Simon Cowell

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not that I was looking for it, but Simon frequently likes going commando in his jeans and he has significant hang. Someone labeled him wrong unless his crotch is spiked. I don't think he is particularly attractive either.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It never looks small whenever I see him in jeans (which is always). He was on Wendy Williams months ago, and the entire time his huge bulge was front in center as he sat there on the couch. I've also seen it various other times whenever he's sitting with his legs spread.

SmallDad

Sexy Member
Media
All these comments coming from a woman's comment meant to be a off the wall joke..He is paying this Sharon Osbourne good money to be on his show. She knows him well enough to say something for a laugh and for shock value. I never took it as being literal.If he is a aging he is aging well. We all want to remain virile and nice to look at as long as possible, i think.

It wasn't a joke. She also said she never gets along with him and that she doesn't care if he fires her from America's Got Talent.

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember the Sharon Osborne rant against Susan Boyle. She dug in like a witch from a fairy tale. It's still on YouTube. Yuk. She reminds me of a blond, aging, British kardashian.

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember the Sharon Osborne rant against Susan Boyle. She dug in like a witch from a fairy tale. It's still on YouTube. Yuk. She reminds me of a blond, aging, British kardashian.

I forgot she's not blonde anymore. Once I saw her with blonde hair and that created my mental image. I forget that lately she often has a magenta bob.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think his bulge consists of mostly big balls. But, then again who could get past his bitchy attitude. He's not hot.....

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll say it again, he's insecure about his size and trying everything he can to draw attention to his crotch. Did you notice in every one of those videos he's sitting spread eagle..? I mean every one one them.

He's trying hard to show off and what he's showing is probably fake or tied up in place to make it show. He reminds me of the guy I worked with..

"LOOK AT ME"....!!!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight