Simon Cowell

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I have no evidence but just hoping. I mean something has made him as bitter as he is :p could it be a tiny todge? hehe just wondering let me know the concensus. Was watching a thing last night called Sleeping With Celebrities and he bedded a very hot girl...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, anyone he sleeps with probably says "Is it in yet?" Not because he's small, but because he has a fetish for that kind of critique.

clownboots19: Sorry Knight, but that guy is GAY, I don't care how many girls he has slept with...it is only a matter of time before he comes out of the closet. Even Sharon Osbourne publicly said (recently) that she thinks Simon is gay and he should just come out of the closet. I'm straight and even I thought he was gay when I first saw him on American Idol (season 1). So maybe his shitty attitude comes from his sexual idenitity problems as opposed to his possibly tiny weinerschitzel.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by clownboots19@Mar 24 2005, 11:28 PM
Sorry Knight, but that guy is GAY, I don't care how many girls he has slept with...it is only a matter of time before he comes out of the closet.
[post=293862]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh great! That's all we need....another bitchy, bitter queen. :D And all this time I just thought he was an asshole. I don't want him in our club.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he's asexual. He doesn't trigger my gaydar ... but then again, maybe I subconsciously don't want to picture him engaging in a sexual romp, so I turn off my receptors. Either way, do you really see him fielding offers? Everyone, even blatant star-fuckers, would expect to get a scathing review on his/her sexual performance and would rather just forego the experience.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by clownboots19@Mar 25 2005, 05:28 AM
Sorry Knight, but that guy is GAY, I don't care how many girls he has slept with...it is only a matter of time before he comes out of the closet. Even Sharon Osbourne publicly said (recently) that she thinks Simon is gay and he should just come out of the closet. I'm straight and even I thought he was gay when I first saw him on American Idol (season 1). So maybe his shitty attitude comes from his sexual idenitity problems as opposed to his possibly tiny weinerschitzel.
[post=293862]Quoted post[/post]​
I have a friend who hangs with Simon in LA and says he is totally straight, but my friend is high all the time. He says Cowell has a long term lady friend. But I became suspicious last season when Ryan Seacrest made a crack on the air about him and Simon listening to "Its Raining Men" on a loop at Simon's house. After he blurted it out, everything stopped for a looong live TV awkward pause, while the two of them stared at each other trying to think of something to say. As far as i was concerned, the feather had dropped.

boob_lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do u all think about Simon Cowell? Does anyone have any photos? i thought i saw him have a cock half way down his leg on this show but maybe it was me. I couldnt really tell. Any pics of his crotch area showing his cock or bulge?

Reactions: kathyrogers321

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dear God, please save me from having to look at any more images of Simon Cowell :rolleyes:

These are some bathing shots, and no, I have no idea why British film director Michael Winner (most famous for the Death Wish movies starring Charles Bronson) is next to him in the first image, photographed in Barbados:

http://www.bonnyhthr.com/simon/misc/barbados.jpg
http://www2.bridlingtontoday.co.uk/celebs/images/si.jpg
http://www.bonnyhthr.com/simon/misc/simonc.jpg

There have certainly been a few more paparazzi shots that were published in the British media, of Cowell on various beaches and the like, but nothing more than topless, as per these images.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course, one of the running gags in the British media relates to how high Cowell wears his trousers, so that that bulge appears to include both scrotum and entire cock, with the trousers cutting in high up.

Reactions: kathyrogers321

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am getting some strong gay vibes from Simon Cowell. :rolleyes:I am seldom mistaken with my gaydar, but does anyone know if he is really gay?:confused:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sizequeenboy said:
I am getting some strong gay vibes from Simon Cowell. :rolleyes:I am seldom mistaken with my gaydar, but does anyone know if he is really gay?:confused:

He's a notorious womanizer, so if he's hiding being gay, then he's doing so from himself as well. :rolleyes: