Silicone Hall of Fame

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think most gay guys are a little freaky...just not extreme.

I don't know. You live in the SF Bay Area, which attracts a lot of people who are unique or unusual in some way. Do you think you could be biased because of that?

Or maybe I just think most gay guys aren't freaky because I've been such a BIG freak in certain ways. :biggrin1:

Reactions: Rockoncoxon

sfxlbasket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Mark, good to see you around.

Thanks again for your inspiration and encouragement. You referred me to the doc in TJ back in 2002. I'm the leg amputee from SF who met you at Folsom.

Maybe you can help me with something--I can't remember how much silicone I got. I paid $600 and I'm thinking it was three bottles, but I'm not sure. Any recollection of how many cc's that would be? I hate it that I've forgotten. I ended up with my dick about 8" around and my balls 10" around.

I tend to favor Utilikilts. But stretch jeans with no underwear DEFINITELY makes a statement.

Hope you're enjoying being more normal (although, as we know, you're never really normal).

Take care. Hope you're still lovin' Palm Springs.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe you can help me with something--I can't remember how much silicone I got. I paid $600 and I'm thinking it was three bottles, but I'm not sure. Any recollection of how many cc's that would be? I hate it that I've forgotten. I ended up with my dick about 8" around and my balls 10" around.

Hi there. Thanks for the friendly note.

Each bottle contains 50cc, as far as I know.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
..a good friend of mine in Paris has Mukhtar stay with him when he does club dates there. He is huge indeed..but he cannot get hard...here is a closeup pic of him that he took last week. Enjoy men
Mukhtar Safarov and his 9x9 Brick! - QueerClick

He got injected by the same practitioner that I was visiting in the UK. It's a unique look, but it's obviously not for everybody.

After having been injected and then going through the removal process, I strongly prefer normal penises now. They're beautiful. :smile:

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mister Mark, I have to say that looking at your pic at first, I just cant beleive someone will do that and I will also say, what a freak. But after reading this tread, I can understand that is was your fetish, or fantasm. And who I am to judge it, and that you seems to be very normal guy. Actualy, maybe I will use a little bit :) just kiding. Actually, I would'nt mind trying a little bit, but knowing it would go after a while and that it is not dangerous. But it seems that you can only remove this by surgery, so not for me.

Anyhow, If I can ask you a few questions...

Do you have any funny story, like going on the beach with a swimsuit or when you go pee in public men urinal and there is a guy next to you who see it, or whatever story?

Does, people, just like that used to said to you: Show me your dick?

Thanks for sharing your story body

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aesthetically, I find it utterly revolting when people do that.

Psychologically it fascinates me. It does suggest that they're in some way majorly fucked up sexually that they want to do something so extreme and make their genitals virtually (if not entirely) unusable.

To each their own I suppose!

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mister Mark, I have to say that looking at your pic at first, I just cant beleive someone will do that and I will also say, what a freak. But after reading this tread, I can understand that is was your fetish, or fantasm. And who I am to judge it, and that you seems to be very normal guy.

Thanks, Giovani. I actually do have a sense of humor about it. And although I got tired of all of the negative reactions, I can also understand why people would have those negative reactions.

Do you have any funny story, like going on the beach with a swimsuit or when you go pee in public men urinal and there is a guy next to you who see it, or whatever story?
Oh, I have way too many stories to share than I could ever post, although I don't know if I'd call most of them "funny". I did go to a nude beach in San Francisco a few times, and no surprise - practically everybody was staring at me. It gave me a huge psychological "rush", and I loved it! A bunch of guys did come up to me and ask me about it. It really was lots of fun.

Does, people, just like that used to said to you: Show me your dick?
Of course. All the time. The drawback was that I got tired of it. The novelty wore off, and then I wasn't interested in sharing it with people. It's too bad the fun of it didn't last forever, but that's life. I've moved on. :smile:

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Aesthetically, I find it utterly revolting when people do that.

Psychologically it fascinates me. It does suggest that they're in some way majorly fucked up sexually that they want to do something so extreme and make their genitals virtually (if not entirely) unusable.

To each their own I suppose!

I wouldn't say that I or that most guys into silicone injections are "majorly fucked up sexually". On the contrary, I'm very confident about my sexual interests and believe that they're completely normal. Unusual, yes, but "fucked up"? No way.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of you fuckers have opinions that display just how much of a piece of human shit that you are... if you've spent this much fucking time on a large penis website and can't understand how someone would want to enlarge their genitals then you are just developmentally disabled or you are blowhards who just want to be malicious.

This thread is titled "silicone hall of fame", it's not the place for your stupid assed opinions on penile and genital enlargement. Most of you are just downright insulting and act like 12 year old children... fucking grow up.

Do you assholes like insulting people? Do you have a need to put others down in order for you to feel better about yourselves?

Mister Mark started this website douchebags... show some fucking RESPECT!!

Most of you fuckers are not in the least bit important and your opinions aren't either.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't think Mr.Mark actually started the site - I know he owned it for a while.

But yeah - why come in here and say 'eeeyyyooooo, that's gross' like some dopey kid. Why not keep your typing fingers in your pockets. I don't believe Mr.M is hurt by the comments, I think he's too well adjusted for that but still, no need for it.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tripod, thanks for the strong defense. Don't worry about them, though. ManlyBanisters is right. I used to get upset, but I've come to realize that there are lots of people out there who never experience anything unusual and they never even try to open their minds to things that are different.

This is a free website where anyone can wander in and post his opinions. A lot of people use message boards like this one to attack others indiscriminately in order to make themselves feel better. It comes with the territory. You can't take them too seriously.

I've even had experiences on this board and others where, at first, I thought I couldn't stand a particular poster, but then came to know him or her a little bit, and changed my mind completely about them. And I've had the opposite occur: People who immediately decided that I was gross, sick, mentally ill, etc., but then after chatting with me privately for just a minute or two, ended up liking me a lot.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Very intriguing. I can't remember when the first time it was when I seen the original siliconed pictures, but I'm happy that the removal went well for you. Especially because you are around to tell the story.