Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That dude in the link has one massive silicone cock - it must feel like he has a dildo strapped on. Nerve endings must be shot to hell. But there is something really cool about it.

I wonder if in coming years they can do some creative surgery and make what ever dick u want. Long, huge, wide, veiny.

Designer cocks.

Anyone up for it??

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It doesn't look horrible, he simply overdid it. He probably likes it so kudos to him. I personally would love silicone in myself but nowhere near the extent he (and definitely marc) did it. Ever notice that not every boob job is freakishly huge? Same goes for silicone injections.

Anyways, to stay on topic. I can't say I'd turn down a dick like Muktar's, but I'm still a virgin so as many of the other incredibly jaded posters would say, "you don't know nuffin".

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
same here..thats why i pump too. to achieve max cock possible. of course silicone is permanent and pumping is temporary, but the heft of the cock is irrisistable to many

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a fun time once with a handsome guy who had an "amplified" cock. I was able to "dock" my cock inside of his.

As for me, I just pump once in a while.