to be that huge and, without saying anything but 'nope' he took it and flopped it around and bent it around showing how soft it was

he also used to hang out with this really short/skinny kid who had a really small dick, so i kind of thought that was hot for some reason. by the time we were seniors, everybody knew he was huge, and i always wondered how it probably sucked to be his sister

Last edited:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I was in the sauna with a friend of mine, we were alone.

I got up because it was getting too warm and my towel fell (or did I make it fall?) exposing my soft floppy heat swallen penis.

My friend looked shocked and told me I was a lucky guy, but that I should be careful not to burn it into the sauna fire, since when I walked it flopped much around.

• Love
Reactions: masonjames

Nederlandzh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was on vacation in France, where I heard a woman's voice in the pool area's men's restroom. She was in a stall that required her to pass by the urinals. When she came out of the stall, I made sure she had a full view of my big cock. For the rest of my time at the pool, I felt her eyes on me.