Silicone Hall of Fame

voodoo4angel2

Experimental Member
Media
hey mr. mark i have a question, first of all i have never heard of this before and i think i might want to try it. i dont want it too big mabye just an inch more in girth, i live in mexico right now. so from a man who knows what would be you best advice?

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey mr. mark i have a question, first of all i have never heard of this before and i think i might want to try it. i dont want it too big mabye just an inch more in girth, i live in mexico right now. so from a man who knows what would be you best advice?

I would say, "Don't do it." If you're unhappy with the results, you're basically screwed. Major surgery is usually required to remove it.

Reactions: Rockoncoxon

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow man thanks for the info, i guess i'll stick with the vacum pump.

Your dick probably looks good just as it is.

Two big challenges in life:

1. Be thankful for what you've got.
2. (even harder) Appreciate in others the things that you don't have.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight man here!:wavey:
I think that the silicone look is great,and I can understand how it would be fun.I can also understand how it would get old after a bit,then it's time to change or evolve.

It's been much the same fore me in some ways.Fore a long time I realy thought I wanted to go all out to restore my foreskin.But now I'm just happy with the loose mobile shaft skin I've gained.I too have been called a freak on this site by many,for my journey.

In the end it's my journey not theirs!:wink:

fourfingers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If your goal is to be funny by insulting people on a message board, you should at least learn how to spell your insults correctly; otherwise, you're going to look like an imbecile.

Oops. Too late.
Yes, you're right, MisterMark. 'Elephantiasis' is the correct sp. Actually, a typo - which doesn't constitute, 'imbecility', just carelessness. If you can't differentiate between the two then I would ask that you consider your own mental acuity. No I'm not trying to be funny. I genuinely think it's sad that guys with perfectly adequate cocks feel the need to deform them with silicone injections. LPSG may well be a forum about big dicks but I assumed they would be impressively 'natural.'

Last edited:
Reactions: Boobmer_bulge

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I genuinely think it's sad that guys with perfectly adequate cocks feel the need to deform them with silicone injections.

You consider it sad; others consider it fun, exciting, intriguing, and a whole range of other emotions that are much more pleasant.

Sorry about my defensiveness. I tend to be very open-minded about a lot of things, so I get defensive when I hear people making harsh judgments about what others choose to do with their bodies. I need to keep in mind that most people aren't as open-minded as I am, and are quicker to make judgments about others.

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MisterMark, I like what you say and the way you say it. I've read through much of this thread. I find it very interesting. I'm glad you had the experience.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MisterMark, I like what you say and the way you say it. I've read through much of this thread. I find it very interesting. I'm glad you had the experience.

Thanks, grower.

I'm going to be talking about it in person at a fetish gallery in L.A. next Friday evening, so if anyone here happens to be interested and lives in the area, you're welcome to contact me for information.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mister Mark...I think you are very tolerant of others harsh comments. of course anyone is free to feel how they want..but the nastiness is sometimes amazing...even more so from a group that has long pleaded for others to be open minded and tolerant of them! ahhh..the ironies of life! and hypocrisies!!
I for one am still very much fascinated by silicone enlargement. maybe not my cock too much, but my balls definetly. I would love to have a bigger heavy hanging sac swaying between my legs. the problem is where to stop...at what point does it stop being huge and exceptional, and start becoming a hinderence? I know me and I probably would croos that line ! lol but I do want it still.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey mistermark I just saw you on TV, the program was on the channel "more 4" and I recognized you in it

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...at what point does it stop being huge and exceptional, and start becoming a hinderence? I know me and I probably would croos that line ! lol but I do want it still.

It's different for everybody. It's a gradual process, so you would have time to think about it if you were to start getting injected. Most guys enjoy it so much, however, they can't stop. :smile:

VAL2009

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How did I miss this thread! - have to add something here in the near term - glad I did a search on "silicone" will be posting up my own contributions to the brotherhood.

My gallery has a little, but the best is yet to come... more soon...

Great thread!

B_coldnose

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi mr .mark. yes, I have a question. After the removal, was there any necessary skin removal from over stretching? From your pics there does not seem to be any strecthed skin concerns. How was that possible?
Thanx for any response.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
From everything I've heard about Mark, he's an incredibly nice and intelligent guy. However, no one can tell me that this obsession is a healthy one, much like women who become addicted to plastic surgery in order to "perfect" themselves, due to some sort of body image distortion.

Personally, I find it revolting in the same way I did Joscelyn Wildenstein. However, I'm not making value judgments here. It's an individual choice and whatever anyone chooses to do with his or her own body is up to them. They, not I, have to live with the consequences.

I just want Mark to be happy and I think, like most of us, his is a progressive journey.

VAL2009

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Op was for siliconed guys to chime in, not to so much about what people thought - unless it was for positive commentary. While people are free to express an opinion, why people seem to want to comment on their own views against it, and aren't siliconed is something of a mystery to me... it would be like my expressing my opinions on things that are neither part of me, nor something I approve of... all I am doing is endulging my own ego's need to put myself in someone elses spotlight by doing so, so I don't... I guess becuase I don't feel the need to grand stand.

There are alot of other siliconed guys here, and they all like their silicone, and feel it's not at all a negative, and there are the people that enjoy the look, and appreciate the sharing...

If someone doesn't care for it or like it, why? why comment at all... this forum is huge, why stop in and set a negative tone to a positive thread?

Seems a self-centered thing to do... rather like coming into a room, and making a scene just to get everyone's attention by saying you don't approve of what is going on... and people wondering why you even came in the door in the first place?

Anyway, I for one plan on putting my 5lbs of siliconed stuff out there for the postive minded... coming soon as I verify... great thread imho.

VAL2009

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know about others, but I am fully (and really fully) functional, gets hard as a brick and thick as a beer can and with the most impressive and intoxicating bouncing, almost feel like passing out from the sensation rush... and suface area increase is hyper-sensitive to pleasure, as there is just that many more nerve endings, just the feeling of walking with the size and weight in my jeans can give me a big flow of pre-cum... so I have to be careful how I pack it.

Anyway, just verified, and one video up and running - I guess I get to join in the "Silicone Hall of Fame"!

*Link for video is in the usual place, more will be cumming in the future* :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: LaceSnorter

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fantastic silicone work there Val! your ballsack is what I have always longed for. how long has it taken you to get to that size? do you still want more..I know me and I might.