Silicone Hall of Fame

johnnysilicone

Sexy Member
Media
Guys I need your help. Many years ago Mark had a site called siliconefreack. He had made amazing progress with his silicone and now... the site is no longer.

I have been siliconed for 8 years roughly and love it! I am calling out to all other juiced guys to share who you siliconed heros are. Many guys who have been juiced too quickly end up getting the silicone removed which has impacted the silicone brother hood tremendously. I would like to start a Silicone hall of fame.

Please share your stories and thoughts.

To my silicone brothers thank you for the inspiration!!!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought when I clicked the link it looked like you.

Why / how / what was the process of deciding to remove the silicone? (If you don't mind me asking...)

Oh, well, without getting into a lot of detail, I removed it because I was tired of living with it. It was removed by a surgeon in the UK. It took about 6 hours to remove it all.

Reactions: Rockoncoxon

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought the guy looked familiar and I immediately thought of you!!! :smile: You've got quite a sexy voice, too. :wink:

aww... Thanks, Clyde!

I actually wish I hadn't talked as much as I did during that interview, but I learned from it. I don't know if it was the producer's intention, but by not saying much, he "forced" me to keep talking. It's a natural reaction because most people don't like silence in a situation like that, so I was sort of blathering on just to fill in the space.

Reactions: merc41

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmmm.. I don't understand why someone who inject to insame sizes like that. Is the penis even usuable at that point? Does it even get hard?

Well, for some of us, there's more to sex than penetration. I know that's hard for a lot of straight guys to understand. That's not an attack, by the way. I think it's just the reality of how we experience sex.

Seeing the negative reactions from straight guys here versus the interested reactions from gay or bi guys matches perfectly with the reactions I got during the seven years that I had the silicone in my genitals.

You forgot the other question that I was asked at least 1000 times: Can you still cum? :rolleyes: (Answer: Yes)

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mark, did your junk return to its original size after the silicone was removed? Did the surgeon get all of it? What consistency did the removed silicone have? (Hope I am not asking too many questions.)