Simon Cowell

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry. I just cant get past his jeans worn so high up and his flabby moobs.

Isn't he in his 50's? Jason you will have man boobs at that age and some young twink will make the same shitty comment about you! lol!!!

He wears his jeans high because they are from the 90's...

Reactions: kathyrogers321

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being an avid VPL and bulge watcher, I spotted the big load in Simon's pants a long time ago. He always shows cock and balls - especially when he gets out of his limo prior the the opening of American Idol and walks toward the camera. Sexy in his own way.

Reactions: kathyrogers321

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
Isn't he in his 50's? Jason you will have man boobs at that age and some young twink will make the same shitty comment about you! lol!!!

He wears his jeans high because they are from the 90's...

Ignore Jason, he's a characature of himself.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually think all the guys in LPSG all look better than Simon Cowell. :wink:

you have some seriously jacked up taste. there are some really ugly dudes on here....... and the fact 90% of people don't have face pictures means you must have extremely low standards or not be picky at all.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, but these LPSG guys are the celebrities. So they are fine in my book. Even if they don't show their faces in avatars. That's okay....

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you have some seriously jacked up taste. there are some really ugly dudes on here....... and the fact 90% of people don't have face pictures means you must have extremely low standards or not be picky at all.

You don't have a single pic. For all we know, you could be ultra fuglicious and be a serial rapist or a pedophile.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You don't have a single pic. For all we know, you could be ultra fuglicious and be a serial rapist or a pedophile.

you can think whatever you want, i don't care. and you are only proving my point that you shouldn't generalize statements when you don't even know what people look like.... but thanks for agreeing with me...

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah...he is a hottie...also read that he earns 22,000 a minute for his work on IDOL...or was it 22,000 a second....either way...he is not worth it in my book...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ehh... he's not bad on the eyes.... but that annoying voice and accent just kill it altogether for me.... IMHO....:wink1:

Simon Cowell sounds like a big old jaded queen. I think that he probably has a thing for women's clothing. Paula Abdul and Cowell shops at LANE BRYANT for his apparel.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Simon Cowell sounds like a big old jaded queen. I think that he probably has a thing for women's clothing. Paula Abdul and Cowell shops at LANE BRYANT for his apparel.

:rofl: LOL ! Very good, invisible.... spolen like a true smartass !!! I LOVE IT !!
LOL !

Tardis... Lane Bryant is a women's apparel store... specializing in "big gal" things, if I recall ? I hadn't heard of them in ages... thought they were gone.....

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:rofl: LOL ! Very good, invisible.... spolen like a true smartass !!! I LOVE IT !!
LOL !

I think that it is really audacious that Simon Cowell's opinion has weight as far as American Idol is concerned. Is he a performer? I know Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson are performers. What is Cowell performance experience? I wonder how he sounds singing. I want that fucker to sing
"America The Beautiful" in the key of Eb. Then, do a keyboard solo. And do dance steps.