Shy guy wanting advice.

Russell08

1st Like
Media
I'm new to this but I am wanting some advice. I'm 25 and I have strugged to deal with having a larger than average penis. I'm not very experieced and I'm embarrsed about my body. I've met a women albeit 10 years older than me and we are getting on well. But sex can be painful for her. I'm 16cm long soft and 27cm erect. We have tried lube and always have foreplay. How do some larger guys deal with this? I'm trying not to go too deep.
I've been with women who have said no to sex once they have seen my penis it's been a real turn off.
Any advice is appriciated.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
27 cm hard?

Are you sure?

There is not much chance of normal fucking with something that long. Even 21/22 cm wouldn't always get all the way in without risking an injury to many women.

But... Let's go with it. Take it slow. Get the woman very relaxed, and be relaxed yourself. Dim lighting, soft music. Nice bed/linen. Slow, slow.

D

deleted136887

ja.1s of all welcome!
it is a big cock site.
And you have it all!
27cm.. tha't's sort of ave around here.
Of course some of us on here are just one here as we are merely small.
Totally in awe!!!
When women see my penis[some call it a cock!!! ] they tell me to just leave the building.
the city!!!!
is too small.
Anyway... please keep on telling us what big cock sex is like must be awesome!!!

Let her control the penetration. She will stop if it hurts her.

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new to this but I am wanting some advice. I'm 25 and I have strugged to deal with having a larger than average penis. I'm not very experieced and I'm embarrsed about my body. I've met a women albeit 10 years older than me and we are getting on well. But sex can be painful for her. I'm 16cm long soft and 27cm erect. We have tried lube and always have foreplay. How do some larger guys deal with this? I'm trying not to go too deep.
I've been with women who have said no to sex once they have seen my penis it's been a real turn off.
Any advice is appriciated.

I can understand why some think your post comes from fantasy-land, but assuming - and it's a big assumption - that you really do have an 11" dick, I'd suggest you use positions where penetration is not so deep - like from behind while aligned like spoons - and allow her to dictate the level of penetration.

I did once read about a guy who placed a couple of rubber donuts at the base of his cock to limit penetration, but maybe that really was a fantasy. Besides, where the hell do you buy rubber donuts?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I did once read about a guy who placed a couple of rubber donuts at the base of his cock to limit penetration, but maybe that really was a fantasy. Besides, where the hell do you buy rubber donuts?
They do exist: http://www.comeclose.co.uk

You can also just get a very thick cock ring or two.

You guys kill me. ....

He asked a legit question... 10 inches is totally huge but not unheard of.

I'm serious about girth. I know one guy who is 9x5 And another that is 10x5..

Length isn't at all as challenging to deal with as girth! You can always just not put the whole length in... it doesn't make for the most pleasurable experience if you can't pound away once in a while, but again, you can use those donuts.

But if it's too thick, there's not a lot you can do. We did recently find a solution in a product called the "Epi-no", which we're using before sex to loosen her up... it actually works!

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They do exist: http://www.comeclose.co.uk

You can also just get a very thick cock ring or two.

Thanks for that. I've yet to encounter a need for such things - and probably never will - but it may help our monster-hung friend and his partner.

Interesting site, BTW.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Thanks for that. I've yet to encounter a need for such things - and probably never will - but it may help our monster-hung friend and his partner.

Interesting site, BTW.
Yeah, I haven't personally used that product though I almost bought it one time. Instead I just got a couple of thick rubber cock rings that do the job.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Length isn't at all as challenging to deal with as girth! You can always just not put the whole length in... it doesn't make for the most pleasurable experience if you can't pound away once in a while, but again, you can use those donuts.

But if it's too thick, there's not a lot you can do. We did recently find a solution in a product called the "Epi-no", which we're using before sex to loosen her up... it actually works!

this is exactly why I asked about girth, Mr. Guy-jn. Thank you !!! :)

(Epi-NO? Epi-yes, yes, YESSSSSSS sounds better, no? ;) )

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
this is exactly why I asked about girth, Mr. Guy-jn. Thank you !!! :)

(Epi-NO? Epi-yes, yes, YESSSSSSS sounds better, no? ;) )
Of course, Mrs. Cocker!

It's kind of a funny tool... the "Epi" in "Epi-No" stands for "episiotomy" and the device is actually intended to help stretch the vagina in preparation for childbirth over a series of sessions.

Turns out it works for this purpose as well!

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Of course, Mrs. Cocker!

It's kind of a funny tool... the "Epi" in "Epi-No" stands for "episiotomy" and the device is actually intended to help stretch the vagina in preparation for childbirth over a series of sessions.

Turns out it works for this purpose as well!

the episiotomy I received was a one time slit just before childbirth. Painful.. so now I get the Epi-NOOO!!!!! :)

Russell08

1st Like
Media
Thanks for the help and advice. I have a girth of around 14cm when erect. I don't want to put pictures on the net to prove it. I don't really like my size to be fair. Going to suggest she goes on top and see where we go.

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
Well if your measurements are
ja.1s of all welcome!
it is a big cock site.
And you have it all!
27cm.. tha't's sort of ave around here.
Of course some of us on here are just one here as we are merely small.
Totally in awe!!!
When women see my penis[some call it a cock!!! ] they tell me to just leave the building.
the city!!!!
is too small.
Anyway... please keep on telling us what big cock sex is like must be awesome!!!
When you say 27cm is average here, I can't tell if you're just super naive or your being sarcastic about many of the claims being made by members.

Lol. You really need to go balls deep? Most of the sensitivity is in the tip anyways. Seriously, what you are asking is dumb. Stop trying to jam it all the way in or not. Stop being preoccupied with your tool. Enjoy the feeling where it counts, the first four inches for both of you. If you jam all the way in, BOTH of you feel less. She cant squeeze her vagina to give you sensation on the tip you dont get dick tip love. And the number of women who truly like their cervix tapped is very small. I have been with a few hundred women, no lie, and Im telling you, enjoy it first, feel her out for as far as she wants to go. The rest will work itself out.